Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1950 両 ☁ 390 Chakra ☁ 3400 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

"Well, that's one down!" Shun exclaimed. "Now..." He stood there for a few seconds, trying to think of other people to have on the team. "Hey, Shin. Do you recommend anyone else to be on the team?" Even with all of the genin in the village, no one really came to mind. Well, except for Don and Gesalt. "Hm...maybe I could ask Don and Gesalt to join. I mean, they ARE brothers, so I wouldn't have to worry about them not getting along..."

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

Hearing the Chuunin’s question, Shin placed his hand below his chin and started to think…. Hmm… There’s only two person that I actually could recommend… and they are…. Gesalt and Don… yeah maybe I should recommend them, they seem strong so it would be interesting to work with them. the Aburame thought to himself before turning his head to face the chuunin, Shin locked his sight towards his new “sensei” before speaking the names of the two Daedalus bros.

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

Ramenbombs

Bashful Architect

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:32 pm
~Dante M. Daedalus~
l Genin l Katon l Taijutsu l Kumogakure l
User Image
Dante walked into the three-sectioned building, going to the dojo part and trying to block any disturbances out from his mind as he began his training.

'Well, I guess I should start with Taijutsu..' He thought to himself, going over to pick up a few scrolls and back over toward the dummies. Dante read the first scroll that was entitled 'Kyuuten no Kumori', nodded, and started practicing. The first skill of the scroll of techniques was simple enough. Wall scaling. Dante put the scrolls in his backpack, and ran at the wall, pushing off on his dominant foot with a bit of chakra applied, as it showed in the example. He lifted only a little. Then, he fell onto his bottom, cringing a bit. "Ow..." Dante muttered.
(( 1/2 ))

Dante stood up onto his feet, dusting his pants off from the fall he had. He shook his head up and down, running at the wall faster than he did last time, pushing off again on his right foot as he applied more chakra to the foot. This time, he went up higher, bringing his left foot up and continuing to run vertically up the wall, then jumping off, hitting a backflip on the way down. He smirked, and read the scroll for the next part of that style.
(( 2/2, Wall Scaling Technique Learned. ))

Dante set the scroll down on the floor this time, scaling the walls and jumped off, trying to force his chakra out onto his butt. He came crashing down, hurting and almost yelled, but he caught himself. His eyes were kinda watery from the pain, since his body seemed somewhat fragile.
(( 1/2 ))

Dante sighed, running at the walls again and pushed off backwards once more, applying chakra to his bottom again with his eyes closed tight. He thought that this was gonna hurt even more. Instead, the technique cushioned him on his fall, making the young boy sigh in relief while the chakra applied to him nufflified the pain from the fall.
(( 2/2, Fall Breaker Learned. ))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image

º »Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Ranton l Raiton l Suiton l Bukijutsu l Genin

══════════════════════════

Gesalt walked into the academy; hurting quite a good damn bit, but he decided to ignore the flaming pain. He walked over to a set of scrolls and pulled out the one for Kaiser Fist, smirking as he unrolled it and scanned over the second stage. "So... Kaiser Crown, eh?"] With that; he walked over to the dummy.
[1/4]

The Kaiser Crown was like a headbutt, a furious one of mass hurtful proportions. Though, without the armor, it has its drawbacks. Some serious cranial pain, too.
[2/4]

First off he would try a running headbutt; best explanation for why he was that far backed up. Intertwining hi hands and lower his head, he ran straight for the dammed dummy, smacking the top of his skull into it's face, falling over and writhing in pain in the process.
[3/4]

So, apparently his first attempt was in fact the wrong way... It was probably better for Gesalt if he were to stay still and headbutt the dummy. So; he bragged it's shoulder and swung his head back, smashing it hard into the dummies, pulling back a tad bit dizzy..
[Kasier Crown - COMPLETE!]

Gesalt went back over to the scroll reading out the second move. "The Elbow Bolt, eh? Sound like it'd smash a mans ribcage in a split second... This is gonna hurt like a b***h!" He hissed, smiling as he set it down and trotted to the dummy.
[1/4]

The Elbow Bolt is a quick jab using the elbow into an opponent's sides or stomach and cause massive pain; hopefully to break a few bones yet without an armor you might receive mirrored damage to your own self. "Why do I do the risky styles...?"
[2/4]

"So, maybe I should try an overhead smacker! Or, no... Maybe in the chin? Er... Last time I improvised I got hurt. But, whatever!" He said to himself, putting a fist into his hand and aiming upwards, smashing his elbow into the dummies chin, causing him to yell as it's head flew off. "Son of a b***h!" It hurt!
[3/4]

So, no improvisations this time. Gesalt nodded to himself and took in a breath as he turned his body, elbow out, and slammed it right into the dummy itself, as hard as he could possibly manage. "Yosh!"
[Elbow Bolt COMPLETE!]

