Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:26 pm
"Nice to meet you too..." Alex glanced at Gazimon with a curious expression, being that he hadn't seen any other Digimon other then Leonardo. He heard the name of the lake, Dragon Eye Lake, and figured that it was well fitting...but it didn't exactly answer his question. "But where are we exactly? Which state? Country?" he sounded rather calm despite the situation that was thrown at him. Alex began to wonder what his parents were thinking right about now...he didn't want them to think he ran away or anything. He glanced over at Leonardo, who was wandering down by the lakeside. Alex knew that if his parents found out by Leonardo, they wouldn't let him keep him...he shook away these thoughts and turned his attention back to Nadia.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:18 pm
{We really have to stop making our roleplays awkward Dx}

Nadia listened to Alex while she put on her sling bag with her left. Zororu hopped off of her other hand knowing he was interfering. Now with her right hand free, she looked into it to check if there is any missing items while the Gazimon followed Leonardo. "Hmm...Ipod touch, check. Digivice, check. Chocolate, check--" The girl then stopped at the middle of her thought to hear Alex asking again. She was surprised he didn't know where he actually is. She hesitated to answer. "The thing is..." She said sheepishly again. "We're not in a state nor country." She continued, closing her sling bag.

Meanwhile, Zororu finally caught up with the Monodramon. "Hey, you." He called him. "Yes, you. The name's Zororu." He introduced himself once again. He saw Leonardo left already without knowing their names when he returned he's tamer's bag so why not telling the guy his name? Its a good start for making a friend, right?

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:31 pm
Alex was confused by this, "...What do you mean?" he asked, completely oblivious to what was going on. There were so many questions running through his head that he wanted to ask, but didn't want to overload Nadia with questions just yet.

Leonardo stopped and turned toward Zororu, and was quiet for a moment before saying something. "It's a pleasure," was all he said before turning away from the Gazimon and picking through some rocks nearby. He wasn't looking for anything in particular, just exploring really.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:21 pm
"How should I explain this to him? I'm not even quite sure of what this place really is anyways." Nadia thought, "We're actually in the Digital World...yeah, umm I don't know how to explain it to you, but you have to believe what I said." She explained to him with her left hand holding her own wrist. Then the girl noticed this whole time from when she met Alex earlier, she felt so awkward. Awkward isn't the best feeling there is, but she doesn't know what to say to change the topic.
Slightly feeling uneasy, the young girl waited for his reaction.

The Gazimon tilted his head at Leonardo. "Your not much of a talker are you?" He lifted his hand and pointed a claw at him. Zororu approached him again. His attention was brought to the pile of rock where Leonardo is poking around. He then remembered the little trick he was taught long ago. "Hey, can you do this?" He picked up a random rock and threw it at the lake. Instead of usually falling into the water, the rock bounced a few time on the water before finally falling down. "Its just a little trick." He said.

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:11 am
((Lief, Michael, Gabby, Scout, and Rusty came here for training after the events of Network City. A few months have passed))

"Now WarGreymon, use Nova Blast one more time on that tree on the lake!!" The large orange armored dragon Digimon had been training hard for weeks, ever since he had joined Lief's team. It had been a rocky start on the team when he and Scout had been tamaed by a Metalseadramon while trying to defend Network City. After that Lief brought them all to this lake where they vowed to become stronger so they would never lose a battle again. Since then Rusty had managed to Digivolve to his Mega form of WarGreymon and had really honed his skills as a fighter. Hearing the command from his friend and Tamer Lief has lifted his claws above his head forming a giant ball of fire while roaring out the attack’s name. He had put all his remaining energy into this final attack, refusing to hold anything back for the sake of becoming better, “NOVA BLAAAAST!!!!” The Fire ball was hurled through the air until it collided with its target completely obliterating everything within a thirty yard radius and leaving scorch marks throughout the newly formed crater that was quickly filling up with water from the lake. Lief chuckled as Rusty de-digivolved back to an Agumon, “Ah good I thought we could use a bit of expansion to this side of the lake, it didn’t seem wide enough.” Lief looked around at all the destruction his team had been causing over the last few months, new holes filled the area and there were now stumps where an entire forest stood before. “Man, this place looks like a mess guys, yall’ve really been training hard, but we can’t just leave the area looking like this, it just wouldn’t be right. “ Lief looked toward the other side of the clearing they had made to where the now desolate metropolitan of Network City had once stood as a symbol of freedom and progression. “Especially with what happened to the city, if we destroy and do nothing about it, then we’re no better than the dark Tamers that did that.” Lief was angry at himself for not trying harder to stop the destruction, so angry that in a moment of weakness and fear he had joined forces with the very people he had been trying to stop. He knew that he didn’t personally destroy the city, but as far as he was concerned he let it happen by stepping aside. “We will pay them back for what they’ve done, and for all the lives that were taken during the attack. First though we have to become stronger and I don’t think we will be able to take down that organization by ourselves, I say we travel the world and see if anyone else would like to join our cause.” Lief whistled at his team who hadn’t really been paying attention to a word he was saying to let them know that training was over for the day. “Alright guys, let’s pack it in and head back to camp.” Lief’s four other Mega level Digimon joined Agumon. Michael and Gabby, Scout the Metal Garurumon and Rose, the Rosemon had all, like Rusty, become exponentially stronger during the previous months and the proof shown through in their eyes. All four reverted back to their lower stages so as to not waste anymore energy. “Alright, as I was saying we need to do something to clean this place up, but we can talk about that when we get home. Everybody ready to go?” Lief received five tired nods as he lifted his Digivice toward them. “Digitize!” All five of the Digimon turned into streams of data and were absorbed by the device which Lief strapped into its holster. “All right, let’s go!”

