Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
Pushing against the crowd of students, Kellan finally stumbled into a less crowded area. Her eyes scanned again in search for either Hannah or Michelle. By chance and/or luck, Kellan spotted Michelle from a distance and waved. Making her way again through a crowd, she finally reached the spot where Michelle was. "Well, its nice to see you again, Michelle." Kellan greeted.
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

MOOD: Excited LOCATION: Hogmeade Station OOC sad ( ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana was the first one out of the compartment when the train stopped. When she arrived outside, she waited for her friends to come out. Once Selena Cloud came out, she hugged her goodbye and promised to see her at school, no matter what house she got in. Come on, be a Hufflepuff! she hoped during her hug. Now, where were the others? Katrina, Steele, and Chase haven't gotten out yet. Also, Samuel was supposedly going to meet them all here at Hogsmeade Station. It makes sense that he wouldn't have taken the Hogwarts Express, he does live in Hogsmeade after all.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:25 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Unsorted // First Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien's eyebrows raised and his eyes widened. These insufferable people... first the girl had shoved him (although she'd at least apologized and seemed like she meant it), and then another girl had shoved him, rather deliberately, and he was quite certain she'd mumbled some sort of insult. He was, quite honestly, shocked at how ill-mannered his so-called peers were turning out to be. He sighed a little, straightening his shoulders and brushing his hand across his shoulder where the girl had shoved against him. He wondered if perhaps he'd be better off withdrawing from Hogwarts and being homeschooled; but, then, his father was much too busy to teach him, and his mother wasn't really qualified. He'd have to stick it out; he hoped that his fellow Slytherins turned out to have better manners. But, then, they were almost guaranteed to; better breeding always showed. He took a deep breath with that thought in mind.

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:34 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

People were quite in a hurry, it seemed. They did, after all, arrive at Hogwarts, one of the most prominent magic school. The little exits of the train was not enough for excited students who wanted to rush into Sorting right this moment. He waited at the side for awhile until he could get out without getting pushed around. Well, it was nice to see such joyous students. Back in London, students always dreaded the starting of a new school year. But here, everything seemed so different, so lively.

He stood a couple steps from the train exit so he would not block anyone's path and tried to search for his friends, once again separated. Sam was supposed to be here, though Chase couldn't find him. He sighed and continued to look, until he suddenly spotted Ari from the corner of his eyes. He found it funny how he didn't see her, just a couple meters away from him. Ha. "Ariana!" he yelled to try to get her attention, and proceeded to walk over to her.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:45 pm
Adalaide Blythe

User Image

Adalaide made her way off of the train slowly and carefully. As she'd gone to leave after Michelle and Gracie, she'd very nearly been crushed by all the others making their way off. Now, she couldn't find them. She sighed a little. This was awful! She'd hung back, thinking that, if nothing else, she could wait for the rush to be over and then catch up, but now, she couldn't find anyone! She wandered the crowd quietly, thankful for once that she was so small; she was able to move through the throng of bodies without touching anyone. But, it was also something of a curse; she wasn't small enough to look for the girls. Just when she was about to give up hope, she spotted the now familiar white blonde and bright blue hair of the cousins, standing in a small group of girls. She took a deep breath, trying to solidify her courage to approach the group. There were so many of them... 'But, Michelle and Gracie are my friends. I can talk to them... Michelle knows how nervous I get, she won't let anything happen. And Gracie is really brave, and she likes me, too, she wouldn't let anyone say anything mean to me.' With that thought at the forefront of her mind, she approached the group. "Hi! I found you!" Her voice was a little high pitched and squeaky from her nerves; she immediately blushed bright red from embarrassment over it. 'Great, that was great. I sound like an idiot.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Sorry I vanished; I had to go to my stepsister's birthday party. LAME. But, I am back and I'm free until Monday, so I'll probably be online all weekend.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image

Tobyn Jackson
Unsorted First Year

Tobyn bound off the train excitedly. He couldn't sleep the night before and ended up falling asleep on the trip here but now he was full of his usual energy and excited to finally be here. He wandered through the crowd of students who had already gotten off the train. Most seemed to have made friends with others and he was a little disappointed at himself for falling asleep. What fun he could have had on the way here! Oh well, there would be plenty of time for that. He had all year! He stood off to the side and scratched his head. Now what? He pondered as he glanced around. Aha! He thought as he spotted a black haired boy who also seemed to be another first year. Perhaps this was his chance to make a friend. Straightening he robes, he headed over to the boy. "Hello. Mind if I join you? My name is Tobyn by the way" he greeted the boy with a charming grin. He stuck out his hand for the other boy to shake.

