Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:18 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri embraced Sirrah and patted her back soothingly. "Iie... You can cry, Onee-chan. You need to cry, to get it out, or it will eat at you until there's nothing left. You are not invincible, Sirrah, and no one expects you to be. So go ahead. You can cry on me."

Her words seemed to have an affect, because Sirrah shifted her position and rested her head on the nymph's shoulder. Once again, tears ran down her face silently. "Kevin..." Yuri heard her whisper.

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:22 am
Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

Franz wrapped his arms around Sirrah and Yuri, talking to her softly. "Nai, it will be fine, I promise. You'll get out of here and it will all be better. You'll be back home and I will come with you when I can. It's okay Nai, it's okay."

...But not at the price of my soul.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:27 am
Gospind Kihlger

User Image

I watched a man die right in front of me for what he belived in...

Gospind looked at Nina and smiled softly and motioned for her to sit where her new chains were, seeing her folding a piece of paper swiftly. "I need to put you back Nina. I'm sorry about that earlier though. I had to do it but I hated it." He told her as he fixed the hackles into place and hugged her softly.

He watched as she finished making a very realistic paper rose and handed it to Sirrah with a smile.

...I only hope I can be as brave as he was at my end. I will try Uncle Greg, I will try.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:31 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina smiled at him and winked, not minding because she already knew. She handed Sirrah her finished rose and told her, "Lo siento Hermana. I'm sorry you had to be there today. It's always bad but it's worse on my birthdays. I'll make it up to you somehow."

...Now go and screw yourself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah smiled weakly at Franz and Nina, accepting the rose and holding it to her heart delicately. "Iie, Nina... I should have tried harder to protect you... I'm the one who should be sorry." She finally managed to stop crying and sat up, thanking Yuri softly and keeping a hold on Franz's hand. "So, Gospind, didn't you have something for Nina?"

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:50 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony woke up, hungry like she had for the past few days. Tobias had detected poison in every meal that had been sent to her and she could only eat food his little sister had sent to him from their home. She had eaten maybe five times in three days, and she felt horrible about being so hungry. She heard Melina snoring softly from behind her and smiled, she had asked Lina to stay with her while she was away from Lizzy. It comforted her to have another woman close to her, and it helped Lina not be so afraid. "Hey, Lina? Can we go and see Aunt Sirrah today?" She asked as she gently nudged her awake.

She heard the other Dragonette groan and felt her let go, "Yeah, sure. Princess, you should eat a bit before we go. Tobi brought some bread and jams in earlier before he got called for a side duty." And sat up, stretching her body and wings.

Harmony sat up as well and flexed her own wings with a yawn, feeling her stomach growl at the scent of fresh bread. She jumped out of the bed and rushed over, quickly eating the entire loaf as she saw Lina eating a smaller one. She got dressed and placed her crown on her hair, feeling the flames of her Source flicker to life on it. Together they walked down the halls to the harem and into the room, Harmony walking over to her aunt slowly. "Aunt Sirrah, you look...." She smiled and laughed nervously before completing her stament. "Awful."

Harmony didn't feel any different other than the constant hunger from the lack of food, trying to stay alive in this gods-forsaken palace and she had showered before bed. She figured that her aunt wouldn't notice the difference.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah looked up at her niece and chuckled sadly. "I know. Being able to hear Kevin but not see him is kind of having a negative affect." She examined Harmony closer and frowned. "Harmony, sweetheart... You look thin. Is everything alright?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:06 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony sighed and sat, clearly ignoring Lina's gestures to not say a word. "Little food for three days will do that to you Aunt Sirrah. Someone's been trying to poison me with something, and Tobi can smell it on everything that gets sent to me. He's been getting food from his family and I'm eating some of that with Lina and him. I don't get much, but it's better than nothing." She told her quietly, her eyes a slight dull grey and orange with smaller lavender flecks.

