Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:03 pm
ed stoped a mile from town, the badgear stoped as well, ed continued normally after that, the badgear ((cant help it, plaing too much NWN)) enter town with him  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:14 pm
no posts for 20 minutes...  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:16 pm
blessedheart
II_Kuro_II
Abel glanced to the noise and saw a photo.
He looked at it.

*Shun sits up and shakes his head wincing from the pain in his mouth. Apparently he bit himself inside his mouth and felt a bit of blood dripping at the side of his mouth. He then starts to look for his family photo, not noticing Abel*

*Notices Abel at last and sees Abel holding his photo. "Ummm... Thats mine. Can I please have it back." *Blood still dripping from his mouth*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:17 pm
Abel stood from his seat and exited the room and heading towards the door.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:18 pm
II_Kuro_II
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *returns home, in better condition then other days, with flames escaping from her cuts. She walks in the house, closes the door behind her then walks to the saferoom to put up the 100k. She locks the room then walks to the training room to work on her Power.*

((blais-chan. i created a char. for ur rp in the succumb guild lol >w< ))

((ya i just looked at it and posted. . . beware its kind of long. . .and very discriptive, well as discriptive as i can do))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:20 pm
II_Kuro_II

Yuki's voice can faintly be heard in the halls, calling out for abel in her sleep  

kimasari

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:20 pm
II_Kuro_II

"Hey!" *runs after Abel* "Wait!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:21 pm
Tora looks over to a door with a sign. she gets up leaving the bottle of sake on the bar table. she gets close enugh to read the sign and it reads, " Abel's side, do not open this door" with aa frown she says " well...howd i miss this so many times"  

Alice the Loving

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:22 pm
(IM HERE!!!!!) -/-Kaoru wakes up-/-
LAST night WAS AWSOME!!!! OH YA
-/-Kaoru wakes up hyper puts on some clothes and walks out of his room-/-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:22 pm
ed start looking for suki ((with that badgear shadow still))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 pm
Abel waited Shun and crossed his arms at the main door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:24 pm
Blais: *steps into the training room, making no sounds. She looks around then draws a small throwing knife. She holds it to her wrists then draws blood. She uses her blood to draw a circle on the ground. She raises her hand making flames sorround her, but they dont eat through the wooden floors. The fire forms into a wall around her then strikes the oposite wall quickly. She drops her hand then the fire dissapears. She wipes the blood from the floor then wraps up her wrists, walking out of the room*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:25 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora looks over to a door with a sign. she gets up leaving the bottle of sake on the bar table. she gets close enugh to read the sign and it reads, " Abel's side, do not open this door" with aa frown she says " well...howd i miss this so many times"

(hahahahahahah! NICE XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:28 pm
(im back! my mom made me practice rachmaninoff 2nd piano concerto over and over until it was nearly perfect!!! TT^TT my hands are twitching now! >.<)

*stands up, puts her violin back in its case and heads to town*  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:31 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *steps into the training room, making no sounds. She looks around then draws a small throwing knife. She holds it to her wrists then draws blood. She uses her blood to draw a circle on the ground. She raises her hand making flames sorround her, but they dont eat through the wooden floors. The fire forms into a wall around her then strikes the oposite wall quickly. She drops her hand then the fire dissapears. She wipes the blood from the floor then wraps up her wrists, walking out of the room*

Tora's ears stand up and one points in the direation of blais. Tora turns that way and pointing at the door with the hand in front of her stomic on the oppiste side of the door . "hey lady....how long has this door been here?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games