G went back over to the most precious scroll he had been reading from; and found the last jutsu of the second stage was called the Guillotine Drop. "This is getting good~" He chimed. Back to the dummy!
[1/4]

So, he'd have to jump and use his heel with falling momentum, ne? "Well... this is confusing. Do I dropkick, or heel drop!? Stupid old muscle heads..." He grumbled, trailing off and stretching out his legs.
[2/4]

Gesalt leaped up high, doing his best to get good enough momentum has he pulled one leg back, and outstretched the other, flying towards the dummies head. "Guillotine droooo- s**t!" He called out, going over the dummy and smacking into the floor. "Wrong way..." He noted.
[3/4]

Gesalt activated the Stimulating Armor, feeling invigorated as he leaped and spun, coming down with his heel outstretched. This would be his perfected Guillotine Drop! He came down hard on the back of the dummies head, pulling it down and off as he smashed into two pieces with his foot, smirking as he disabled the armor. "Yosh!"
[Guillotine Drop - LEARNED!
[Learn A Jutsu! x3 - COMPLETE!]

G sighed, sitting on his a** and looking around, suddenly spotting Bugsy and Shun, he leaped up and sprinted over to them, hooking his arms around their necks and standing, smirking proudly "What's up, docs"

210/210
"Even if alone, I'll always have family in my scars. "
Melody of Emotion: If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once...

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:03 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Don and Gesalt, eh? Good choice! I was thinking about them, too." Shun grinned at the genin. "Anyways, now we just need to find...oh, hey!" Conveniently enough, Gesalt came up to them. "Ah, Gesalt! Just the person I was trying to find! We're making a squad, and you're going to be in it!" Shun exclaimed. He didn't even think of "asking" because he couldn't really leave anything to chance at this point. "If I don't form a squad, I feel like Kein's going to do something bad to me..."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Shin Aburame

User Image

Odd….. I didn’t noticed him coming… Shin thought to himself as he felt someone’s arm reached onto his shoulder. It seems like you recovered from your injury…. Gesalt-kun the Aburame said with a dull tone of voice.

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:57 pm
Azorii
User ImageUser Image
As he touched her face she would divert her eyes from him, he cared so much for her and it seemed like a lost cost. She knew it was selfish to allow him to do such for her, if only they had never gotten involved. His touch could melt her, eyes drawn back to his face. This face she could remember even if years would age it, if she'd been refused to see him for years without end. " Then you are telling me..it's inevitable, who will you become when I have passed? I don't want you to fall to waste..your one of Kumogakure's best shinobi, don't ever forget that...For us shinobi, emotions are useless..." She couldn't capture the passionate flame he withheld, she was much to passive in his presence..it was becoming tedious to keep a straight face. He'd part her bangs and she would watch run her hands through his hair, " Sypher...don't do this to me...to yourself.." Yet by now as their foreheads touched she began to cry, closing her eyes, " This isn't a trip Sypher...I ever planned to return from..".

User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher listened in silence, holding Septima to his chest and stroking her hair. He couldn't leave her....He couldn't "Septima...ok...." he whispered, and gently set her down on the rock beside him "Ok..." the words nearly killed him but he couldn't hope to dissuade her and he couldn't fight her tears. He leaned over and kissed her hair softly "Please...just...stay safe, all right? Stay safe..." he squeezed her hand and stood, bending again to kiss her head, his hands on either side of her head "Please...stay safe as you can. Don't throw yourself into death...Don't..." he knelt and looked into her eyes then closed his own. Sypher stood and pulled something from under his shirt. It was a chain wrapped in blue and green silk, slender but strong enough to break a nose if whipped into someones face. He slipped it over her head and let it settle around her neck "Keep this...and don't ever give up..." he whispered, kissed her again and left, jogging off before he could succumb to his emotions. He would never forget her...and never forgive himself for leaving her.

((Exits...HQ and Gates))

(Reposted and edited)

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

º »Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"Yeah, I'm almost one-hundred percent better. still hurts like a hoe; but I'd love to join a squad with Shun-kun leading." He answer, smirking as he let go of them and stood beside Bugsy. He winked and stuck out his fist towards Shun. "Put 'er there!" This, was the creation of the most badass team ever.

