Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:20 am
Soli couldn't wait any longer and left running out the doors she passed by The whisperer and stopped,"Bye Caldwell!"she shouted she knew he was upstairs and left out the front door.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:32 am
Brago walked down the street fuming.. "Damn it all to hell"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:35 am
"I really need to cut my hair,"Soli was touching her hair and noticed that all the pressure was off from the training room,"Wow I feel light."She walked down the street and saw someone and heard them talking."Brago?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:37 am
"Soli?" Brago got happy again as he saw her. She looked older and hotter.  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:40 am
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon watched her go but quickly got up and chased after her, soon pouncing upon her like a small child and looked at Brago and like out a small growl of dislike.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:42 am
" You finally woke up Leon."Soli said happily."Hi Bargo."Soli smiled at him,"It's been four days since I last saw you."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:44 am
inkheart-21-death
"Hi Bargo."Soli smiled at him,"It's been four days since I last saw you."

"It has. I would like to unfortunately tell you that I no longer want your body. Since you no longer have anything I want, there is no need for me to fight you." Brago said starting to look sad again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:50 am
"So your finally Hana's now huh well that's good but why are sad."Soli looked at him seeing the expression on his face then turned to face Leon,"Well Do you want to back to the shop and eat Leon."She used to Leon jumping on her now.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:58 am
Brago got even sadder. He turned around to leave. "If you have a problem with how I do things, go see the council. I'm not in the mood to deal with it now." he said as he started walking away.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:00 am
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon tilted his head to the side, perplexed by Brago's statement but chuckled to himself. Women could be very controling of a man, and just when a man thought he had power. Ha! Leon looked at Soli, "I'm good with whatever you want to do Soli." He said and licked her cheek and paused, chuckling sheepishly. Even with the wolf locked away, he still had the same behavioural* problems.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:08 am
Soli blushed when Leon licked her and then grew angry at Brago,"What the hell is wrong with you I'm gone four days and you turn into this,where's the Brago I know,the demon king I was going to fight!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:14 am
"It doesnt matter.." Brago said looking at the ground. "If you want to rule Demons, you will have to talk to the Elder and his council. Fighting me will yield nothing."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:17 am
"So sad if you won I would have given you anything even this the scroll to the wind cutter fist."Soli held it out for him to see,she got up from the ground."Come on Leon let's go."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:18 am
"It doesnt matter anymore. I dont feel man enough for the technique anymore." Brago started walking away again.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:23 am
"The Whisperer told me this would happen but I didn't believe him I guess he's always right when he sees the future."Soli started walking away,"Oh Leon I have to tell some more things about the collar your wearing."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games