Lief strolled down the shoreline toward a shelter they had built as a base camp for all these months. They hollowed out a cave behind a massive waterfall near the east side of the lake, inside Lief had used any wood leftover from the training to build furniture and other accessories to make the damp cave feel more like a home. It was quiet life despite the Digimon that Lief shared the cave with. He didn’t really mind being on his own like this, it had given him time to think about his time in this world and the events of Network City which had led to his new drive. He also thought sometimes about the two Tamers he had rescued from the rubble and how the one had run off as soon as they got out of the city, he often wondered who he might be or if it was a good idea to let him go off on his own. Now that they had a goal and his Digimon had become stronger Lief felt it was time to make his announcement to everyone. Once inside the camp Lief let Rusty out of the Digivice to start a fire in the pit to provide light and warmth. The others all went out to look for food for the night’s dinner. “So Rusty I think it’s about time that we move on from training, I think I’m gonna tell everyone my plan when they get back.

Over dinner Lief explained his master plan to put together a team to take down the dark Tamers with his Digimon. He told them that the cave would become their base of operations meaning they would have to rebuild it as well as fix the surrounding areas to better hide the base. It was decided that Michael and Scout would accompany Lief on his journey and the other three would stay behind to prepare everything else. Rosemon would work on rebuilding the forest and the other environmental necessities while Gabby and Rusty would work on rebuilding the cave into a fully functional stronghold complete with barracks and training facilities. Lief had decided his first goal would be to search for the boy he had met during the battle of network city who had been the first to respond to the disturbance, surely someone with a will that strong would be a worthy teammate. So after a good night’s sleep Lief and his party packed up their supplies and began their journey toward the Gear Savanna.

((Lief, Michael and Scout exit toward Gear Savanna))  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:28 pm

((mean while back at base))

Gabby, Rusty and Rose had begun construction on the new base. Rose with the assistance of many of the local Digimon began to rebuild the forest and parts of the mountains that had taken damage over the months of heavy training. She worked to reconstruct it in a way that made finding the base a difficult task. Hidden to the naked eye only one who knew where it was would be able to find it. Rusty and Gabby began to work on the base it's self starting with digging out the cave to a much larger capacity, from the outside it looked just like a mountain range with a waterfall cascading down from it's top, but inside the entire mountain was hollowed out and reconstructed. Wargreymon enlisted the help of some of the dragon Digimon in the area to help them bring over salvageable scraps of metal to the base from Network city and then used his fire to weld them together to form a steel support system and walls along the outskirts of the cave. The Dragon Digimon agreed to help build the fortress in exchange for protection when needed and access to the base when ever. Soon they had constructed what looked like a small city out of the scraps and had begun to work on the technology that would run the base in Lief's absence. The system main frame was the first thing they put in located under the city and branching out into every room and building, the automated system could run the defenses of the base as well as control anything that happened within its walls. Ophanimon took most of the credit for the systems design and even used her own voice as the systems voice, she had help for a Datamon though who knew a lot about the systems that use to run Network City. He had been searching for tech when the Dragons had come to the city so he asked if he could join them. With the final touches of the hidden doors on either side of the mountain and two escape routes to the middle of the forest completed the city was up and ready for operation.

Gabby, Rose, Rusty, Datamon and the leader of the Dragons met in the war room to discuss preparations for the team that Lief was assembling. It was decided that the Dragons would stay around the base for extra protection and they along with Datamon would run the base when the Tamers were gone. The rest of the decisions would have to wait until Lief returned so they decided to check the base for any needed adjustments and make sure everything was ready to go. The last project they needed to work on was something Lief had personally asked Gabby to take care of, so she got datamon to help her finish it up, "Alright all that's left now is to wait for Lief to come back"

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:04 pm
(Enter Draco and Chaos)

Chaos, the BlackWarGreymon, stepped forward towards the leg, his eyes scanning the area, as if looking for something. For now he remained silent as ever.

