Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [40]Malaysia Group ♥
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor?
  +1
View Results
HOTPINKPEPSI rolled 20 100-sided dice: 84, 84, 72, 17, 70, 33, 14, 39, 80, 2, 14, 69, 33, 82, 63, 3, 53, 38, 15, 38 Total: 903 (20-2000)

HOTPINKPEPSI

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:54 am
evil  
HOTPINKPEPSI rolled 10 100-sided dice: 95, 81, 98, 87, 97, 14, 85, 1, 29, 85 Total: 672 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:55 am
mad  

HOTPINKPEPSI

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
HOTPINKPEPSI rolled 10 100-sided dice: 58, 88, 35, 37, 29, 76, 70, 3, 28, 13 Total: 437 (10-1000)

HOTPINKPEPSI

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:08 am
evil  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:15 am
bump  

TooYung

Single Backpacker

TooYung

Single Backpacker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:30 am
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:40 am
bump  

TooYung

Single Backpacker

TooYung

Single Backpacker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 am
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:00 pm
bump  

TooYung

Single Backpacker

TooYung

Single Backpacker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:09 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:16 pm
bump  

TooYung

Single Backpacker

HANDSOMEMAN1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:23 pm
I, AluminaBeliever, hereby pronounce her alliance to this post by thus spamming all over the place this very long and non-necessary post. I would love to do this all over the forums, but unfortunately, I cannot. The only real reason I am posting it here is because this is just a place for people to put either long and pointless posts or short and pointless posts. This then allows people to make sense of why I am just making a very long post because the point of it is to not make a point. Within this loop-hole of sorts it does actually make sense, thus making this a viable post by not being viable. Get it? Anyway, I would like to tell everyone in PG who takes the time to actually read all this that I just made a very long and pontless post for no reason, and that's all I would like to say. But as you see the letters you realize 'Wait a minute, there must be a reason that she is taking the time to type out this very long and pointless post and there must be some secret message!' So you will go and count every 5th letter to try and come out with some secret message and come out with "FBSFIVBWUOGWRBUO" or some nonsense like that. Maybe you try flipping it upside down, but as some study long ago had stated, the human brain can take things that look like letters and put them into letters. Taht's how uyo udnrestadn htis esntnece. Weird huh? But I digress. So anyway, you are reading through and try that (oh also, that letter jarble is actually how 1337 came about you know, they took letters and simply replaced them with symbols. It's actually quite ingenius) and realize that if you look at the 3rd, 7th, 16th, and 23rd letter, it spells "LNRP" which actually is a group in Japan called Last Night Redemption Pub which sells small pills that allow you to not drink. You ask yourself 'Why did she want us to know this?' then comes the realization: For no reason. That's the point of this post! To throw useless and pointless information at you for no real reason! It's a very weird and pondersome loophole that can make even the most scholarly cringe in their sleep. So, with this, I will leave you with a final message: What did you just learn? There are many answers to that, including "AluminaBeliever is very wise in send pointless info at us" or "Wow! I never new about the LNRP!" or "I learned I just wasted 5 minutes reading this". Hopefully you won't think the last one, cause this is not a waste of time! This is an educated and formal essay about nothing at all. To call it a waste of time is a disgrace. So, I hope you learned something true and helpful.
-AluminaBeliever  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:24 pm
bump  

TooYung

Single Backpacker

TooYung

Single Backpacker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:35 pm
I, AluminaBeliever, hereby pronounce her alliance to this post by thus spamming all over the place this very long and non-necessary post. I would love to do this all over the forums, but unfortunately, I cannot. The only real reason I am posting it here is because this is just a place for people to put either long and pointless posts or short and pointless posts. This then allows people to make sense of why I am just making a very long post because the point of it is to not make a point. Within this loop-hole of sorts it does actually make sense, thus making this a viable post by not being viable. Get it? Anyway, I would like to tell everyone in PG who takes the time to actually read all this that I just made a very long and pontless post for no reason, and that's all I would like to say. But as you see the letters you realize 'Wait a minute, there must be a reason that she is taking the time to type out this very long and pointless post and there must be some secret message!' So you will go and count every 5th letter to try and come out with some secret message and come out with "FBSFIVBWUOGWRBUO" or some nonsense like that. Maybe you try flipping it upside down, but as some study long ago had stated, the human brain can take things that look like letters and put them into letters. Taht's how uyo udnrestadn htis esntnece. Weird huh? But I digress. So anyway, you are reading through and try that (oh also, that letter jarble is actually how 1337 came about you know, they took letters and simply replaced them with symbols. It's actually quite ingenius) and realize that if you look at the 3rd, 7th, 16th, and 23rd letter, it spells "LNRP" which actually is a group in Japan called Last Night Redemption Pub which sells small pills that allow you to not drink. You ask yourself 'Why did she want us to know this?' then comes the realization: For no reason. That's the point of this post! To throw useless and pointless information at you for no real reason! It's a very weird and pondersome loophole that can make even the most scholarly cringe in their sleep. So, with this, I will leave you with a final message: What did you just learn? There are many answers to that, including "AluminaBeliever is very wise in send pointless info at us" or "Wow! I never new about the LNRP!" or "I learned I just wasted 5 minutes reading this". Hopefully you won't think the last one, cause this is not a waste of time! This is an educated and formal essay about nothing at all. To call it a waste of time is a disgrace. So, I hope you learned something true and helpful.
-AluminaBeliever  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:43 pm
bump  

TooYung

Single Backpacker

TooYung

Single Backpacker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:49 pm
bump  
[40]Malaysia Group ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games