She wouldn't tell anyone, but the hunger was making her sick. She never felt right like this and her stomach kept trying to twist into knots. She hugged her aunt, letting her feel her and see for herself if she really was thinner.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:11 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah growled softly in anger. "Shadow must be behind it... What the hell does he want from you....?" she muttered, holding Harmony close and wincing when she felt how slender the girl had gotten. She reached into her pocket and pulled out one of the sweet rolls that Franz had been bringing her. "Here, sweetie, have this." Sirrah gnawed on her lower lip, wondering absently when Kevin, Jorden, and Dukes would get there. Chibi and Lizzy were safe with one of the rebels, and that meant the remaining group members should nearly be here by now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:18 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony felt her stomach turn slightly from the rich smells that came from the roll, turning away from it and vomiting from the smell. "Ugh... N-no thanks... I don't know what's wrong with me, but I can't eat that... It's way t-too rich.." She said after the meager contents of her stomach were forced out of her mouth.

She shuddered as she thought of food, the hunger gnawing at her, but the richness of the sweet making her feel worse than before.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:28 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah's frown deepened with concern as she put the roll back in her pocket. After Harmony was finished throwing up, Sirrah gently turned Harmony to face her. She placed a hand on the girl's forehead and focused her abilities toward seeing what was wrong with her niece. The diagnostic her inhuman knowledge gave her was the obvious answer; Harmony was starving. She shook her head and held the girl gently. "I'm sorry, Harmony... I didn't realize how far it had progressed..."

She sighed, feeling helpless, but she gave Harmony the one bit of news she hoped would help the girl hold on. "Jorden is nearly here now, sweetie. And I know he won't leave here without you. So don't worry, okay? Kevin tells me he's gotten far stronger in these last few days."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 am
Sahiel Reisinhol

User Image

So, you have something I desire...

Sahiel double checked the food, making sure that everything looked right before he added the Worm's Breath powder to it. The powder had been specially formulated to be tasteless and odorless, the exact way Harmony would be unable to be alerted by. Tobias had been always able to detect the toxin for the last six days, no matter how he made it, so Sahiel had to lure the Dragon away before he had the girl he paid to deliver it to her. He is close to that Gospind man, the one Guard I can't seem to keep track of. Who was his page again? He wondered as he rubbed his lower lip in thought, suddenly remembering. Ah yes, Franz Colter. I should have Page Colter lead him away, that would make it convincing.

Sahiel walked down the servants corridor, knowing that the pages used it all the time themselves to move quickly through the palace. He spotted the young Dragon, a boy of sixteen autumns standing outside the page chamber room door, lost in thought.

...The throne. I want it and will do what I must to get it.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:46 am
Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

Franz was looking at the stone floor, his eyes a soft amber as he thought of where he would need to be to make sure Grantis was safely Dark-Jumped to Kother in Fells Ridge for transport to the next waystation. I would have to check with Master Gospind about the rounds of the other Guards, the pages would be turned in for the night, but I can't be seen leaving the harem so late and without his presence.

His thoughts were interupted by Sahiel's boots stopping in front of him, only his training from Gospind and Tobias saved his eyes from turning silver in surprise, instead going back to his normal grey. "Master Sahiel, forgive me. I was thinking about by duties for tomorrow. Do you require something?" He asked politely, his voice even and calm.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:48 am
Sahiel Reisinhol

User Image

So, you have something I deisre...

Sahiel looked at him and smiled. "Yes Franz. I need you to deliver a message to Tobias. Please tell him to meet Guardsman Gospind in the green room." He said evenly, his eyes a slight silver hue.

...The throne. I want it and will do what I must to get it.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:50 am
Franz Colter

User Image

I want to do my duty...

Franz knew his eyes flashed a slight pink on his anger, his master had issued him no such order. "Master Gospind did not inform me of this. I will check to make sure that he is on his way there then." The boy said, testing the stronger Dragon's reply.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games