Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis nodded at them."Correct, all of the bodies taken have died recently and close to each other. What does that mean? Whoever did this needs the freshest bodies possible. They could have taken a few other bodies that did not have time to decompose in the graves even the morgue has a few older bodies laying around."He then looked at Kazama when he mentioned the Unitologist vanishing."That's the other thing, If they did do it vanishing right after would raise suspicion, yet they didn't seem to care about it. They haven't left the village either, the number of people who have left and come is natural no abnormal amount of people exiting the village...meaning they are still here." He looked around at everyone. Most of them would probably figure out where they all were."Here is the mission for everyone in the room." He cleaned his desk off and coughed to clear his throat."You are to enter the Unitologist Church and figure out was is going on in there. If they are responsible for the kidnapping everyone is to be arrested, if they become violent you are authorized to use force." An anbu then appeared next to the Hokage."This anbu will accompany you, he knows the layout of the building and can help you get in and out without incident. Since Anbu must keep their identities a secret, I will give him a name for this mission."He then looked at the anbu for a little thinking of a good name."Everyone call him Isaac."

Title: Into the Void
Information: Shinobi with knowledge of the mysterious dead body snatching and Unitologists are to report to the Hokage's Office Immediately.
Update: You have been ordered to infiltrate the Unitologist church and find out whats happening.
Requirements:Dead Men Walking I+II Completed
Uni...whatogists I+II Completed.
Solo or Squad: Squad
Minimum Posts:N/A

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 495
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: ---

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC: Short post is short. -.-
Other:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kira had zoned out, completely blocking every noise but that of her breathing and heartbeat. But, when the words "everyone in the room" and "mission" was uttered, her attention snapped back to the present. Not that any of this transaction had been registered in her body at all. Picking her head up slightly, she would grab the back of her neck and roll it, audible pops being heard from it. "So, we all ready to go or what?" She would say after a moment's pause. Kira, as always, was ready to go when the situation demanded it, and the situation demanded it now.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wolfbain001

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Chakra Pool: 255/255
Stamina Pool: 245/245
Ryo: 600

You will always be able to count on me.

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Rin chuckles a bit and slips his finished paper bird into his pocket. He glances at the girl next to him and rolls his eyes. She'd been zoning out during the entire conversation until the word mission was mentioned. These kinds of things didn't exactly slip his mind. He'd trained himself to notice everything that's going on around him all the time since, well, s**t happens. If you weren't prepared for it then you might as well slit your own throat. Rin sighs then when he realized that she didn't exactly need to pay attention. Unlike her; he was fresh from the academy, knew almost nothing, and was definitely the youngest, most inexperienced one here. He'd be nothing but a liability on this mission. Rin has to resist the urge to smack himself at that last thought. Thinking like that would solve nothing. All those things meant was that he'd have to try harder than the others and show them he was the best. The boy smiles and takes out his paper bird. Looking at it he thinks about his gift with origami and realizes... he could make a weapon out of this.[Kami Shuriken - Paper Shuriken Learned!]

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry my friend, I will always protect you.

Equipment
Metal Tonfas: In use/Not in use
Composite Bow: In use/Not in use
Arrows: 30/30

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 560/560
Stamina: 265/265
Koshi's Chakra: 280/280
Shade's Chakra: 280/280
Taka's battle theme: The Animal

Taka nodded to him thinking for a moment and checking her gear pouch. She was set for normal in village operations. She nodded with a note of finality. "Hai....Ready to go. Koshi and shade are set, my gear is all here. That which isnt, i can get if i need it...Assuming they dont have a seal blocking array in the church. Id like to have everyone carrying a full assault load into the church if you can manage it. We have no clue whether weve been infiltrated by rogue nin or if someone is experimenting with edo tensei again... "Taka headed toward the door, Koshi and Shade immediately forming up behind her

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis nodded at them all."Very well then, Isaac will be in charge of this mission. Taka, Kazama. I hereby promote both of you to Jounin this mission will provide as a test for the both of you if you fail...well if you fail you'll probably die but if you fail and live I'll demote you back to genin!"He then stood and with his awesome cold cool voice he annouced."Dismissed! You have 1 day to prepare! meet outside the Unitologist church at dawn, make sure to stay out of sight there are many tree's and bushes to hide within the public mustn't be alerted to anything."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Chakra Pool: 255/255
Stamina Pool: 245/245
Ryo: 600

You will always be able to count on me.

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Rin groans as he slips his paper bird back into his pocket. He was reminded now of his need for a knife and a good sized two-handed sword. A kunai - which he didn't have - could serve easily as a knife, but as for the sword... he sighs as he turns around and follows Taka to the door. He'd just have to rely on the tonfa hidden in his sleeves. Other than those and the composite bow on his back, he was without weapons. Rin looks down at Shito still sitting on the floor, "well you ready Shito? It's a Sunday, time to go to chur- wait what?" he turns to look at the Hokage with a confused look on his face. That look of confusion soon becomes a look of complete happiness as he smiles broadly, teeth practically shining. They had a day to prepare? That was a day he could spend training! There weren't too many things a person could learn in a single day, but Rin would be damned if he wouldn't spend the whole day learning everything he possibly could!

