Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:30 pm
*giggles to himself and almost makes a quip about how "delicate" his mouth is, but shies away from it* redface  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:37 pm
*walks back in after a while, heading back to the counter and her bottle of JD. Uncapping it, she grabs a tumbler this time, pouring a full glass and drinking almost half before setting it down. Looking up and surveying the bar, she finally acknowledges everyone*

Hey dame, TES, Ryzan.

*picking her glass up and sipping it this time, she sighs heavily and goes to her table, waiting patiently for her phone call*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 6, 5 Total: 16 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:37 pm
*cocks an eyebrow at dame while picking up the new drink she made*
.... you know... these ears aren't just for show...

You didn't -have- to make another one. You asked if I wanted something and I answered.
*takes a sip of his shirley temple and notes the lack of cherries*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:42 pm
*puts the last of his clove out and tucks the rest away into his vest.*
Vendui', Icy.

*finishes off his glass of wine and pours another*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:44 pm
::Maune slowly walks in from outside and waves to everyone as he fixs his necklace:: HI Icy, Dame, TES and Ryzan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:51 pm
-purses her lips at Tes then sticks out her tongue-

-grabs a few cherries and walks slowly over to Tes, hair hiding her devious grin-

-sidles up to him and plops the cherries into his drink one by one, talking in a low voice- You are right, Tes. I didn't *have* to make you one. I was the one that asked.

-cocks an eyebrow at him with a smirk and runs a quick thumb over the line of his bottom lip- So it's not your mouth that is delicate? -uses the other hand and runs one finger quickly up the edge of his ear to the point- It's your ears? -abruptly stops and chuckles, walking back to her drink- Yeah, yeah. They ain't for show.

-calls to icy- You okay over there, chick? -nods to Maune- Hey Maune. -smiles-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:53 pm
*smelling the scent of cloves, Icy opens her eyes, looking for Leko. Seeing she's not around, she scans the bar to see where the scent is coming from. Noting that Ryzan is putting something out in an ashtray and placing something else in his vest pocket, she cocks an eyebrow, wondering When did Ryzan start smoking? Did he always smoke? Old or new habit? Knowing their civility only goes so far, she refrains from invading his space and goes back to her musings, hearing Maune appear and speak*

Hello Maune. Hope you are well this night.  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 3, 3, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:54 pm
*rolls his eyes*
-Now- you show up, Maune. Psyzapp was looking for you earlier. She wanted you to install that espresso machine you made for her. I would highly recommend not bothering with it right now, though... her and Officer Loverboy are down there.

*goes to take a drink when dame comes over and starts dropping cherries in it, his eye twitching as she touches his lip and almost drops his glass when she touches his ear*

...... *twitch* please don't do that...

{{some anonymous benefactor just gave me an expensive tie.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:55 pm
damecharlie
-purses her lips at Tes then sticks out her tongue-

-grabs a few cherries and walks slowly over to Tes, hair hiding her devious grin-

-sidles up to him and plops the cherries into his drink one by one, talking in a low voice- You are right, Tes. I didn't *have* to make you one. I was the one that asked.

-cocks an eyebrow at him with a smirk and runs a quick finger over the line of his bottom lip- So it's not your mouth that is delicate? -uses the other hand and runs one finger quickly up the edge of his ear to the point- It's your ears? -abruptly stops and chuckles, walking back to her drink- Yeah, yeah. They ain't for show.

-calls to icy- You okay over there, chick? -nods to Maune- Hey Maune. -smiles-

{{OMG!!! He's about to have a fit!!!}} rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:01 am
-smirks at Tes- Tessy doesn't like his ears messed with? wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:01 am
Yea I noticed TES. ::Maune says as he picks up the balled up piece of paper from the trash:: However I have no idea how to get to Psyzapp's room. Hello there Dame. Hello there Icy i'm alright kinda. Still sleeping came in to see what is going on. ::Maune grabs the note he had for Katana yesterday and rips it up and tosses it in the trash::  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 am
GIVE ME A Q!
GIVE ME A U!
GIVE ME AN O!
GIVE ME AN R!
GIVE ME A T!
GIVE ME AN E... oh, hi TES. What's up?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 4, 2, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:06 am
*tries to ignore dame by talking to Maune*
You don't really need to know how to get there at the moment anyway since, as I said, she's down there with "company" so dropping in to install the espresso machine probably would not be the best idea.

*glares at Showa*
Were you the one that told Asuka that I -like- being called that name? stare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:07 am
Maybe, maybe not. What difference does it make?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:08 am
-coos- Teeeesssy, don't ignore me. -bats eyelashes at him-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games