Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:23 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William, who had been awaiting his time to open the book again. The book that Ryn had given him...waited anxiously in the Great Hall. All he wanted to do was get to the common room at this point. He didn't really know much of the kids here. He never really associated himself with those younger than he was.

That's when he heard the conversation between Steele and Ariana. And he turned to them, a smirk on his face. "You two are together now? It's about time. Great...another person I have to watch out for," he said to them both. He always played the big brother card when Ari was involved. He always watched out for her.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana had been too distracted with Steele to notice the glowering first year who was just sorted into the house of Badgers. She giggled when her boyfriend admitted that that must have been how the two lost each other. "Probably," she agreed, still laughing through her words. That was when William spoke up. Ariana turned her head to face him. That large smile was still on her face. "Yeah, we are," she said, leaning her head into Steele's shoulder lightly. He made her happy, so why not?

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles shrugged, already enjoying this conversation. "Should be after the Sorting, I think. I'm not that sure, seeing as I only was here once for the feast." He snickered as she commented about bonding over napkin flavors. "Well, if you really want to know, I like my napkins with a bit of salt and pepper, though my favorite is always going to be the cherry flavored. Least then it matches my hair."

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Cello, huh? Wonder how long she's played?
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

Amadeli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:53 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Table | With: Ada, Rose, Claire, and firsties | Thinking: Gah, why do I like boys again?OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell grinned happily that Claire enjoyed her gift before shrugging at asking for a name. "I'm glad you like him! But as for a name...I don't know really. He was the only boy if that counts for anything?" she answered sheepishly. However the words boyfriend and Ada came wafting into her ears making her turn and smile slyly towards her normally shy and anxious friend. "Yeah, Ada, do tell." she asked sweetly. When she heard her speaking awkwardly about the boys in their year and boys in general she tried valiantly to not laugh at her discomfort. "It's not too hard to figure out which boys are with whom, the difficult thing is finding out who they like." Nell answered with a nod. Embarrassingly she remembered her second year and the crush she had held on Cameron before becoming despondent at the fact that he in fact liked Caitlin who was dating an older boy who was liked by Remy...gah it had been so confusing! Thankfully she was over it and taken by someone completely different, which was a good thing in her mind.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Cara MiaKitty

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:54 pm
An owl swooped down, depositing a note in front of Adalaide. It then flew back out the window, back towards it's place of origin.

Chris
Hey. It's Chris. Sorry I haven't written back to you after the circus. Work got kind of busy and I didn't get the chance to. I hope you're doing well in any case. I know that third years and up are able to go to Hogsmeade, but I don't think they'd be able to go in after dark. In any case, would it be all right if we met up somewhere on the grounds after dark? That's usually when I'm free from other obligations. Just write me back.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at The Hufflepuff Tablespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell and Georgiespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice to see things so normal...' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Ada blushed and slowly turned her head to the Scot, her eyes wide. Oh, God. She didn't want to have this conversation here, at the table, where anyone could hear. The rumor mill at this school could be a bit ridiculous at times. She was thankful when her fellow Hufflepuff turned her attention to Georgie, but it didn't last long. A letter was deposited before her by an unfamiliar owl, and Ada couldn't imagine who would be sending her a letter right now... except Chris. He would know she was back at school. She opened the letter nervously, turning pink as she read the letter. He wanted to meet her after dark? That would require more sneaking around... and going to and from Hogsmeade without getting caught would probably be sort of difficult... but she was small, and quiet, and nondescript. Surely she could pull it off? She'd just... go to Hogsmeade at normal hours, and then... not go back. She wondered what sort of job he had that he couldn't see her during the day, but brushed it off. She could always ask. That is, if she could string a full sentence together. She still hadn't quite figured that one out. She glanced at Nell and Georgie out of the corners of her eyes, waiting. One of them was going to say something. It was just a matter of waiting.

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

ChickFlickMoment

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Amadeli

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:36 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Nora smiled widely when he revealed his flavor preference. It was working - she was having a real conversation! "I did not expect to find a connoisseur in my own House!" she replied with mock seriousness. "If flavors are meant to match hair, I think I would have to eat a live flame." She tugged a curl down in front of her face, as if Miles couldn't see her hair as is. Her nerves were starting to creep back, and with it, her nervous tick; she started gnawing the inside of her lip again. "Is it safe to assume you're from Ireland?" she inquired, trying to keep up the flow of conversation until dinner.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles nodded, his smile never wavering. "Aye, Dublin to be exact lass. My entire family's over there, including my cousins. They happen to, well, be numerous. I just got lucky and happened to be accepted here. Otherwise, they're all homeschooled." He considered it for a moment, then made a face. "What about you? I don't know if you're from the Emerald Isle, though with a name like McKenny, I would imagine that you would have to be. Otherwise I can't imagine anything else, unless your family moved to England."

