Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

The hand that wasn't holding Ash's hair went to Erin's mouth, and she almost started crying with how happy she suddenly felt. "Oh, god... Ash..." she whispered, her vision growing blurry. She shook her head to snap herself out of it and laughed just once. "A baby..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

Ash grabbed Erin by her hoodie front and glared into her emerald eyes, her gray and green ones flashing dangerously. The pain her throwing up had lwft made her very angry, and the woman was not happy. "You laugh at me being ill again, and I will punch your tit." She threatened, hearing the Dragonette laughing as she said, "Oh yeah. She is pregnant alright. Erin, welcome to threats of violence; buy a bomb shelter."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped and held up her hands defensively, her green eyes frightened. "I... I'm sorry, Ash... I'm just happy we're going to have a baby, that's all... Of course I'm not glad you're hurting..." Erin bit her lower lip and looked at her wife apprehensively. She wondered if just being silent might be a better choice than trying to explain herself.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

Before Ash could speak, the sudden rage turned into sobs, shuddering as she clung to her husband and cried hysterically. "Oh the joys of mood swings. I see you are having extra swingy ones too Ash. I think I will try to find Erin a big room. With a bunker built in." She told them, leaving the trio alone. "******** these damn moods, and ******** the sickness... I want a ******** box of cheez-its with cranberry juice..." Ash demanded in her sobs.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

At a pleading look from Erin, Lizzy headed for the nearby kitchens to find the pregnant woman her new craving, trying not to laugh at Erin's distress. 'Wonder if that's how I'll be...' Lizzy blushed at the thought and shook it off. She hadn't yet told Harmony that she wanted kids, and wasn't sure when it would come up.

When she went back to find the pair, they were already settled in a spare room in the palace, Ash seeming calmer than before. "Here you go, Ash," she said with a gentle smile, setting the glass of cranberry juice and box of crackers on the nightstand beside Ash and Erin's bed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image

Ash grabbed the juice and began shoving handfuls of the suddenly heavenly snack into her mouth, washing that down with the liquid. She kept munching until the craving had subsided and she fell asleep, the box of Cheez-its spilling onto the floor while Ash herself curled up slightly. As she slept, the entire scene looked almost reminescent of a campy junkie binge knock off scene. Bits of the orange crackers around her sleeping form, the box knocked down, the contents spilling onto the floor, a small smile of contentment on her slightly orange dusted lips.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled and ran her fingers through Ash's hair gently, then went about cleaning up after her pregnant, exhausted spouse. She looked at Lizzy and her grin widened. "I couldn't be happier... Hey, have you told Harmony yet that you want kids? I'm sure she'll want to know."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

Amilia grabbed Nina and Sirrah by the collars of their shirts, jerking them back and asking in a very stern voice, "And where the ******** do you think you are going?"

Both of the women stiffened at her voice looking at the glaring blonde apprehensivly. Ever since Amilia had started seeing Kirrah on a regular basis, she had become like a second mother, much smore stern than Kirrah, but able to be less harsh at times. She had a certain ability to make the rash Nina actually listen to her the first time. While the Latina might have the demon wrapped around her finger, she did not have the same power over the police chief. "Momma....... C'mon... We just want..." She heard the shorter woman begin, using her motherly name. "Nope. Dragons Ni-Ni. You stay put alobg with you Sirry. You gotta watch Artemis little missy." She scolded.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah sighed in a resigned kind of way, nodding in agreement to Mili's argument. "Hai... And Franz too..." She hated feeling like the helpless woman left behind with the children, but it was true that the kids needed their mother to watch them. She slipped her hand through Nina's and smiled slightly and her sister. "I'm sure we can think of something to do that can help from here, imouto."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:06 am
Nina Tayashi

User Image

Nina grinned at Sirrah and kissed her neck saying. The little Latina had changed her last name to that of their father's making him smile at her even more now than before. "Si. We can find something muy bueno to do. But.... Hermana? Where are the little twins?" She asked in a slow voice, trying to hear the two nekos being noisy as usual.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:08 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah smiled at the kiss on her neck, but a horrified expression took over her face when she realized she didn't hear or smell the twins anywhere in the house. She dashed to the front yard to check and see if they were playing there, then to the back, but to no avail. She paled and looked as if she was going to be sick. "Nina! Get the house phone and call everyone you can think of! Ask them if they know where the twins are!" Sirrah picked up her cell phone and began dialing at top speed, anger and worry fighting for dominance inside her. "I told them never to go anywhere without telling me... Lulu, Loki, you better be alright," she murmured.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:32 am
User Image

Dukes Graham

Dukes walked over and simply tapped the frantic half demon on her shoulder before saying, "My father just got in contact with me through the Gem-Net." He held up a small watch-like device that had a garnet in the center. "The twins are with Harmony and Lizzy, sleeping in the King's chamber with Gospind, and Tobias watching them like hawks. Sirrah, you should try not to worry. Harmony will watch the girls and Hannika is coming to help you with Franz and Artemis. And we have some incoming arrivals soon." He looked off into the horizon, where a few far off figures were moving in fast.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:51 am
User Image

Gina Spottedsmile

Gina remained clinging to the arms of the Angelic as they flew lower still to the ground of the Mortal Realm. She looked up at the woman and yelled, "Demi! You get the location we need for the Dude?" She heard the reply of, "His name is Oscuro! And yes!" Gina growled and flew lower still, jerking her legs up as a large roof almost hit them. "WHAT THE ******** IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!" She screamed back in rage, but just heard the teasing giggle.

Man, did she hate that Angelic's humor. But then she saw the King and a few other people coming into her view. Gina dropped and said, "Sire! Listen to me! We don't have much time! We came from the Angelic Realm to inform you that a small group of Rebels about two thousand strong is coming into the Mortal Realm. We must gather forces here." And panted as she heard Demi trying to land swiftly and gracefully, and not getting the graceful part down.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:07 am
User Image

Demi Goldmire

Demi tried not to do a face-plant in front of Oscuro, but the momentum made her fail in that goal. She pretty much skidded to a stop at his feet on her left cheek, her butt in the air and her wings on the ground to her sides. "Owwwwwwwwww........ I really thought I had it that time...." She groaned and looked up at the male, and saying, "Hey Your Highness.... So... what's up? I see the stick has been removed from your a**." In a rather nonchalant voice, then rolling onto her back and looking at the man who had let her become a warrior of the Angelics. she was probably the only Angelic to never fear him, and not even care about his status or temperament. Demi Goldmire was one Angelic that told you how it was and to hell with your opinion.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:17 am
User Image
Oscuro Lee

Oscuro's lips thinned slightly as Demi came in for a landing... The girl had never been his most agile warrior, though what she lacked in grace she more than made up for in boldness. As she proved when she 'landed'. "And I see that you are still charming as ever, Miss Goldmire," he murmured, helping the girl to her feet. "What of our own forces, Demi? Is the Angelic realm still secure? If it isn't, I must send for Elizabeth..." 'Though I probably should send for her either way... Can't have rumors circulating that the new Queen is a coward, or worse...'

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games