Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:33 pm
Kazumi shook her head. 'Blake, I'm pretty sure that the other Erin was lying.... If she loved Jude as much as her evil self claimed, then why is she so beat up about you leaving?' She thought to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:42 pm
'mayb ur right...mayb ur wrong, mayb she just cant live with the guilt, but why was my erin getting all defensive about it? can u explain that? tell her im sorry and that its for the best if me and her just not see each other and her and jude are together...and teller her that....i'll always love her...bye kazumi.' blake thought before his mind went completely blank of any thoughts as he flew away.
i looked up at wher blake's sillohette is. (if i spelled that right) "no..he isnt leaving me that easily." i muttered. "kazumi! ur in charged for now." i called to her before i launched myself into the air and flew fast after blake. "blake!" i called after him, catching up fast.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:00 am
Kazumi nodded. 'Good luck...' She thought without sending it. Jude sighed and sat down, Tomoyo staring at him. "It's impolite to stare." Jude said, glaring at her. Tomoyo glared back. "It's impolite to mess with people's brain functions." She growled, mimicking him. "Damn mutt." Tomoyo didn't have a comeback, considering that insulting him would be like insulting 77% of the flock. Kazumi sighed and looked at the two. "It's bad enough that one couple is fighting. Do you really have to do that now?" "What?!" They said at the same time. "He's not my boyfriend." "She's not my girlfriend." "Are you insane?!" They fussed. Kazumi chuckled. "Partially, and even I can see that you two will end up together." She said, patting both of their heads, making Tomoyo blush and Jude emanate anger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:14 am
(omg..that made me laugh so hard lol i giv u props)

jessica and amy giggled at the two of them. "i think he likes you. i think she likes you." derek said in a sing songy voice and ran to kazumi in case they decided to try something funny.

i ended up tackling blake in mid ari. "whoa!" we both said once we wer up rite, hovering in the air. "blake..please listen to me. that wasnt me! it was the other me! my alter ego! blake she's trying to break us up so its easier to get to us! cant u see that? and if i realy didnt want u then why am i here trying to get u bak?" i said taking a deep breath. "are u done?" blake asked raisning an eyebrow. i nodded. "im sorry erin but.." " no butts blake! i love you!" i said to him and kissed him before he cud say anything. he wrapped his arms around me and pulled bak, "you wat?" he asked with hope in his eyes. "i. love. you." i said pointing to him. "and only you. please dont leav me." i pleaded with him. "ok. and im sorry...i promise i wont..ever again." he said apologetically and kissed me. "lets go bak please? u kno i dont like leaving the littl ones." he nodded and we flew bak together and landed in the park again. we walked bak to the flock together hand in hand.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:23 am
((Lol, thanks smile ))
Tomoyo blushed and looked down. Jude shot a glance at Kazumi and saw that she was giggling. "What the hell are you thinking??" She smiled. "Tomoyo thinks you look hot and she's blushing right now because she can't deny her feelings." She said, making Tomoyo turn dark pink. Kazumi smiled and waved at Erin and Blake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:28 am
we gav a littl small wave bak i leaned ovr and whispered to him, "i think we missed something..tomoyo's real red in the face. come on lets go." i said kissing him on the cheek and tugging on his arm to huryy up. he chuckled and ran with me, still hand in hand. "i kno we missed something. wat did we miss?" i asked looking at tomoyo and raising an eyebrow at her and smiling hugely at her. wat did we miss? i thought to kazumi.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:34 am
'Tomoyo and Jude were fussing at each other, so I said they looked like a cute couple, and I heard Tomoyo think that Jude looked hot..' She said, smiling widely. Jude stared at Tomoyo, making her look away from him and laugh nervously. "Nothing....."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:41 am
i smiled widely at the two of them. looks like thats taken care of then..wat duz jude think of her? i asked sitting on the ground next to blake's foot. i nudged him and motioned for him to sit next to me. he sat down and puled me up onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me protectively and kissed my cheek. "uh..huh..suuuurrre. thats why you're turning red huh?" i teased. "but he's n-" i shushed blake by kissing him, "oh." he whispered, understanding wat i meant and put his finger under my chin and pulled my face close to his and kissed me some more.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:51 am
