Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:22 pm
Leia Shibuya
User Image

"Wellcome to the world where everyone leaves and then your left all alone"
| GeninKumogakureGenjutsu Sensor RaitonSuiton

Leia still stood by the door waiting even tho it was kindly open for her by the boy that left. It was always good manners to wait for one to be welcomed in. The girl jumpped hearing a voice come from behind and turned.
"O umm yes i am maam." She said with a little stutter in her voice. The women was correct on the words she said. Leia turned too quickly bow.Her sakura pink hair hung out of the hood the girl had on." Im Leia ... and this is Ava." Leia did her best holding her adnormal side off but it was slowly appearing now that she introduced Ava. Her pink eyes were locked on to the Necklace the women had on" Soo beautiful."

[245/245]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai tilted her head to the smile with a smile as the child introduced herself as Leia. She focused on the young girl's chakra. ...Black. With a twist of another persona. I wonder?... Dai thought to herself before bowing her head softly to Leia. "I am Daitomi. Preferably, Dai for short." She followed Leia's eyes to her New clan's crest. Dai grasped the pendant and looked back to the young genin. "It's the Uchiha clan crest. I married into the clan." Dai's eyes never left Leia's face as she rose from the bench and stepped closer. ...She's shy and has two types of personas. In an odd way, she reminds me of me when I was about her age... Dai looked to the door and focused on the chakra signature within. It was Doki-chan. Dai chuckled a bit before reaching her fist forward and knocked on the door with some force. "May I ask something else, Leia-san?" Dai paused for a moment as she removed her hand from the door. "Would you be interested in learning a few things from a Sensei?" She asked sweetly returning her hazel-green eyes back to Leia. Dai didn't want to overwhelm her with questions left and right but might as well ask. "I, too, use raiton and suiton as my elements. I'd like to assist you in anyway possible. If you're up for it." Dai was leaving it up to this girl. Was it cause of her curiosity to see what this young genin was capable of? Or just because Dai wanted to help her control "Ava". Dai smiled at her softly either way she was hoping to have a student or two soon anyways.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

A multicolored apparition of Kein appeared. The apparition spoke its voice deep and distorted," Milady, I have made contact with the Mizukage. It seems she is under the impression that our village's are allies. I was unaware of such a treaty. Did the old kage of our village agree to such a motion or was this your doing. I suggest we go with it. There is much we could each gain from such a treaty. Also I am pulling two of your chunin to reinforce me. One of them is non-nonnegotiable. My apprentice Daitomi could learn a great deal from the hunters here. They are skilled beyond our own and I will not squander this moment. The other is a preference that would aid me considerably. Sukai the medic. "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked at the door as she heard Kein's voice. She listened close before allowing her jaw to drop. She opened the door without a care. "Pardon the intrusion, Kinpaku-sama." Dai walked over to the apparition of Kein. "Kiri? Kiri is where you been? Why did you take me with Sensei?" She asked him. "You know what. Nevermind." She sighed heavy and looked to Leia who was still in the hallway. Dai waved her in. She looked back at Kein. "Do you really think I can learn something from Kiri? You remember my history with the villagers from there right, Kein." Dai took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "I get Sukai when I'm done with my personal mission. Which shouldn't take long, Sensei." Dai spoke directly to Kein before she smiled with confidence like she had done in the past.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

The apparition nodded and said," Well I would not call it been I only just got here recently. As for why I did not take you along you were busy and I did not wish to disturb you. I think you could learn a great deal from them no matter you past. You will need to learn to put the past behind you besides if anyone has a problem with my adopted daughter then they can bring it up with me and you can guess how often that happens. Just dont take to long ok I dont know how long I will reside here in Kirigakure. I plan on watching the shinobi here and.." the apparition blinked once to reveal Kein's pride and joy his perfect sharingan. "... picking up some things. I mean it would be such a waist to let such an opportunity go to waist. " He chuckled at the last bit. Kein always was a bit eccentric when it came to ninjutsu.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:56 pm
Leia Shibuya
User Image

Leia nodded abit when the women addressed her name.She mubbled the name to herself a few time's before noticing Dai was right next to her asking a question. The girl was a little puzzled at first upon this. Most Sensei's in Academy couldent deal with her illness and the last person who helped her ended up in a coma. Leia remained quite still thinking. Her thoughts broke when Dai waved for her to ccome in which she did slowly. Leia stopped right behind Dai almost like she was hiding herself from the man. The girl didnt really know what the two were talking about but for now the girl justed listened.

[245/245]

o_Starlight_

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:03 am
[[@Dai: Actually, Kinpaku-san's returned. And is in her office. Doki's no longer in her office, but instead in the adjacent room as a clone. And should be vanishing about now.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:01 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked Kein as he spoke. "I'm never to busy to go on a trip with my favorite Sensei." She grinned at the apparition. She nodded as he told her to put the past behind her. Besides, the people that ran her out those many years go, had to be parted from this world. She giggled as he called her his adopted daughter. But Dai had never found it in her heart to correct him; even now that both her and Kein were indeed Cousin-in-laws. Dai saluted Kein as he told her not to take to long. "You got it, Chief." She giggled and looked Kein in the eyes. "You've upgraded your Sharigan? Someone has been hard at work. Maybe when you return to Kumo you can kick Zetsu into upgrading his." Dai nodded to him as he continued. "I'll make quick of this. I'll find Sukai and we'll fly out to Kiri as soon as possible, Kein." She smiled at him with confidence. Dai looked over her shoulder at Leia, who now stood behind her. ...Maybe if I get clearance. Maybe, Kinpaku-sama, will allow Leia to join me. Might give her some experience to see how other villages work too... Dai thought befor looking back at apparition of Kein.