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked up in the direction of where she heard her name. Climbing down from the Hogwarts Express, Chase stepped down from each stair. She smiled at the Ravenclaw boy before realizing this is where the two had first met last year. Out of the two, you'd expect Ariana to have said the first word, but no. Chase Henrick was the first to speak, and in his first sentence to Ariana, he complimented her owl's feathers. "Hey, Chase! Doesn't this place bring back any memories from last year?" she asked as the boy approached her. She hoped he would remember this is where he met Ariana and Samuel, and Katrina but that was on the boats.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:09 pm
Damien Edgeworth

User Image

Damien arched a brow at the boy who'd approached him. Was he really talking to him? Was someone actually approaching him, introducing himself? Heavens, the boy actually seemed to have manners. He took his hand, offering a small, regal smile. "Damien Warren Edgeworth. A pleasure to meet someone who isn't shoving people left and right," he replied, his voice growing icy with the last bit, rising ever so slightly. He hoped one of the annoying girls who'd shoved him heard; they deserved to know what he thought of them. The lower class always deserved to know their place, and in acting so out of turn, they'd showed that they were, without a doubt, the lower class. Bad blood through and through. He hoped that this boy would turn out to be different; even if he didn't intend to make friends in the traditional sense, connections were always important in school and in life. But, Tobyn had been polite, if a little over eager. Surely he was a pureblood, like himself; perhaps his family was just a little less well off than his own. To the Edgeworths, money didn't matter; blood did.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image
Astrid Reginald
FIRST YEAR : UNSORTED
MUGGLE-BORN

It was time. Astrid was on her way to Hogwarts. She was holding her frog in her hand, Louis. Her hair was gracefully draped over her shoulders, and she was already dressed in her robes. As she walk her robes gracefully flew behind her, and her shoes swished as they stepped in the small puddles on the ground. There was a crispy edge to the air, Astrid took a deep breath in. As she walked onto the train she found her way to an empty carriage and sat in the seat so she could see out the window. "Are you excited Mr Louis?" she said to her small frog and stroked it on the head. Oh I wonder how I will go the elven year old settled into the chair and put her feet up, and let out a long sigh. She didn't like trains all that much. She put her head on the wall and peered out of the big window and took in the scenery and waited to get to Hogsmeade Station.

She arrived to the station. She jumped off the train and saw a flock of students. Great. People. Too many people. Astrid held her frog in her hand and looked around. She couldn't quite tell who was first year, but she would figure it out, sooner of later.

Exit to:

Feeling: Anxious
Doing: Going to Hogwarts
What do I want to be doing: Sleeping

Out.Of.Cake:

"The day I stop loving you is the day I close my eyes forever

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image

Lucie Mead

FIRST YEAR : UNSORTED

Lucie had just jumped of the train. She was holding her older sisters hand and looking around at all the students. How exciting. "Clare, where do I go to?" she asked her sister curiously and looked around. Her blonde head was at shoulder height of her sister. It was finally time to go to hogwarts. Lucie could hardly contain her joy.

FEELING: Excited
What am I doing?: Going to hogwarts
What I want to be doing: Nothing else

Out.Of.Cheese: sorry for the size of the picture. Will fix that soon.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? With the gang.
What am I thinking? Back again.

Kat disembarked from the train in her Hufflepuff yellow robes and joined her friends, a wide smile on her face despite her black right eye. "Back again! I'm so excited to be back!"

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Second Year Ravenclaw

Ah. Second year at hogwarts. Joseph looked eagerly around to see if he could find the beautiful Eretria. He caught a glimpse of Katrina, Arianna and Chase, none of which he knew, but were in his class. He walked around to see if he could find Eretria.

User Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year _
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Melinda disembarked the train in the plain robes of an unsorted and got herself lost in the crush of students. Despite meeting Rick, she also ran into Lore again and Mel was trying to meet new people, not see the same ones over and over. So she let the crowd take her where it would.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Second Year Hufflepuff

Excited for the new year, Annabelle scanned the large crowd for her friends. It was Arianna and Kat. Annabelle made her way over to them and attacked them with almost a tackle hug. "I've missed you guys!" she gasped and held them tight.

User Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image
User Image

THIRD YEAR : RAVENCLAW

Time for a new year. Clare had her sisters hand in hers. She took in the air of Hogsmeade station. She looked at her sister as she spoke. "A teacher will soon call over all first years, she is very friendly, then you must listen to her, for you journey to begin" she told her.

Clare scanned the crowd for Rosie or Adair. She couldn't wait to see them again. She missed them. Alot.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games