Draco's usually grin was no where to be seen as he followed his digimon, not even turning back to see if Temp and Ashu had kept up with him. He didn't have time to baby sit the newbie shortly, and figured that this wouldn't be a bad test. If he managed it then Draco wouldn't need to worry about him. And if he didn't... well... hopefully he would be fine.

Chaos turned to face Draco. "I found them." His voice low and gravelly. He nodded towards the other side of the lake, two specs could be seen dancing, a light red and grey one.

"Perfect." Draco's grin returned for a second. Draco spun on the stop, finally checking on Temp, he smiled. "Glad to see you can keep up with my pace."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:00 pm
((Enter from Network - Ashu, Temp))

Ashu was beginning to breathe deeply, not used to walking so much. Temp seemed to by fine on the other hand, a curious face studying his surroundings more than paying attention to what was in front of him. His focus snapped back forward with Draco's comment. "Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. But I'm beginning to think that Ashu here wished his wings worked," he replied.

"Hey..." he moaned. "I normally caught rides on Locomon to get from one spot to the next. Not hike half way across the island." At that, Ashu decided to go along with an earlier used tactic and hopped up to ride on Temp's back piggy-style.

"Ughh...now I have to carry yo-...hey, what's that over there?" Temp gestured to the lights dancing from across the lake.  

Aeternal777

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:19 am
"That is where we are going." Draco answered simply. "Wait did you say Ashu can't digivolve yet? Hmm... that makes things a little interesting." Draco remained slight for a moment. "You will have to use Chaos..." Draco's voice trailed off as he looked over at his BlackWarGreymon, the black knight glaring at him.

Chaos heard his tamer talking about him as if he was sort of taxi. Chaos hated giving anyone a ride, even Draco.

Draco smiled as he turned towards Chaos. "Look, just this once. I need you to do this. If anything goes wrong you will have to fight your way out of it."

Chaos sighed as he looked over at the other human. "Alright." He spoke, turning back towards the lights. "You still need to get over there."

Draco laughed. "That is simple. Just watch." Draco reached down to his metal arm, spinning the bracelet, pointing his hand towards the other side. A small explosion could be heard as Draco's hand flew off, hitting a tree on the other side, gripping it, a steel rope connecting it back to Draco. "I will be up in the air. Try and find me." He said before his arm started up, pulling Draco over to the other side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:57 pm
"You know, if it didn't come at the price of my own arm...I'd want that..." Temp said flatly, which did well to cover up his awe at the gadget.

"Hey, Chaos... I don't mean to indignify you or anything. I can just hang on by a foot or something...I don't see you as a taxi is what I'm trying to say...hehehehe..."

Ashu, oblivious to the conversation, hopped up onto the warriors leg and clung on. "Oh mah gosh...I get to fly with a Black Wargreymon...A Black...Wargreymon... Oh mah gosh..." Ashu might as well be a corpse on the outside at the moment. All of his emotion had been drained from his face and resided deep within his conscious, exploding with respect and awe and any other feeling related to a condition known to us only as... fan-boyism.  

Aeternal777

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:57 pm
Chaos stared over at Temp, remaining silent as the tamer spoke. He had the same idea as Draco. Chaos' eyes moved down, glaring at Ashu as the little dragon looked up at him. "Tch."

Draco smiled as he landed on the other side. Stepping forward towards the lights.

Umon and Amon danced before the Dragon Tamer. "So you are back human. Did you finish your quest?"

Draco reached into his pocket, holding the diamond out before the digimon.

"Took you long enough." The two digimon flew forward, touching Draco. A flash of light covered Draco, Umon and Amon breaking apart to cover him, a second later the light carrying Draco high into the air.

Chaos looked up, his eyes following his tamer. "Get on."

Draco smiled as he was carried high above Dragon Eye lake, his aerial view clearing showing the name of the place was apt. He tore his eyes away from the lake, and back up towards the sky. The figures of the digimon he was meeting above him.
Megidramon at the front, the red scales just visible in the sky.
Mangadramon floating to the left, the pink dragon's angelic powers could be felt from all around.
Goldramon on the right, his imposing presence was incredibly powerful.
And lastly Azulongmon in the back, his beard along had more energy and spirit then most digimon could produce at full power.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:14 pm
((Lol, his beard. Reminds me of old guru in Kill Bill))

Temp jumped onto the dragon-warrior's leg along with his little partner as they rose into the air. It was rather exhilarating, flying like this. The thrill of defying gravity was akin to nothing that Temp could pinpoint, but the feeling was one he recognized. It was spectacular...however, nothing prepared him for the spectacle in the sky.

