Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chakra: 340/340
Stamina: 470/470

Upon hearing Bast's comment about honeymooning and guessing that she was judging Ayame Knives stood up and plopped down 5 of the 6 heads that he had removed. "Oh I'd say that there was way more than honeymooning on this mission." he said as cool and calmly as Knives could after about 4 or 5 days of no sleep. "I also would say losing their heads would not befit Konhagakure. Of these five heads, these three," he pointed to the charred head and two other heads "Belong to the kill of Ayame, one of which had it's throat ripped out by Daichi."

Knives then pointed to the two other heads that were on the desk, "This one was a kill by James and myself very nasty business being cut in two by a water shurkin wasn't that it James? The other took a lovely death thanks to James." He turned to James with an evil grin.

Turning back to Bast he concluded, for now, "There were two others one of which is where James learned some of his information about who attacked us. The other well I've got something special planned for this one, since I was the one who killed him myself after he was a meat-shield.." he said placing the last skull on the Kage's desk and closest to himself as he stepped back after having spoken up for James and Ayame.

Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

Yo-ko

Ergo War

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Ergo War
Always count on Bast for compassion

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Yetisarge

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James almost literally bit his tongue, and Knives spoke up and dropped the heads on Bast desk ,and that was enough to burn off what offense he had taken at the comment.

"I found a major player in Giamangakure, and befriended us to them under a assumed name so that they will now sell us a number of special items and side jobs. I discovered that the Yakuza in Giman are selling rapid kunai and senbon launchers to the UHV, found a secret black market that sells extremely powerful items, and brought one home. I have a gift for almost everyone in the room.

I figured San has covered Giman with you so I'll get to the trip home. No, I don't think this is Konoha actually attacking as a village, unless they suddenly became interested and figured out who carries our demon, and I doubt that. These guys were half informed and the man I used for information was missing most of his memory. I've seen that s**t before, and it's always when someone is up to some spy s**t, a village sanctioned assassin squad wouldn't have there brains wiped. Its another person, probably this Noctis guy, or someone who wants us to think it's him, pulling a power grab. Most of the squad was killed easily enough, but two of them had serious Tai and Buki styles with amazing training. The guy I took down personally ate my air blast technique at point blank and didn't care. His kick broke my armor. Yeah, the one that holds up to high explosives. his KICK broke my armor.

I'm no Sherlock Miyamoto, but this looks to me like somebody trying to start s**t between the villages. If this was a honeymoon, I didn't get to relax or be the right kind of physical near enough. We are tired ma'am, and these last few days of action put my entire squad into the cut scores for promotion, forgive us being short, the fight was stressful to the point I'm feeling agitated, and I have a lot more experience then the rest of the group. "

James ran a hand over his face, and reaching into his pack to toss Bastet a compact breath mask.

"That one is yours for tinkering."

James pulled out a breastplate, the suit of expanding armor, and discused the heavy thing to Knives. "Dominae might want to look at that, but it's yours."

Sanshi was floated a Black Katana by a wisp of James ice.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:55 pm

Winterwolf78

Ergo War

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Yetisarge

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San slightly flinched at the comment of Bastet, but more so because he knew that James would bite back. Oye, this was certainly a high stress time. When knives was going to plop the heads down, San bolted to his feet quickly to set a barrier seal, keeping and forbidding all biologicals to pass through. This would at least keep the desk sanitary and protect the paper work. Plopping back down to the couch, San would listen to the report, then only speak as a neutral third party between the butting heads.

"he he he...lets all just settle down. No need to do the enemies work for them and beat each other up. So your telling me a kick broke your armor? I mean, i have the memory and all, but still. I am inclined to agree with James, however. This was no chump skirmish, patrol, or spy group trying to gain information. This group had one purpose, and one purpose only: to kill our ninja. I am happy you all returned in one piece. James...next time this happens however....you are to IMMEDIATELY notify Bast or myself, preferably both. If the village had been the target not, not being secure could have cost us more then a few good ninja."

San hoped that grilling his student on one minor technicallity would eliviate some of the stress and pressure that existed between the kage and James, as well as remind both that their was more to discuss, and more at stake then could simply be seen with the eye. San accepted the blade with great care, and instantly thought of researching its composition and how to add it to his own smithing abilities. Speaking again, San would offer his own advice, turning his blindfolded face to face the Kage more directly then just a group.

"Either way, i think a full autopsy must be assessed. I think if we rush into military action immedeatly, although tactical our fast response could catch them off guard, i believe that we need more information about the attackers."

San took a semi untimed breath, alerting Bast to the fact he had more to discuss on the matter, but would save it for when the room was clear and they could discuss in private. He did not like the situation at all, and wanted to make sure they had all the information they could. What if their was another squad out there....

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Genin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai walked up to the Kazekage's office and knocked.

"Life's to short to be serious"

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:59 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chakra: 425/425
Stamina: 555/555

Knives just had to chuckle at himself as he overheard the knock and let Kurai in. "Oh why the hell not might as well add another person in here anyway. Kurai made his way back with us as well from the Chuunin exams as well." He laughed in his booming voice. "Sorry we're out of sitting room Kurai but you can stand over here with me." he smiled at the fellow Suna nin as he walked in him as well.

lee hosokawa

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:53 am
Yetisarge

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Kurai walked in and nodded to what ken said. He looked around to see who else was there and wondered if he was intruding. He didn't mind standing, he just wanted to speak with the Kazekage.

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:14 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"Sorry for all the people Lee. We're just catching Bast up on what just happened on our way here." he whispered to the man who he could tell was a bit down based on his body language. "Hey man, don't worry about what happened. You did great and did your best and for Chuunin exams that's all that matters." he said putting a hand on his shoulder and giving him a brief pat on the back.

