Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:35 am
@Dame: Like you wouldn't call a person a name he doesn't like 10 times for $400.00. Don't you understand the value of money?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:37 am
::He looks up at the ceiling as he lets his mind start to wander in the back of his head::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:37 am
@TES: You would not believe how deeply greed runs in the family, Quortek... as long as it isn't humiliating, a Hayata will do a lot of things for money... Quortek.

ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS GET!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:43 am
-looks at Asuka dryly- Because ya'll are just hurtin' for money, aren't ya.

And no, I probably wouldn't. For two reasons: 1) It would probably be a scam, and 2) I earn my money the honorable way - by working for it.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:48 am
damecharlie
-looks at Asuka dryly- Because ya'll are just hurtin' for money, aren't ya.

And no, I probably wouldn't. For two reasons: 1) It would probably be a scam, and 2) I earn my money the honorable way - by working for it.
Kaworu has never scammed before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:48 am
*looks over at Icy and nods*
Xas... *drinks half a glass of wine*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:51 am
((TES, I apologize for calling you that so much and will probably never call you Quortek again... I do want some avatar art in the future and want to be on your good side.))

Asuka, he hates being called that. Next time Kaworu offers money to insult TES, say no.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:51 am
There's always a first time, Asuka.

-looks at Tes- rolleyes -sips on drink more- I'm hungry. -digs around under counter-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 am
;:Maune glaces his eyes over at Dame seeing that she is looking for some food:: Need something to eat Dame? I am a cook and know how to make food.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 am
@Dame: You can never have too much money.

@Showa: All right...  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:55 am
Ryzan Vixtul
*looks over at Icy and nods*
Xas... *drinks half a glass of wine*

*nods at Ryzan and takes a seat across from him, not wanting to invade his personal space. Placing her drink and bottle on the table in front of them, she turns to him*

So, how have you been since our release for good behavior? smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:58 am
Princess Asuka Hayata
@Dame: You can never have too much money.

Pfft. That shows how little you know.

-looks at Maune- 4laugh That would be lovely! -thinks about what she wants- Actually, ya know, I'm craving some scones...and cookies. sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:08 am
Sweets coming right up. ::Maune walks behind the bar and goes into the kitchen and starts to make batter for scones and cookies then 30 mins later Maune comes out with a plate full of sweets. From scones to cookies to cakes and pies as sweat drips down his forhead as he wipes his forhead::  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:12 am
*scratches his chin and refills his glass without finishing the other half first*
I wish I could say "better", jhal I have actually been rather.... how you say... "confused"?

*picks up the bottle of wine and shows it to Icy*
I was sharing this with jabbress earlier. Through our ordeal, I had thought I needed to at the very least be cooperative for her sake, and yet as we sat here drinking this wine, we did not have a single word to say to each other.

*sets the bottle down and sighs. He starts to reach in his vest for another one of the cloves Lady Leko gave him, but decides against it, knowing that he would run out all too quickly if he kept up at that rate*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:14 am
eek sweatdrop My goodness, Maune! -runs up and takes the plate from him, placing it on the counter- Thank you! -swipes a napkin, wipes his brow then leans up and gives him a quick peck on the lips- Yay! COOKIES!

-runs back to the counter and grabs a large, fresh chocolate chip cookie, still warm and gooey and delicious and bites into it, having an taste-gasm- Oh god. eek Yum.

-fixes a glass of ice cold milk to wash it down with-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games