"Ahh! Temp, Temp!!!" The little Dracomon tugged violently on the boy's pant leg in order to get his attention. "Temp, look up! Look up! It's-"

"The Four Great Dragons..." Temp lost it. He just stared at them. Watched them. Observed the dragons that hovered there, a sudden memory of that title and these beasts. He didn't recognize them individually per say. But together, it was memory apparently so hard-wired into him it refuse to be forgot. The power that flowed, nay, practically emanated from the beasts was overwhelming. Particularly, a red one that looked almost as if it had died and rotted a little. It was frighteningly sick, bone and tender flesh all over the dragon with the snake body, and an odd triangular rune that sparked an inexplicable interest in Temp. It had holes in its wings similar to Ashu, but it flew all the same. Maybe on some power of its own alone instead of flying with wings.

Temp's head began to hurt sharply, and he closed his eyes and turned away from the dragons, holding his head. "Owww...it hurts..."  

Aeternal777

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:01 pm
(Oh? Inspired to start figuring out your back story? Already figured it out and this happens to involve it?)

"Shut it. Who knows what they will do if they hear you." Chaos whispered, his voice filled with anger. If they knew him they would know he wouldn't be beyond tossing them both out into the air.

Draco was brought before the Four Great Dragons, his purple hair blowing in the way as he grinned at them. "Long time no see." He said, waving towards him.

Megidramon slithered forward, his snout stopping just in front of Draco, his hot breath causing the tamer's hair to puff up. "Well. Have you done what I have asked?" His voice booming across the sky, his teeth a sickly yellow. The virus Dragon reeked of death. Draco didn't mind the smell.

He bowed deep, his hand flourishing mockingly. "Oh Noble and Powerful Dragon I have done thy bidding and have returned victorious." He grinned as he stood back up, producing the diamond once again.

"Impudent human. If all were like you I would make sure there were none left." Megidramon growled, his eyes moving towards the Diamond. "But you did complete your task, even if it took much longer then it should have." Megidramon leaned back, returning to his position. "And you have passed my test."

Mangadramon spoke up. "And have moved onto mine. And this one isn't going to be quite as simple." She looked over at Megidramon. "Unlike some digimon I don't want you to just rush into danger, and fight your way through. No. This time a little thinking is involved." She leaned forward, getting as close to Draco as Megidramon was. "You must find the Springs of Sol."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:17 pm
((As a fan mainly of season three, I believe it is required of me to flip out somehow whenever I see the Hazard Symbol XD. But yes, I am...sculpting my story...))

Temp was relieved as the pink dragon approached Draco. The energy it gave off was nowhere near as potent and volatile as the red one, and his headache seemingly lifted away. He still didn't think it would be very easy to stand any closer to the dragons like Draco was without his head splitting open ('how on earth is he doing that!?' he thought to himself), but at least it could continue to watch. He sat down next to Ashu and tried to make himself as comfortable as anyone could make themselves while on a large foot.

"Quiet Ashu," Temp told the small dragon. "Chaos is right; we probably shouldn't even be here anyway...Just watch silently." It was then Ashu noticed his Tamer's composure.

"Temp...are you ok?" he asked with deep concern.
"Don't mind me, I'm fine," Temp replied softly with an obviously forced smile. His hand raised to his temple again and he began to massage it as his headache started creeping back.  

Aeternal777

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:26 pm
(Ah I see. And yay! You are similar to me! I make things up as I go along too!)

Draco nodded as he heard the Mangadramon speak. He had no idea what this spring was, but then again he didn't know who Sulaimon was either. "Ah ok. Want me to bring back anything?" He asked.

The pink dragon shook her head. "No, when you get there you will know what to do." She answered, her voice had the same power as Megidramon's, but a soft gentle kind, soothing the soul as her words rang clear.

Draco sighed as he began to speak. "Bu-

"You have heard enough." Goldramon said, "That is more then enough to complete your task." His noble voice completely drowning out what ever Draco was going to say. "Perhaps if you had followed all our order we would have given you a hint." The golden dragon's eyes shifted away from Draco, looking right past him towards Chaos, Temp, and Ashu. "But instead you tested us, and in tern we will test you." The dragon raised his hand, something gripping Temp's shirt, pulling him away from Chaos to float in the air. Ashu getting a similar treatment. "I wonder if you humans can digimon." Temp and Ashu were tossed towards the ground.

(Save your self, or I can save you. Take your pick.)  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games