Gesalt V. Daedalus joined Team 5!

210/210

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

Shun grinned and fist-bumped Gesalt. "Noice! Now, we just need to get Don in this and we'll be set!" He exclaimed. "Now....where is Don? He wouldn't have happened to come with you, would he?" He looked around quickly to see if he had indeed come with Gesalt. "Hm...nope."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Shin Aburame

User Image

Shin continued to stand quietly beside his two teammates. He wasn’t the type to rely on anyone’s abilities but he knew that having Gesalt, Don and Shun as his teammates would be a quite interesting experience.

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image

º »Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"I left him back inside the room... Er... What do we do?" G asked, digging his hands into his pockets and his eyes scouring the room, a small sigh escaping his lips. He really hoped they didn't see his epic training failures.

210/210

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi

"Well since Don isn't here and I really want to get started...we're going to train!" Shun said excitedly. "Not here, though. We'd end up destroying the place even more. We're gonna go to..." He wasn't actually sure where they were going to go to. "...err...mmm..." Still thinking. "...Oh, yeah! We're gonna go to the Storm Mountains!" Ominously, a blast of thunder roared in the background. "...Right then, off to the mountains!" He pointed toward the door and sprinted off.

[Exit]

User Image

iOath

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image

º »Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"Thunder... Mountain?" He questioned, a booming, ominous thundering sound in the background emerged. "The hell..." He shrugged it off and smirked. "Well, alright sensei! Let's go!" Gesalt cheered, grabbing Bugsy's arm and pulling him after the sensei. "Come on buuuuddy!"

[Stalks Shun]

210/210

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Shin Aburame

User Image

Shin quietly listened as the leader of the team decided to start training though he couldn’t figure out what’s so special about this mountain that the two were talking about. Being pulled by Gesalt, Shin simply walked with them as they headed towards the mountains.

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:
exit: wherever they are going....

Kamote Chronicles

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki stalked into the academy training grounds suiton scroll in hand. He stepped up to a training log and leaned against the log and opened the scroll and looked over the academy and gennin level techniques inside. "Mizu no Yaiba - E to A rank...hmm sounds useful if I am ever without my blade," He mumbled as he read the instructions. After reading over the explanation of the jutsu he set the scroll down onto the log and uncorked his water filled gourd. He placed his hand over the opening and pumped some chakra into the water inside. When he felt a watery handle he pulled it out while maintaining the chakra circulation. When he looked at it though...it looked more like a water stick then a water blade. Sighing he let the chakra out and caught most of the water back inside the gourd.
[1/2 Mizu no Yaiba]

Sakaki analyzed what could have went wrong. He sat with a frown until it slowly twitched upwards into a small smile. Slowly letting out an exhale of breath he placed his hand at the opening once more. He slowly began channeling chakra into the water while imagining a katana in his mind. When he felt the watery handle enter his hand he slowly pulled it out. When he finally looked at his creation, he smiled, it looked like a beautifully crafted blade made entirely of water. He smiled and 'sheathed' his 'sword' back into the gourd.
[2/2 Mizu no Yaiba]

He picked up the suiton scroll again and scanned it's contents for a useful or interesting technique. "Mizu Bunshin hm? Well it's an upgrade from normal bunshin," sakaki mumbled to himself as he read over the technique. After reading enough he set the scroll back down and poured the contents of his gourd onto the ground. Concentrating he molded his chakra into the puddle as he slowly went through the hand signs. Reaching the final one he watched as the puddle began to take shape. It was humanoid looking but it didn't take his color or perfectly take his form, seeing as how it was still see through and drippy. Sighing he released the technique.
[1/2 Mizu Bunshin]

Sakaki frowned as he stared at the puddle. He glared before trying again. He followed his previous steps except when he began to mold the chakra into the puddle he put a bit more into it and imagined the puddle taking his form. After some brief noises of water churning and bubbling he opened his eyes to see a perfect clone of him looking at him. He smiled then told the clone to form a water blade. It did as ordered. Sakaki, satisfied with it's performance proceeded to punch it in the face making it dispel into a puddle once more.
[2/2 Mizu Bunshin]

