Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
If you lived (passionately) with the person above you.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:10 am
coco_mademoiselle000
*like* smile
That's the problem with your whole generation, they "like" up their sentences like all the like time, like- but they don't like ANYTHING else. Not even fruitcake. It's cake for CRYING OUT LOUD. Mumble mumble.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:12 am
Labyrinthknight63
AOL FOH-EVAH
That's the problem with AOL, it takes FOH-EVAH!  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:32 am
I layed down the truth so well people don't want to come in this thread, because that would mean facing the truth. And since they're not coming here, I have the jacuzzi fridge all to myself. Unmeltable chocolate duckies and all.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:35 am
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

*kicks into volcano* Shut the hell up.

.... and that was the cerebral perception

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:44 pm
Cerebral Perception

*kicks into volcano* Shut the hell up.

That's not the problem with volcano's, that's the solution to volcanoes. Shut the Hell up and there won't be any volcanoes since volcano's are evil creatures that draw upon the fires of hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:46 pm
Uh, what the heck are you doing here sir Apple?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:01 pm
Apple is here to announce the new iPhone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:24 pm
applesauce600
coco_mademoiselle000
*like* smile
That's the problem with your whole generation, they "like" up their sentences like all the like time, like- but they don't like ANYTHING else. Not even fruitcake. It's cake for CRYING OUT LOUD. Mumble mumble.

Fruitcake is for old ladies, like you. I don't know what suddenly brought you to insult everyone for stupid reasons, but could you please shut the hell up? By the way, I do like other things, like reading and soccer and music.  

coco_mademoiselle000

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:28 pm
coco_mademoiselle000
applesauce600
coco_mademoiselle000
*like* smile

Fruitcake is for old ladies, like you. I don't know what suddenly brought you to insult everyone for stupid reasons, but could you please shut the hell up? By the way, I do like other things, like reading and soccer and music.
If you like music so much then face the music and admit I was right about everything. If you haven't done that yet I'm not surprised I don't have any grandchildren yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:30 pm
Labyrinthknight63
Apple is here to announce the new iPhone.
Yes. iPhone serial number 2C38D3780927K2 is one of the newest iPhones. While it may seem identical to the rest, it had a costume order casing and is superior. I announce it's existence.  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

coco_mademoiselle000

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:32 pm
applesauce600
coco_mademoiselle000
applesauce600
coco_mademoiselle000
*like* smile

If you like music so much then face the music and admit I was right about everything. If you haven't done that yet I'm not surprised I don't have any grandchildren yet.

Hon, if I agreed with you, I would say so. But I don't, so stop putting words in my mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:50 am
coco_mademoiselle000
applesauce600
coco_mademoiselle000
applesauce600
coco_mademoiselle000
*like* smile

Hon, if I agreed with you, I would say so. But I don't, so stop putting words in my mouth.
No, you stop putting actions in my history.  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:26 am

*stabs and tosses into a pit of acid* Just in case stupid is contagious.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:32 am
applesauce600
coco_mademoiselle000
applesauce600
coco_mademoiselle000
applesauce600
coco_mademoiselle000
*like* smile

No, you stop putting actions in my history.

Do I really have to argue with you over nothing? There's nothing I hat emore than internet arguments.  

coco_mademoiselle000

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:35 am

*nuzzles*

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash