Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:09 pm
Tobias looked over at the pair talking and gave a soft sigh. Noticing the child he gave a soft purr and walked over. He absolutely loved kids. They reminded him what innocence was. "Hey there little guy." Toby purred as he crouched down to the child's level. "Such a cutie, aren't ya?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:45 pm
Januff frowned, looking back up at him. "Where would we be going that he would not be allowed to come with us?" her ears twitched at a distant purring. She turned her head, watching Tobias approach Leo. She was very still- any sudden movements and he would find a tomahawk lodged into the center of his forehead.  

Sardonic Excitement

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:12 pm
Tobias noticed the wolf's nervousness and looked up. "Don't worry, I'd never harm a child for any reason." He said softly. In all technicallity, he was still a child himself. Toby laid on his stomach, still watching Leo. His tail swished across the child's nose in an attempt to play with him. "Adorable little guy."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:40 pm
Januff watched the two of them a few minutes more, then turned back to Jack, ears twitching.

"Yeesh. Overprotective much? Hey pup, you smell loads better by the way, although there's still a bit of a stench." Januff snuffed. Elsie was talking about her being in heat again. "If you don't like it than you can shut down, pocket watch."

"I am not a pocket watch. Can pocket watches take over a living organism and control its higher mental functions? I don't think so fur ball."

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:49 pm
Jack took Elsie "Could you give us a moment" he dropped Elsie in an empty jar that was in the store and closed the lid on it "Now then where was I?" he held teh jar so no other customers would try to to buy her  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:01 pm
Januff watched him put Elsie in the jar, then frowned. "You were telling me why we can't take the cub with us."  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:23 pm
He sighed "Alright look you don't have to come either, once we reach the that town......" he then stepped closer to her and whispered so low he had to be at her ear for it "besides that town being nicknamed "Rogues Den" for being notoriously more dangerous then any other town.... theres a group of people that want me dead there... more than bounty hunters...."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:32 pm
(bump)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Cretin rounded a corner of shelfed goods, "Ah, mee dearies, ye look ill at ease, yes? What be de problem?" He gave them both a smile, and his wrotten breath could be smelled from there. His hunched form mocked a try at innocence on happening upon their conversation.

((Just winging it now))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:22 pm
Januff placed her hands on her hips. "Then you are not going in there alone, Jack." she said. She turned, going back to picking out supplies. "I'll leave Tamu behind and contact Molly as soon as I'm done here." she looked up from the shelves when the old man spoke, ears twitching. "Tell me, do you have tanning knives?"  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:43 pm
Jack smiled knowing not to say anything else when shes like that he then saw Cretin come up to them as he finally got Elsie out of the jar "I'm just here for a cold storage cube, really"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:11 pm
"Ah yesssss! Both of which ye speak are in the back, come come...i warm ya, the room is mighty small. ya might have ta come in one at a time. it's mighty narrow." He began limping off towards the back of the store.

Suzie sauntered around back, counting the bills she'd stolen. Her fluffy tail swished from side to side with a nervous twitch. Cretin gave her the creeps sometimes. She didn't really know how he'd act around others.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:17 pm
Jack returned Elsie back to Januff and looked at her speaking quietly "not a very trusting looking guy doncha think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:14 pm
Januff strapped Elsie to the side of her hip, tail swishing when the old man confirmed that he had what they needed. She glanced at Jack, smiling. "Worried about me?" she teased, and began to follow Cretin.

"It's about time. Do ya know how terrible it is in that piece of crap? It's worse than living in a box because it magnifies the light and blinds the bajeebaz out of me..."  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:36 pm
He blushed and looked away "Just cautious is all" he said following behind her

(Hello I'm trying to spread this around. Whether your a fan of him or not or don't even know him, this video is something you must see. the WHOLE thing. cuz its BAD... really bad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAtSfNh9B0c&feature=channel_video_title and we need to stop it)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games