Tomoyorubbed the back of her head and smiled nervously. Kazumi listened to Jude's thoughts and smiled. 'He thinks her eyes are pretty and she looks cute when she blushes.' She sent. Jude kept himself from blushing and looked at a nearby tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:05 am
mwahaha! see i told him he cud do waay better! plus, she's single! ah! ha! i thought happily to kazumi. i pulled bak from the kiss and announced, "we shud hav a bonfire to celebrate." i said smiling at my flock. "celebrating for wat?" blake asked titling his head. "me and you still together..tomoyo and kazumi being sisters still..." i lowered my voice so it was only a mumble, "tomoyo and jude," i raised my voice bak to normal, "uh..sora and amy finding each other again. duh?" i said looking up at the sky away from tomoyo and judes looks just incase they wer giving dirty looks.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:19 am
Kazumi chuckled. "That's a great idea!" She said, looking at Tomoyo and Jude. Tomoyo blushed nervously and looked at Jude, him looking back at her. "Umm.. I.. I mean.." Tomoyo started, pulling the collar of her shirt. Jude chuckled a bit. "You really want to be with a jerk like me?" "That depends if you're willing to put up with a b***h." "No, I want to be with you." He said, leaning in and kissing her, wrapping his arms around her. Her eyes went wide and she felt like she was going to scream, but after a couple seconds, she closed her eyes and kissed back. Kazumi chuckled and leaned against a tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:56 pm
sora amy derek and jessica all gigdled and started to chase each other around the park. so...now that those two r together...do u think u wud giv it a chance if we wer to stay in one place for a while? they look so adorable together. i thought to kazumi. i smiled and looked at blake he was actualy smiling. 'ha...now he cant go after my girl..' he thought. he played with my fingers a littl bit and looked up at me. i started to blush and looked down. "wat?" he asked. "nothing...just thinking thats all." i said blushing harder. truth was i didnt even kno why i was blushing. "about wat?" he asked tickling me a littl, making me giggle. "i dont kno..just stuff." i said and kissed him. he kissed bak and tickled me some more, "ah! stop, blake...that tickles!" i barely got the words out cuz i was laughing so hard. i got up and started running and he was right behind me saying, "im the tickle monster and im coming to get u!"  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:53 pm
Kazumi chuckled and nodded. 'That would be good... And yup!' She thought, watching her sister and Jude.
Jude broke away from the kiss ten seconds later and blushed a bit himself. "Wow..." He said. Tomoyo nodded, still very red. "Yeah.." She said, looking up at him. 'That was.. I just.. Wow..' She thought. Kazumi smiled. 'How was it?' She asked. 'It was amazing.....' She thought back. Jude smirked. "You know, you blush a lot..." he said. "I.. I haven't done this in a while..." She said. "Well, you're doing fine." He said, chuckling a bit, putting his hand over her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:18 pm
....then why dont we stay here for a while? i thought to kazumi. blake finaly caught up to me and threw me ovr his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "ah! blake, put me down!" i laughed as i tried to bring my upper body upright. i got my upper body upright and wrapped my legs around his waist, kinda of like a backwards piggyback ride. i hugged him tightly as he spun us around in place. "uh oh..i think wer gonna tip over!" he said as he tipped over and fell on his back. both of us let out an oof sound wen we hit the ground. both of us started laughing. i untangled my legs from beneath him and just stayed ther laying on him and chuckled. "ooh..no more spinning..im dizzy now." he said chuckling as he put one hand on my bak and one hand on his forehead. "hmm..ya no more." i said and kissed his cheek.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:39 pm
Kazumi nodded and smiled. 'Yup!' Tomoyo and Jude laid next to one another, looking at the stars. "So... When did you escape?" "When I was about 11. You?" Jude asked. "I was sort of expelled for refusing to kill..." Jude nodded, then went silent for a moment. Tomoyo's eyes widened. "Holy crap...." She said, then rolled over on her stomach. "I remember you! You were that little kid that I tried to free.. Then they caught you..." Jude nodded and smiled. "Oh yeah! When was that... When I was around 3 and this little girl was trying to free people?" Tomoyo nodded. "That was right before I was kicked out.. Wow..." She said, smiling slightly. Was that part of the reason? She didn't care.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games