[quote="lee hosokawa"  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:05 pm
It seemed that her joke hadn't gone over well, but Bast supposed she should've expected as much. Comedy had never been one of her strong suits. She had to stifle a giggle at the sleep-deprived way Ken plopped the heads down on her desk. She would have to thank San for his barrier later; she was too busy poring over the heads to think of keeping the infernal mound of paperwork sanitary, though perhaps it would've been a nice signal to the bureaucracy to streamline things if they had gotten a stack full of papers soaked in what amounted to head juice.

"Broke your armor?" Bast looked at James, her eyebrows raised. She pocketed the breath mask without trying it on, knowing that it would fit anyways. "I was hoping that part of your report was incorrect. I agree with your assessment of the situation, for what it's worth, but I'm hideously worried about the strength of that sort of foe. Rest up and heal your injuries. You currently have the most information about these people, so if they decide to launch an attack on the Village, I'll need you on the front lines. Thank you for the gift, as well; I'm sure it will come in handy."

Several pens rushed up to the heads and tried to carry them off, but Bast shooed away the writing utensils before they could mess up the arrangement. She was trying to think of something tasteful to do with them when she realized just how crowded her Office had become. In an effort to streamline the situation, she decided to address the assembled group in general. San's report would have to wait.

"Alright, everyone who is here for a rank up, simply let me know and feel free to go and claim a flak jacket or vest from the storeroom downstairs; if you have to make a report or speak with me on some other matter, please approach the desk. Ken, please do something tasteful with the heads as soon as they aren't needed. I'm thinking flower pots, maybe a terrifying set of knuckles out of the teeth. If the kids are up for it, maybe a game of jacks using eyeballs and skull fragments. I don't know, I'm rambling, but you get the gist."

Times of crisis demanded swift and bold executive action, and as long as her Office was crowded, she would continue to do as such.

((Tried to address everyone, but finals are a bit much at the moment. Forgive me if I missed you.))

Yo-ko

Yetisarge

lee hosokawa

Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Winterwolf78

Ergo War

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Yetisarge

User Image
User Image

San let out a long exhale. Thankfully, it seemed, the situation had resolved itself. Still, the observation that the pens tried to carry the pens off gave the Ninja a quick grin. He would maintain his spot on the all important couch, and allow the ninja there for advancement to approach the Desk. On Basts desk though, revealed by the seal, was a letter of recommendation to Bast about the Promotion of James to Sannin. He had put in hard work for a long time, had been in nearly every major engagement after his graduation at the academy, and became one of the most successful medics in the land. And still...more training he would have for the unfortunate SOB....muahahahahaha.

San would remain reclined, waiting patiently for the new excited ninja to GTFO of the office and get on to training like the slackers they where. With the attack putting the village on edge, they would need good ninja to defend her. And San....no.....James....would make them...

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:16 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"Hey those are mine little pens." Knives said before picking up the heads. "Oh don't worry madam Kage, I have a few plans in mind for these things." He smiled hearing about the level up. "Well I know I passed Chuunin exams, and while I have more than enough experience for Jounin, someone has to replace James as a teacher don't they? I suppose it would be best to come back and discuss the matter of Jounin advancement another time." Looking around the room as he spoke.

"San if it's all the same when you're done here I wish to discuss the fighting style of one of the men who attacked us, perhaps you'll know something about it." He said tying the heads back together.

"With that I suppose I shall take my leave and grab Chuunin gear and leave the advancement to Jounin on hold? Unless someone has something to say on that matter in this room?" he asked looking between James and San knowing one of these two had some 'torture' of some sort prepared for him know that he was using the power of the great beast.

(Totally understand about the finals, feel like I have become the Shukaku host in real life due to how little I've slept..)

Yo-ko

Ergo War

lee hosokawa

Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:32 pm
Yetisarge

Yo-ko

Ergo War

lee hosokawa

Winterwolf78

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame smiled at the goings on then stood, being careful not to hit James' injured leg, "I like Knives, also have had enough experience for jounin, and like Knives I will gladly except just chunin and leave the jounin for a later date. Or whatever it is you want to do ma'am seeing as I am fairly new," she said tapping Daichi on the head as he went to trap Keir's tail beneath his paw. He huffed at her and then just laid down giving up on trying to torment the large panther.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Winterwolf78

Ergo War

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Yetisarge

User Image
User Image

San offered a quick quirp to Knives, and even offered a possible exchange.

"Certainly i can help you. Actually, we can do an exchange, i may need some instruction from you. How weird is that? Anyways, when im done i shall see you in the University."

San, nodded in approval. Both had defended themselves and survived an assassination. Sounded like they could be jounin to him....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Ergo War

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Yetisarge

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James arose to his feet and limped over to Bast desk, gently petting one of Bast pens, and motioning for Keir to follow.

"I've learned all I can as a Konin, Dominae. My file has me down for a few missions past the cut score for my last promotion. I feel I have earned it, and it would allow me to set to work on some strong new ideas I have for medicine and healing."

Keir padded over on silent feet around the desk and looked at Bastet for a moment before softly laying his head in her lap, a motion that would most likely fill her entire lap.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:43 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Kurai walked up to her desk slowly and spoke. "Ma'am,I have enough experience for chunin, but I didn't make it passed round 1. Would I still be able to rank up some how?" He asked curiously.

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:59 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc walked up towards the door of the office. "Oh, great!" Doc said loudly, "Sounds like a lot of people in there. Might as well knock anyways." Doc stood in front of the door to the office and knocked loudly so that the loud people inside could hear him. When the door finally opened, Doc said aloud, "Hey, Does anyone need medical attention?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 530
Stamina Pool: 65
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games