[[ OCC: My bad -nervous laugh- I fixed my perivious post :3 ]]

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:45 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

[Forgive my absence everyone. n.n;]

Apollo had vacated for the moment, but there was another. A fresh face, so most definitely a genin. Well, it seemed he had multiplied, as then came a strange pink haired girl. The door wide open, she waved to the other genin, signaling for her to enter. Doki'd done quite a bit, and as such, she deserved someone to give her a break, and who better to do it than the head honcho herself?

"Come in! Come in! I can only guess what you're here for," the raikage began, as she noticed the presence of Daitomi. It was hard to hold he smile, but the lady Raikage did just that. She couldn't let herself let suspicions get in the way of business around the village. Compartmentalization was a useful tool at her disposal. Dai conversed with the little pink one, and that seemed well and good. An image of Kein had appeared.

"Oh Kein, your travels take you to Kirigakure? Nevertheless, the treaty was established under the previous Raikage, and it has been my duty to uphold it," the raikage informed. It wasn't anything that gave Kin much pause. Allies were allies, after all. "I could be inclined to let Dai and Sukai go... It's none too complex, after all, and both are of proper rank to depart for the time being."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai nodded to Kinpaku as she spoke. Dai bowed to Kinpaku. "Originally I was here in the search of a student or two. But with Kein's request, I will take leave post hast." Dai bowed again and turned on her heels. She leads slightly to Leia and smiled at her. "Maybe I'll have the honor of teaching you, Leia. On second thought." Dai stood up and looked over her shoulder before taking a step to the side and standing behind Leia. "Leia, this is our Raikage-sama. Kinpaku-sama this is Leia." Dai smiled a bit before resting her hands on the young Genin's shoulder. "I'll personally ask for Leia to be one of my student's. If you'll allow such request, ma'am." Dai looked down at the Leia's hood. "I'll begin her teachings once I return. But for now. I leave her in your hands ma'am." Dai softly squeezed Leia's shoulders. Leia could probably feel the strength behind such a soft squeeze. "I'll return in a few days." Dai released Leia's shoulders and took a few steps back before bowing once more. She winked at Leia and vanished in a cloud of mist heading off in search of Sukai.
[exit]

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:49 am
Leia Shibuya
User Image

Leia was just listening to Dai before she had walked behind the girl. She figited alittle now that her persence could be seen. Leia quitely looked at Kinpaku before looking back to see Dai leave. She held her hand outgetting ready to answer her question from before but missed her chance. As Dai left Leia turned back around and walked forward still shaking. " I-It's n-ice to me-et you, My i have a headband please." The girl said in a soft tone that went into a worried tone at the end. She bowwed keeping her head down and waited for Kinpaku to speak.

[245/245]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

The apparition tilted its head as Dai spoke his sharingan had been perfected for near on a year and a half she had simply never seen it before. He smiled at Kin and said," Then I shall happily uphold the treaty then milady." With that the apparition vanished into air.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:43 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

"Well... It would appear you've an instructor in the near future, miss. I'd like to welcome you to the village," Kin smiled softly, at the girl who seemed to be all the more nervous before her. "Worry not, child. You're one of us now." She withdrew a headband and sat it upon her desk, glistening in the lighting. Kein was gone, and Dai not long after.

"Now, you may learn at the academy your taijutsu and ninjutsu alike," she explained simply.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 am
Leia Shibuya
User Image

" Really im so happy to be accepted my Papa." Leia said happy like untill it reached the papa part being cut off. The girl turned her eyes to look at her side were Ava a twin of herself stood their glaring at her nodding left to right only Leia could see this. Placing both hands head she gripped the pinkish strands for a secont then let go which would make this strange to see. She closed her her eyes and turned back to Kin opening them." Im sorry Ava doesnt want me talking so much,thank you for your kindness ill be on my way.." She walked forward taking the headband then bowed before making her way out of the room heading out of the building towards the dojo.

[Exit]

[245/245]

o_Starlight_

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 295/410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Doki took her time going up the stairs mainly because she felt the circuitous pain ebbing around her torso every now and then from her previous sparring match. Other than that, the energy in her body was bursting from being cooped for so long behind the desk.. However, Doki was feeling troubled. Every time she entered the office, Doki started to recognize her daily feelings of anxiety and narrowness of experience. She had to get back into her original training regiment again no matter how stringent it was in the past. It kept her going. And she hoped that her small box will soon expand with every growing step.

Arriving at the lady's office, Doki gently knocked a couple of times before announcing her coming in. "Good day, Lady Raikage." Her face started out calm and perky. However, she realized a troublesome memo with a slight frown. That's right..Kein is not here any more. And he's the only other advisor. But it's not like I'm even comparable to Kein yet anyways. I'm still..young. Despite her conviction, there were so many things Doki wanted to do and at this point, she was sickly embarassed with the idea of being spoiled. "May I ask to leave for a Search and Scan mission abroad Suna?" She asked, a little less reluctant on the topic now that she had let it out. Doki raised herself up from her bowing stance to continue. "I feel I haven't been doing much lately and my worth in work is diminishing. I thought, maybe I should get some old gears moving again." Baby steps.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games