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

OOC: Bad joke is bad! biggrin

Don't worry my friend, I will always protect you.

Equipment
Metal Tonfas: In use/Not in use
Composite Bow: In use/Not in use
Arrows: 30/30

Disturbed Otaku

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Sensor |||| Konoha ||||

Shito nodded and sighed. "Alright then, I'll meet you all at the church. Oh, and Rin. Don't be all high and glory. ok?" Shito said without looking at him. Shito got up slowly. "Isaac, do we have someone there now watching the place? It would be quite useful to know who is coming and going from that church." Shito said and turned to face everyone that was leaving. "Don't wait up for me, ok. We'll just meet there. Shito waited till everyone had left, then turned to the Hokage. "Thank you for this opportunity sir. I'll report everything I see." Shito said. He then walked over to a window and looked out to the distance. "Do you have word on my village at all?" Shito asked the Hokage.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 450 + 10(back up)

Stamina: 50

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:58 am
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 495
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: ---

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC: Short post is short. sweatdrop
Other:

Kira waited to be dismissed, they had a day to prepare, thus a day wasted. Kira really didn't need much to support herself, ergo, she was always nearly ready, but, she did have one or two places she wanted to check out before they left.. Perhaps this day wouldn't be a total waste.

[ EXIT ] - Dojo

wolfbain001

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 am
{exit}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:03 pm
pliokiju

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked over at Shito when he spoke of his home village."They have been experiencing a plentiful hunt and harvest, the land of fire has been good to us for the past few years."But though our economic prowess was growing our military strength has somewhat dwindled."Is that all? You should start preparing for your mission. It might be more than you have ever experienced before..."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Sensor |||| Konoha ||||

"Thank you. I wont let you down." Shito jumped out the window towards the church.
[exit]

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 450 + 10(back up)

Stamina: 50

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:45 pm
User Image

Shiro Nakamura

[Bloodline/Musicianl] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Doton/Raiton]

Shiro stood atop the Kage's building, standing still upon the massive platform. He gently closed his eyes, the wind running through his soft black hair, the hard red-oak of his violin tucked just beneath his chin. His hand vibrated quickly, pulling the bow back and then pushing it forward, a delightful tune escaping into the wind.

Without notice, the frigid winds slowed and then dropped all together. Shiro's eyes flipped open, he knelt down without saying a word, his face as emotionless as ever. He carefully undid the locks, opening the face of the case as he slid his violin into place, closely followed by his bow. The oaken structure fitting perfectly into the soft form within the case. Shiro reached across the cage, pulling the sheath closed before standing up, grabbing hold of the handle nonchalantly, ripping it upwards to his side.

Shiro continued forward, his arms sitting softly at his side. He reached the edge of the roof and instantly stepped outwards, plummeting towards the ground. As the balls of his feet reached the hard earthen surface below, he allowed his knees to buckle beneath him, alleviating the pent up force that lingered. He quickly spun around, looking to the door as he reached outward, sliding the door open before entering the massive building. He continued upwards along the staircase, towards the Hokage's room. He stopped in front of the office door, inhaling deeply before sliding the wooden door open, his eyes flickering around, studying the beings that stood around the large room.

Shiro quickly located the Hokage and prepared to speak up, a multitude of thoughts running just behind his eyes, or so it seemed. "Hello Lord Hokage, I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm a newly appointed Genin, Shiro Nakamura." A gentle smile slid across his face, inviting a response.

[Chakra Pool 375/375] | [Jiton] | [Stamina Pool 145/145]

Info

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -
[ OOc goes hither... ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Mental Neko-Kun

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:42 pm
The Anbu agent in the office looked over the male who had just entered. You could hear a pleased chuckle from underneath his mask. "Well. Saiketsu eh? Congratulations and welcome to the military force of Konoha. Train hard, work harder, and make us proud." He grabbed a headband from the drawer for the male and placed it on the desk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image

Shiro Nakamura

[Bloodline/Musicianl] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Doton/Raiton]

Shiro took hold of the headband, looking to the anbu, he spoke up, his voice rather calm, quieted, and yet intrigued. "Thanks, I'll do my best to be a great shinobi in the name of Konohagakure." Shiro took hold of the headband, walking out of the room as he quickly tied the headband to the handle of his violin case. As he made his way out of the grand building, he shifted his direction, heading towards the training grounds...

-Exit-

[Chakra Pool 375/375] | [Jiton] | [Stamina Pool 145/145]

Info

- ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ -
[ Thank you Kirito~ ]

Mental Neko-Kun

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:23 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

Leonidas Armidayus Anderson
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

The new gennin entered the Hokage's building, went up the various steps and stairs to get to the office. The red haired ninja was a little nervous to start his life of training, but was fully confident that he could accomplish it. Knocking on the door, the ninja peaked his head in.

"Hokage? Im here to get my head band to start my training....Names Leonidas..."

Chakra Lvl ::
Stamina Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games