Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:42 pm
William walked out of the kitchen and looked for empty table. He saw a few and started to clean them. He even checked under the tables for gum stuck to the bottom. As he scraped some gum off the table it fell on his face. "AH!" He yelped. The jumped a little hitting his head on the table. "Arg!" he groanned as he got out from under the table rubbing his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:52 pm
I had been sitting on the counter and humming about something. "Hehe. Not smart to scrape the gum off when you're right under it."  

XSuki_MikaX

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:16 pm
"Eh... I't had worse..." William said before laying back down and continuing to scrape the gum off. "Besides-oh crap... I dented the table. I hate having a hard head... it aint useful for anything..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:55 pm
"Hmm... You could be a bodyguard and head butt people."  

XSuki_MikaX

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:14 pm
"I don't like hurting people besides I'm more smart than I am strong room." We recall out from under the table: the handfuls bucket of gum with him. He walked over to the trash and emptied the bucket. "That's a lot of gum," he said. He put the bucket back in front of the cupboard. He went back to cleaning the kitchen only this time of floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:48 am
An hour had passed since he left on his walk. Fei-Tao returned, a bit sleepy. He pushed the door open and walked over to the couch, hopping over the back and curling up against the armrest upon landing on the cushions. Yawning a bit loudly, he allowed himself to quickly drift off to sleep after pulling his hood over his hat, carefully keeping his tail wrapped around him under his shirt as well.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:52 am
Maria finished showing Mia around the shop, then gave her a uniform. "The bathroom is back that way, then to the left." she said, directing the new girl. She grabbed her book off the couch and set it down at one of the tables. Maria walked into the back room and made her way over boxes to a large, very old looking computer.
"Password?" it's screen asked.
"******" typed in Maria.
"Command?"
"Examinez l'inventaire pour assurer 'couverture'."
"Inventory=0."
Maria sighed before typing in a string of unintelligible characters. Suddenly, a blanket appeared next to the old printer, and Maria snatched it and walked away, but not before putting a few gold coins into the floppy disk drive. She made her way back into the main room, the blanket in her arms. Maria unfolded the blanket and placed it on Fei-Tao, tucking it around him. She walked over to Suki.
"Hey, did you see where Dark and Key went?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:14 pm
Looking over at Maria i only shrug, Ikima appearing in my lap. "No idea."  

XSuki_MikaX

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:25 pm
Mia nods at Maria as she shows her each room and watches curiously as Maria conjures a blanket from the computer
Ohhh.. That's how it works.. Mia murmurs
She then turns to Maria

Would you like me to start working right away? I already know how to do basic coffee making with the machine and everything.. But I'm very willing to learn any tricks of the trade.. Mia smiles softly and runs her fingers through her hair, flicking her eyes over to William with concern

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:44 pm
Maria jumped at the girl's murmur. "Oh, you saw me...the computer...blanket? Huh." she sighed. "I could show you how to work that, if you want."  

Methodless Madness

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:54 pm
Mia jumps when Maria does
Oh I'm so sorry. Am I not meant to know?
She starts turning red and backing away from the computer
You don't need to show me if it's not my place to learn..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:59 pm
"Oh, no it's fine...I think." she said, pulling a piece of paper out of her pocket. "Don't let...always get...huh...oh, here it is! 'Show employees how to work the computer.' I thought he told me to..." she muttered. "So, first, you have to type in the password," Maria handed Mia a slip of paper with the password on it. "Then type in the object you're looking for, and if there's none you have to type in the command in, eh...French, I think. If it comes to that, just call me over and I'll be right there. Unless, of course, you know French. Just don't go misusing this. Otherwise it'll get mad and release the demons." she finished, tapping the keyboard impatiently. "Now, would you like to try using it?"
[[tbe, got to go. Sorry!]]
[[Edited. Sorry, my mom was nagging me to clean stuff.]]  

Methodless Madness

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:05 pm
[Edited]
Walks up and watches intentlyOh I see.. Use it though? She hesitates then takes a seat by the computer Okay. She starts typing in the password I guess knowing how to touch type is handier than I thought hey? She smiles then concentrates on the monitor while talking What happens when the demons get out? Oh and I speak some French. Mia beams happily then mumurs
Un collier vert émeraude perl.. Mia picks up a bright green perl necklace and hands it to Maria Green suits you. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:33 pm
Fei-Tao slightly opened one eye, looking up groggily at Maria. "Thankie,' he said sleepily, drifting back off to sleep again.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:47 pm
William was mopping the floor. After a while he slipped and had a pot land on his head. "Oof," he remarked he lifted the pot off of his head, "Arg, this just isn't my day!" He groaned as he got back up. He mumble a few "choise words" as he put the pot into the sink.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games