Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:23 am
"Oh, sorry. I- I don't know what's coming over me." Jian replied, looking slightly ashamed. "This isn't like me at all, but I..." he muttered, taking her hand and kissing it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:51 am

Monica pulled her hand away and said softly to Jian, "Please, Jian... Don't. I-" She shook her head, "I am not worthy of your attentions" She looked away, not able to face him any longer.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:01 am
"Why would you say that?" Jian asked with surprised, trying to look at her face. Jian was silent for a moment, waiting for her responce and looked away. "Is there... someone else then? I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:12 pm
((Pies in yo face! xd ))

Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:24 pm

"No. It's-" Monica's face mellowed as she looked directly at Jian. She wasn't sure what to say so she hesitated to answer him. She looked noticeably down though when she thought about what had just happened recently. She couldn't believe it had happened herself.

((OOC: Whachu pieing mah face for, woman?!! >.> ))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:31 pm
((Cause I'm bored and I can. lolz! ))

Jian looked back at her with a look that seemed to tell her 'it's ok'. He then leaned over, planting a light kiss on her lips. He then pulled away and looked back into her eyes.

Ayame-Yuura

"No. It's-" Monica's face mellowed as she looked directly at Jian. She wasn't sure what to say so she hesitated to answer him. She looked noticeably down though when she thought about what had just happened recently. She couldn't believe it had happened herself.

((OOC: Whachu pieing mah face for, woman?!! >.> ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:44 pm

She sighed and said quietly as though out of shame "It's Damien. He...." She stopped suddenly. She had every reason to feel ashamed. It was not like that kind of event was exactly 'desirable'. She looked down and said, "It happened when..." She stopped completely, looking away.

((OOC: I late you!))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:48 pm
((MAth tutorage time. Gotta go. Be back in three hours~))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:50 pm
((. . . Whut? ))

Jian's eyes suddenly lit up, realizing what had happened. His eyes softened with pity, and he lightly bit his bottom lip, knowing how his friend's habit was. He finally looked back up and looked at her. "I- it's alright." He muttered to her, taking her into his arms and letting her lean against his chest.

Ayame-Yuura

She sighed and said quietly as though out of shame "It's Damien. He...." She stopped suddenly. She had every reason to feel ashamed. It was not like that kind of event was exactly 'desirable'. She looked down and said, "It happened when..." She stopped completely, looking away.

((OOC: I late you!))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:50 pm
Ayame-Yuura
((MAth tutorage time. Gotta go. Be back in three hours~))

((K! Have fun! ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:52 pm
"I'm going to call up someone to make sure you're alright" Dustin said to Vincent and then called up a rebel doctor to come take a look at Vincent. One of the doctors had escaped Diethelm and had joined the rebels. The other was provided by Helmshire as a volunteer.

Damien walked into the building and headed for his private chambers. He changed out of his military uniform and into a different dress suit. However, he was wearing a bathing suit under it, in case he wanted to get into the pool. He then headed down to his harem that consisted of both women and men. He needed to relax.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:03 pm
One of the doctors began to examine Vincent while the other examined Valkyrie. "Well... thankfully his ribs aren't broken, but there has been some damage to the chest and lungs. It should heal up in a day or two. After a good bit of time, all of the twin's wounds were cleaned and treated. When they were done, the twins sat uncomfortably on the bed, looking exhausted. The doctors whispered a few words back and forth and nodded before turning to Dustin. "If you would, could I have a private word with you?" One doctor asked Dustin.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:29 pm
Dustin nodded and then told the other doctor to keep an eye on the twins. "They seem pretty tired, so they shouldn't try anything. They've been through quite a bit today" he stated. He then went out of the room with the other doctor. "What is it that you want to tell me?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:43 pm
"Well... about them. Their physical condition isn't very good." The doctor admitted. "They seem to be having problems with sever muscle degeneration due to stress and malnutrition. Without given the proper care, they could die within the next six months. They also show some signs of long term abuse, but as long as it's cleared up before they hit their growth spurts, they should be physically fine in a few years. As for mental scars, I can't answer... Regardless, I would advise not being rough with them despite their attitudes. Their physical structure is currently in a very fragile state. They'll also need to eat lots of protein, preferably heavy meats and vegetables to help their systems recover."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:56 pm
"I see. Well the boy did state that everyone they've been with has simply been using them. It doesn't surprise me that they seem to be victims of both abuse and neglect. I'll try to be more gentle but I can't promise anything. It depends on what the leader wants to do. We'll try to get them the right nutrition but I don't even know how long we're going to have these kids for" Dustin stated.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games