Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 19 Total: 30 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:47 pm
*He had just entered her chambers, when he heard her coming down the corridor. He leaves the door slightly ajar and waits for her behind the door. When she hesitantly enters her chambers, he grabs her and starts kissing her passionately. The door then closes behind them ... *  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:49 pm
((Shuddup, smartypants. xp ))

-sighs dramatically- Well I guess, Tes. rolleyes But no complaining if it doesn't taste right!

-grabs her drink and walks behind the bar, gathering materials and making it near Katana- That does kinda suck, babe. -starts making the shirley temple- But did he say when he was coming back? Did he get your number? Anything?

-finishes Tes' drink- 'Ey, Tes, here ya go. -slides it down the bar towards Tes and cleans up-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:50 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{.... well... yeah... it is kind of like talking to me, actually.... }}
{{Just "kind of"? rolleyes }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:51 pm
Pft, no! He didn't even ASK for my number! *unsure as to be angry or upset, she sighs and takes a sip of her beer*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 6, 2, 4 Total: 23 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:52 pm
*picks up the drink dame made and looks at it, lifting an eyebrow*

.... um... dame? What exactly did you put in this?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:00 pm
Well...did he say anything?

-looks over at Tes- neutral Sprite, grenadine syrup, and a coupla cherries...oh, and ice.

Why? Did you want it with ginger ale instead? confused Less ice? Need a straw for your delicate elf mouth? wink

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:01 pm
{{ rofl rofl rofl DELICATE ELF MOUTH!!!!! ROFFLMFAO!!!!!}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:02 pm
Hmph, you saw everything that happened....he came, sat down, asked if he could join me for a drink, and then his pager went off.....*wonders if she should even wait for him to come back or just call it a night....*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:04 pm
(( gonk You guys talked a lot tonight! 14 pages since I was last here!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:05 pm
Well, he is a police officer. I'd say if he doesn't come back within a decent amount of time, -pauses and winks at her- leave your number for him on a napkin at ya'll's table. -grins-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:09 pm
damecharlie
Well, he is a police officer. I'd say if he doesn't come back within a decent amount of time, -pauses and winks at her- leave your number for him on a napkin at ya'll's table. -grins-

*writes her number down, but gives it to dame instead of just leaving it on the table* I'll just let you give this to him....don't want just anybody having my number now! wink I think I shall call it a night after all....tell him I am sorry to have missed him and to please come back soon for that drink. *pushes the napkin with her number on it towards dame and gets up to throw away her bottle.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:18 pm
Ah...um... sweatdrop Okay. -takes number- I'll be sure he gets it if he comes back tonight, okay? -smiles- You have a good one!  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:20 pm
*hugs dame* Thank you so much, dame! Oh, and Icy, hope the "hunt" went well tonight! wink Good night, Ryzan, TES.....*she leaves the bar and heads to her rooms.*  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 1, 6 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:21 pm
"Delicate elf mouth" stare I think you have me confused with Ryzan.

*sets the drink down on the bar*
Actually, yes I did want it with ginger ale. It tastes better that way.

*waves at Katana*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:29 pm
stare -snatches his drink and mutters- I kinda figured you would, shoulda went with my gut instinct. -digs out a cherry and puts the whole thing in her mouth, stem and all, keeps muttering while making a new one. This time WITH ginger ale- Stupid elf and his dumb sensibilies wanting damn ginger ale instead of Sprite. -mocking tone- But "it tastes better that way."

-finishes his drink and her cherry, plucking the stem out of her mouth and placing it on a napkin to be thrown away later-

-stabs a straw in his original glass and drinks it herself-

Here, -slides the drink down to Tes-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games