Sakaki smiled to himself in just under twenty minutes he had learned two water jutsu. He was quite pleased as he grabbed the scroll and skimmed it's contents once more. "Suimenka no jutsu," He mumbled as he trekked into the academy to look for a sink. When he found one he plugged the drain and filled it with water. Now he stared at the water and wondered what to do since the scroll said it didn't require hand seals and would do it automatically. He just shrugged and coated his mouth, throat, esophagus, and lungs in chakra and stuck his head under the water and took a breath. Almost immediately he was on his back coughing up water from his lungs. He glared at the water as if it had slept with his mother and grunted before sitting down and thinking.
[1/2 Suimenka]

Sakaki growled and decided to take it slow this time. He repeated the same process as last time but this time he coated his nasal cavity as well. He slowly submerged his head and took a small breath. He grinned as he didn't choke or inhale water into his lungs. He stayed there adjusting to the feel of breathing under water and the feel of the chakra. After having enough he went back outside and grabbed the scroll eager to learn another jutsu
[2/2 Suimenka]

Sakaki had only scrolled one jutsu before he found one he liked. "Mizu Peretto, sounds useful," He said with a smile as he once again set the scroll down and walked a few steps away. He slowly went through the hand seals as he focused chakra into his saliva. When he reached the last seal his mouth bulged and he spat out a fist sized blob...right down his front. He cursed loudly and glared at the sky. He took a deep calming breath and relaxed.
[1/2 Mizu Peretto]

After he had calmed down some he attempted the jutsu again. Before he even started he sucked in a breath and subtly coated his lungs with chakra to give the pellet a bit more oomph when being shot. Repeating the process of hand seals and mixing his saliva with his suiton chakra his mouth bulged once more. This time when he shot it at a tree he let loose his lung-full of chakra infused air sending the pellet at the tree and giving the tree a nice dent in its bark. Sakaki smiled happily and wiped away the excess spit and water that was dribbling down his chin.
[2/2 Mizu Peretto]

Sakaki, for the fifth time that day, picked up the suiton scroll and began scanning it's contents for another interesting technique. Seeing the once he wanted he began to read, "Hachi Shokushu - D-rank - Allows the user too..." He said as he trailed off to a incoherent mumble. Deciding he wanted to learn this technique he set the scroll down and went over to the nearby water fountain an filled up his water gourd before he walked over to the puddle from before and poured more water onto it. Satisfied with the size of the puddle he stood in the center of it and began to start hand seals devoting his utmost concentration into the technique. When he was finished with the hand seals and felt eight objects stick to his back he smiled and looked back, only too see eight three foot long tentacles. He frowned and let the jutsu drop. What went wrong?
[1/2 Hachi Shokushu]

Sakaki scratched his chin in thought. What had he done wrong? Then it occurred to him. With his concentration solely on the shape manipulation he failed to put enough chakra into the technique to maximize the length of the tentacles. Taking up his position in the middle of the puddle again he concentrated once more but this time he put was pumping more chakra into the technique. As he finished sealing he felt eight objects attach his back. When he looked this time he was happy to see eight tentacles each six feet long. He smiled and did a few simple movements with them before dispelling them and walking over to his scroll this would be the last technique he could learn of water element.
[2/2 Hachi Shokushu]

The final technique he saw made him smile. It would be useful in conjunction with his sake kiri technique. "Kiri Shikaku...lets see how you work," He smiled and first created a mizu bunshin and had it stand a ways in front of him. He gave it orders to move once the mist covered it and attack him. After issuing his orders he grabbed his sake gourd and took a swig of the alcoholic liquid before swishing it around and spitting out a cloud of sake mist. Once it had enveloped the clone and a decent area around it sakaki sent a small amount of chakra too his eyes to see if he could jump start the ability as he ventured cautiously into the mist. The mist seemed to clear a little but not at much as the scroll said it would. He turned around to head back out only to get a fist to the face sending him sailing out of the sake mist cloud and too the cold ground. Grumbling and rubbing his cheek sakaki stood back up and relaxed. It was time to try again.
[1/2 Kiri Shikaku]

Sakaki set his face into a determined scowl and pumped more chakra to his eyes as he entered the mist. As if by magic the mist seemed to clear right up he saw his clone trying to sneak up on him by following the noise he was making. He smiled as the clone swung for him only for the real sakaki to catch his fist and deliver a quick strike to it's throat causing it to dispel. He smiled and dispelled the mist. He walked over to the scroll and rolled it up. He had to return it to the raikage and come back to the academy to get a scroll on fire. With that thought in mind he headed back to the raikages office.
[2/2 Kiri Shikaku]
[exit]

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games