Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:46 pm
{Going to bed soon.}

Marianne hugged Kai tightly, holding a painful expression for a moment before she dared explain. "When your mother was about your age, she and I were inseparable. I made some stupid mistakes, thinking it for the best, and broke her little heart. She still hasn't forgiven me for it." she said, going into as little detail as possible. Afterwards she pulled Larai into the hug as well - hoping neither of them would push her away like Mala would.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:54 pm
((Okee. And for when you do, thank you for giving me an excuse to go to bed early as well, for I have one more final tomorrow (albeit at noon) that sleep would still be good for. xd Only reason I stayed up last night was because I was churning out a cheat sheet. >_>))

"So why's she still mad at you? You were only doing what you thought was right at the time, plus you apologized for it later didn't you? So what's her problem?!" Kai said sternly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 am
{No prob. Also, ouch! I hope you didn't get caught.}

"That's a long story, sweetie. To put it shortly, I kind of took around five hundred years to get around to apologizing..." Marianne said, looking ever so nervous now. She knew that it wasn't entirely her fault, that perhaps Mala was being a bit too stubborn, but there was no changing that now was there?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:29 pm
((User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And I'm done with finals!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

"Try not to worry about it too much." Van said putting a hand on Kai's head. "It may take some time, but I'm sure your mother will come around eventually. Maybe some pestering and puppy dog eyes from you too will help." he said with a bit of a smile as he looked down at his kids and mussed up Kai's hair a bit.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:33 pm
{Congratulations! biggrin }

"Mommy's mommy. She'll forgive soon." Larai said, smiling broadly. "Whenever one of us gets in trouble, she'll be mad for a little bit then she'll calm down! She'll calm down soon for you too!"

Marianne chuckled after hearing what her granddaughter said. Letting go of both of them, she now stood once more, smiling broadly. "Van, would you mind if I gave them a little bit of candy? I've kept some around and never got to eating any of it."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:39 pm
"Sure, a few sweets every now and then never hurt anybody." Van said with a smile while Kai celebrated the sweet bounty.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:51 pm
Marianne went off for a moment, returning with two pieces of candy. They were quite expensive, most likely magical. She handed a piece to each of the children, smiling broadly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:54 pm
"Now what do you say?"

"Thanks grandma!" Kai said with a grin, the candy already stuffed in his mouth and creating a bulge in one cheek as he spoke.

((I can picture that so well, and it makes me go 'aww'))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:08 pm
{They're such an adorable family, aren't they? XD ...Putting aside Mala's issues and Marianne's promiscuity, of course.~

"Thank you grandma." Larai said, popping the candy in her mouth only after she finished speaking.

"You're both very much welcome." Marianne couldn't help but feel like her heart was melting. Her grandchildren were so adorable! She just wanted to give them a big fat hug!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:19 pm
((*blinks. Goes to look up 'promiscuity' in the dictionary* Ugh, my brain's just stopped working here.... @_@))

"Maybe next time Uncle Riley comes to visit we can all pester your mom together to drop this silly little grudge of hers. She does have a soft spot for her brother after all." Van said, touched by the kids' smiling faces.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:27 pm
{In short, I intended Marianne to be a slut from the beginning. Sure, I gave her some character development for the better, but I still want her to be that lovable whore. Sure, she's a sweetheart, but you still owe her a buck fifty. XDD}

Larai nodded eagerly in agreement, stuffing her candy in her cheek like a chipmunk so she could speak. "She'll come around then!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:39 pm
((Ah. So in short, a hooker with a heart of gold then. XD
Van: Mental note, never tell the kids about grandma's day job. Or rather night job, as the case may be....))

"I'm sure she will. She can only deny you two a visit from grandma for so long." Van said with a smile.

((Ugh, I'm sorry for the crap posts...I think finals fried my brain more than I thought. @_@))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:54 pm
{Exactly! XD

It's okay, I understand.}

"I'm flattered, but you shouldn't have to go through so much trouble for me. Mala can be quite stubborn when it comes to things like this."

{Mala: She's a horrible influence! If we don't stop her, poor Larai probably will be whoring herself out by middleschool!}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:03 pm
"It's fine, I'm doing it for the kids too. Neither one of us had the best family experience, more so with Mala, so it'd be nice if they could get the full experience." Van said with a warm smile.

((Random dice roll or some such to see who gets to play Atius when he makes his big return? XD Hell, he could even come to town if only to see why no one's been praying to him for so long (lack of temple of course).))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
M3Gnificent rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:21 pm
{Yes, let's do that. XD Whoever has the lowest role has to play him~}

Marianne's smile warmed all the more as she heard what Van said. "My daughter's lucky to have found someone like you. It's no wonder these little darlings are turning out so well~" she said, finally unable to resist the urge of hugging Kai and Larai once more.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games