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Wonder if she's Irish too?
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

Amadeli

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:12 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

| First year | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |

"Hufflepuff!" said the Sorting hat. Sariwa gave a little smile and jumped down the stairs and walked over to the Hufflepuff table. "I have a House!" She thought excitedly. It wasn't Ravenclaw, which she had hoped for after skimming trough 'Hogwarts: A History', but she was happy nonetheless. She sat down on an empty seat and politely said "Hello." but she was too shy to look at anyone in particular.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:40 am
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

"My dad's family is from Ireland, and my mum's is Welsh. They couldn't decide where to live after getting married, so they chose England." Nora replied, glancing up at the staff table. "My aunt is up there somewhere - she teaches Care of Magical Creatures." She leaned back, trying to get a better view of the present staff, when a new Hufflepuff sat down near them. Nora was instantly a bundle of nerves again, but felt it was her duty to respond, having been seated mere minute before the newest addition to her House. "Hello, I'm Nora. I'm new as well." She smiled shyly at the new girl with a quick glance at Miles, hoping that he wouldn't mind and addition to their conversation.

Diamond Wales

Sariwa

Amadeli

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:34 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Table | With: Ada, Rose, Claire, and firsties | Thinking: STOP DOING THIS TO ME!OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell hated to mess with her friend, especially considering how nervous she acted around people in general not counting those of the male persuasion. "Sorry Ada, I didn't mean to-" her apology was cut off by an unknown owl flying over and depositing a letter to her friend. She wanted so badly to lean over her should and read it but she waited until her friend was finished before jumping on her. "Who wrote to you? Was it the guy? Does he want to meet? Stop keeping me in suspense!" she rushed though in a hushed tone.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Cara MiaKitty

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image
Sariwa Harris

| First year | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |

Sariwa smiled back at the other girl feeling a little less shy now that someone was talking to her. "I'm Sariwa. It's a bit of a strange name, so you can call me Riw like my dad does... You know, if you want." she shrugged and smiled once more at the girl."I overhead you talking." she continued. "It's so cool that your aunt is a teacher! I didn't even know I could do magic before I got my letter." She was now looking down at the table like it was the most interesting thing in the world. She sneered up at the girl beside her and asked her with an uncertain voice "You probably know loads of magic already, don't you?"

Amadeli

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

Amadeli

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:38 am
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

Nora gave the new girl a confused look. "Um, no...? I don't really know any magic. That's why I'm here; if I already knew magic, why would I come to a magical school?" she asked bluntly. After a moment of silence, she realized that she was being rude- this girl probably came from a muggle home, where magic was limited to card tricks. "The only time I did magic of consequence was when I was practicing my cello, and halfway through a rondo, my bow started shooting of fireworks!" Nora smiled nervously, hoping she hadn't offended Sariwa. "Luckily, my mum had the good sense to throw the bow out our back door and into the ocean. But that's how people figure out of they are magical or not. Sometimes little things can happen, but I come from a magical household- little magics are happening all the time." Dragging a hand through her curls, she let out an uncomfortable breath and gnawed her lip. "And you? How did you know that you were magical?" she asked, turning the conversation back to Sariwa and Miles in an effort to be all-inclusive.

Sariwa

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:07 am
User ImageUser Image

XHeather Stevia Hawthorn
X▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

X🌹 Sixth Year 🌹 Hufflepuff 🌹 Beater 🌹 Captain 🌹

I had the best day with you today.

Terren Cole HawthornX
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
X
🍂 First Year 🍂 Hufflepuff 🍂 Halfblood 🍂X

I don't know why all the trees change in the fall. I know you're not scared of anything at all.
Don't know if Snow White's house is near or far away, but I know I had the best day with you today.

Terren grinned at the older boy as he ruffled his hair. It was a great feeling, to feel like you were apart of something. He was apart of Hufflepuff now. It was wonderful! "Thanks, Dhyl! I'll try to do our house proud!" the boy exclaimed just as a girl starting speaking to him. She had bright red glasses, and big eyes that were very familiar. Jess? Yeah! He remembered her from that time at the shop! "Hey there, Jess! Yeah, I guess we're housemates. Isn't it great? Being in Hufflepuff? I've only ever dreamed about getting sorted here, just like my parents and my sister. But now it's real!... So, did you think you would be sorted here, or somewhere else?" he asked the girl, smiling at her.

Heather was glad her brother had already made a new friend, but she was more worried about her own friend than anything. Dhylan seemed so... distracted, and kind of depressed. Curious teal eyes searched the Chaser's face for any clues to his unnatural behavior. "Are you okay, Dhyl? You seem kinda... out there. Is there something on your mind?" she asked. The Beater was concerned about one of her best friends. What if there was something really wrong?

Now I know why all the trees change in the fall. I know you were on my side, even when I was wrong.
And I love you for giving me your eyes... Staying back and watching me shine...

And I didn't know if you knew, so I'm taking this chance to say
That I had the best day with you today.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:48 am
User Image
𝒩𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝒥𝑜𝑦 𝒪'𝐹𝑒𝓀𝑟𝑒𝓀𝑦
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

First Year ~ Hufflepuff ~ Single ~ Muggleborn

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: Hufflepuffs

Nessa smiled brightly when the hat called out her new house, and she scampered quickly to the table under the yellow badger banners. She found it odd that a house with a badger as a mascot would have the name "Hufflepuff". Weren't badgers supposed to be kind of mean? Shyly navigating around the other students who were already seated, she slid herself into an empty seat with a quiet look around and a small smile. They seemed decent folk, these Hufflepuffs. Hopefully they were friendly.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games