Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:01 pm
User Image

Joshua glanced curiously at Radin. It had sounded like he spoke like the fledglings had. But yet, Liwa said she couldn't understand them. He recalled that she had compared it to baby talk. He shook his head. "I think I'm good for now. Can I come back at some point?" Joshua's eyes strayed to the fledglings. It would be interesting to watch them progress. 'If I'm aloud that is.' He amended his thought.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:05 pm
Drunken_Ninja08
Joey looked at the sky. "I don't trust people right off...To me, they must prove to me that I can trust them, so that I won't end up being hurt." He shrugged. "I am just like that because of my past, I guess."

Aoife gave him a sad smile. "I don't have much of a past to call on. All I have is me and now."  

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:23 pm
Joey sighed. "Lucky you..." He looked Aoife. "But, in fact, you really shouldn't trust people so easily. Joshua and I are the exception. Understand? I am not trying to be mean, I am just saying that it will keep you safe."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:02 pm
Aoife nodded sadly. "I understand." She said quietly.  

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:29 am
Joey sighed and put his hand on her shoulder. "Sorry...it's just that...I worry..." He shrugged and pulled away his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:58 pm
"Certainly, if you wish to do so. How else will I learn what you discovered about your griffin-fletched arrows? Perhaps Radin will even deign to speak with you as well, next time," replied Liwa with a wicked twinkle in her golden gaze. "Now, do you have your feathers? I will bring you back down to Sorry. I suppose she has somewhere else to take you, yet."

She shifted away from the fledgling, who gave a little squawk of complaint, in order to free herself in order to lift off.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:31 pm
User Image

Joshua gave a huge grin. "Thank you." He stood and gathered up the feathers Liwa had given him. A sudden thought crossed his mind. "Will...um..." He struggled to find the words to describe what he meant. He settled for holding out his arm, showing the scabbed over puncture wounds. "Will this need to be done again? Or is it permanent?"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:50 pm
"It will be permanent," replied Liwa. "The only difficulty is that it will only create communication between you and me. That is why you would not have understood Radin earlier. If you wish to speak to him, he will have to do the same thing." A ghost of humour tinged her voice. "Do not worry; it will not scar."

Then, ever so carefully, she picked him up and lifted off, flying back down towards the water where Katalina was floating lazily on her back, waiting for them.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:51 pm
Aoife smiled up at him. "Don't. I am stronger than I look." She put out her thin arm and flexed slightly causing a small muscle to shape her arm. A big grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:55 pm
Joey looked at her. The image was truly ridiculous. Aoife was holding her tiny arm up and had made possibly the smallest bump in her arm that was physically possible. Joey burst out laughing and fell in the water laughing. His head poked out and he gasped in air, just so he could return to laughing. "Sorry..." He barely managed through his laughter.  

Drunken_Ninja08

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:03 pm
Aoife looked confused and tilted her head like a puzzled puppy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:11 pm
It only managed to make him laugh harder. "Sorry...ahaha...just...ahaha...that...you...ahahah hahaha....look so...ahaha...ridiculous!!!" He continued to laugh. "Sorry!!!"  

Drunken_Ninja08

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:19 am
User Image

"Alright." He nodded to Liwa as she picked him up. As they flew downwards, Joshua could feel butterflies forming in his stomach. He couldn't help the small giggle that burst through his lips. Shifting the feathers so he could wave at Katalina, a few of them slid from his grasp. They drifted in the air, moving downwards ever so slowly. Joshua looked up at the griffin holding him in her claws. "I know I said I was done, but I keep getting random thoughts. Are griffin feathers water-proof?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:42 pm
Aoife dropped her arms and pouted. "Really?"  

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:29 pm
"Yes," replied Liwa briefly, letting him drop the last few inches into the water before settling on her accustomed rock. "The better part of our diet comes from the ocean. How would we get it if we couldn't hunt and dive in the water?"

Katalina turned to smile at Joshua. "Have a nice flight?" she asked, picking up the dropped feathers from where they floated on the surface and handing them to him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games