Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 pm
Chief walked over to Phylum as he was forced to the wall spread eagle, with Hetukiri still at her back, she grinned up at him. "Now isn't this an interesting view, I have to say you keep this up and I may have to rape you in front of your man." she gave a wicked smile, before two castle statues came and held him in place for her. "And remember Phylum this hurts me, more than it hurts you......ahhh who am I kidding, this is going to hurt you way more." Chief stabbed him dead in the chest, but didn't get her target organ. "Dammit, three inches from the heart, hold still while I try again."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:24 pm
*after being nearly stabbed in the heart, comming out Phylums mouth poured blood..he kicked the near by Chief Sankofa in the chest, and broke his self free from the statues grips. then he said to chief in a weary voice* "If i didnt know any better i would have to say, i think your tryin to kill me!!!"  

Repo ManX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:41 pm
Scanda watched the Warlord not reply "Ok no questions now lets rock this b****"he said as he kicked the warlord in the chest as Destryu got up and turned around and stabbed his sword into Scanda's arm "You missed by 2 metres"Scanda said grinning as he pulled out Destryu's sword and stabbed his sword into his chest just missing the heart "I dont feal like being fair anymore so lets make this mean more fun for you"he said as he used fire onto the sword bruning the inside of the warlord as Scanda was about to make Destryu's heart set on fire he was kicked off by the warlord and hit the tree and landed face down on the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:21 am
*june glared back at him*
seriously, get out of here unless you want your head chopped off.
*she lifted her sword, the bloody blade's tip pointing at him right between the eyes*
June  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:44 am
Chief looked at Phylum from the ground with an innocent expression, "who me?........nooo, of course not. Just trying to break you in." She flipped herself with her hands, onto her feet. Still with her blade in her hand, she licked the blood that dripped off of it. Chief opened her senses to the battle ground and smile, "seems like your commander bite off more than he could chew, though three against one doesn't seem like an entertaining fight to me. Your other War lords must be bored out of their minds" she gave him a smirk, before slamming him back on the wall with her body, blade stinking him in the sides.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:48 am
User ImageNick looked away from the Commander and stared at the piles of decapitated bodies from the Shadow Creatures. "Who wants to know?" he asked as he kicked one body out of the way.

Ra looked at the Commander as if scanning him like a computer. He rubbed his chin then looked at Nick.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:10 am
Lunar stopped firing the arrows when all the enemys in sight died. She walked closer up to Lady Aya and smiled. She wiped away the blood that was in her face and tried to get the blood off her clothes.
Lunar looked back up and stepped back 10 steps.
She spread out her hands and her eyes turned a grey-ish colour...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:49 am
As Scanda lay on the floor the warlord approached him as Scanda lifted himself with his hands but just stayed in that position as he couldnt satnd up fully as he looked up to the Warlord as he rised his blade and pushed it towards Scanda's chest as Scanda felt a pierce "Nice try but my weak spot is very hard to reach"he said looking up at the the sky as it turned from bright and sunny to stary and dark as he looked back at Destryu as he pulled back and aimed at his chest again when Scanda waited for the pierce when he stared up and saw his brother blocking the blade "No one tries to injure my brother"Sxcanda said with an aura appearing around him as a long bright sword appeared in his hands as he moved the blade and stabbed Destryu in the legs paralizing him so he couldnt move and in the arms aswell "Your going to feal pain"he said as he leaned in he brought the sword to its highest as he plunged it into the chest but before it could reach the heart he was kicked in the chest with his sword still in his hand far away "Are any of your warlord friends dead or are you all still alive"Scanda questioned Destryu.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:37 pm
*Hetukiri now took on several soldiers at the same time but still she told chief in a very playful manner* "Chief stop playing with your kill, Just kill him off and get over with it... REMEMBER THERES A WAR GOING ON OUTSIDE THE CASTLE, THEY COULD PROBABLY USE OUR HELP OUT THERE" *Hetukiri now ducked swiftly, almost getting grazed by one of the soldiers she fought, she said to herself* *"i should probably start actually paying attention to these guys., their sneaky"*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:58 pm
She still had Phylum pinned to the wall, but looked over her shoulder at Hetukiri, " awww...but the playing is the best part, it makes him easyer to chew on later," she smiled at Hetu, merely teasing her, for she knew it would take more work to get him to stay down, she was just waiting on things to be in place for when she was really to sent him back into the portal for good.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:38 pm
Lunar's turned back to its origanal colour and she put her arms down. She sighed and stood next to Lady Aya.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:13 pm
i don't think this is going to end well for you.....
*she kept the sword pointed at him, looking at nick with no visible expression on her face*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:10 pm
Argh im bored! *After saying that the marks disappeared and i was finally incontrol of myself, but it really wasn't a good time for i was exhausted. I fell to my knees trying to catch my breath. A couple of soliders ran my way now that they saw that i was worn out.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:45 pm
Lady Aya stood panting, bathed in blood. She let Lunar wipe the blood off despite its futility. She smiled at Lunar. "Tired?"

Wei, meanwhile was looking for injured guests. He ran into Cam. "Master Wei," said the man.

"Cam. How many casualties?" he inquired.

"Suprisingly few on our side, Sir. The overall casualty count however..." Both of them looked over the body-strewned battleground.

Wei's brow furrowed. "Let's just hope no guests were killed. Chief would be outraged." He set off to his lady.  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:31 am
Scanda stared up at the warlord "I will take the silence as a no then"he said as he stared at the blade that gleemed in the night sky as it was lifted and Scanda was constiantly stabbed in the chest arms and legs as he ignored the pain he just sat in silence as the warlord stopped he stared at Scanda as if he had killed him and turned to his brother who was now shocked as he stared at Destryu coming towards him slowly a figure grabbed his back and flipped him over the tree breaking the warlords bones as the figure was Scanda "A reason why I put that tree there"Scanda said as he forced the tree to go underground as Destryu laid on the grss waiting to be healed "Unfortunate life as a warlord"he mutterd under his breath as he picked up his dark sword and plummited into Destryu's heart as he pulled it out letting a dark aura come out the gap in which Scanda had stabbed.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games