Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:10 pm
Draco started chuckling. "You ain't the only one with a beef with Brink, Fireflower. He beat me pretty thoroughly the first time. I ain't lettin' that one happen again. Eventually, I will control my powers well enough to stop all our enemies cold!" His eyes began glowing again, this time with confidence.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:59 pm
((Methinks I'm going to start getting a bit of plottyness going that may or may not take longer than the fights))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice's sleep slowly became more and more restless as time went on. She begins to violently toss and turn until she suddenly jumps off the bed she had been placed on, barely managing to catch herself as her legs give out, her eyes wide and darting wildly around the room. Those hate filled eyes. She still felt as if they watched her.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:07 pm
"Decide to wake up hmm" Jacob asked as he sat now in a chair a few feet away from her leaning back a PS3 plugged into the TV with Skyrim plugged in. "Not a very quiet sleeper are you" he asked turning back to the tv and continuing to play his character currently fighting against a dragon. "Jeez you would think with as tired as you acted you would be a bit of a deeper sleeper" he chuckled somewhat focused on her but most of his focus put towards the TV then anything else. He wasn't to worried as by now all of her weapons had been removed from her body and lay atop the TV infront of him. He wasn't to cautious but he didn't feel like her attacking him during his game so he had searched her after she fell asleep and found the rest of the blades.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:11 pm

"Why did you take them..?", Alice asks, her voice sounding hoarse and raspy as if she had been screaming, though she had never made a single verbal sound despite the restless nature of her sleep. Her eyes focus on her knives, hands swiftly checking the various hiding places and finding them empty.

'Who in the world am I?'

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:15 pm
"Well when you said you weren't on good terms with the titan's I didn't want to have me playing my game and suddenly you decide you want to stick a knife in my neck. No offense to you just for my own safety" he told her motioning up to the knives on the TV. "That and with you tossing and turning like that you would have likely turned yourself into pastrami from the amount you had about your body. Wouldn't want something to happen to another good looking girl in the world. I mean then there would be one less if you ended up slicing yourself up with your own blades" he laughed finishing killing the dragon as his character started to suck up it's soul.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:50 pm
(I want to cause trouble so bad. Why Rose? Why must you be busy?!)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:08 pm
"Then let's get training!" Star said excitedly before turning to Ghost. "Give it a chance?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:01 pm
Ghost sighed a bit before crossing his arms "Fine lets get to it then" he said finding this a alright compromise for now  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:37 pm

"I have no reason to kill you at this present point in time... In fact, it's probably time I leave..." With that, Alice makes her somewhat unsteady way to the t.v., making sure not to block the mans view, and starts to put the vast collection of knives back where they belonged.

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:07 am
Draco chuckled a little, then stood to his full 7' height. "Well, alright, then! Let's get busy, shall we?" He grabbed hold of Star and put her on his shoulders again. "After all, if we're gonna get any better, we gotta know what everyone's capable of. I can develop better strategies that way, anyway."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:37 am
Star sqeaked before smiling and saying, "Put that simulator on ten cause I wanna show you what I can REALY do!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:40 pm
Draco nodded in agreement. "I ain't never had a chance to test my full power. I've always held back, so I didn't run out of mana too quick. Also, this'd be a good chance to figure out tandem techniques that combine the best aspects of our powers."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:33 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena let a small frown touch her mouth. "I don't think level ten's the best for us at the level of experience we're at now," she said. "I think level ten in the training room's a Trigon simulation...and we're definitely not ready to face him yet."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:30 pm
Draco shrugged a little, lifting Star slightly with the motion. "Meh, maybe you're right... Either way, this'll help us out a lot, regardless of how low we gotta start. It'll help us function better as a team, anyway."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:30 pm
"You still can't even walk straight are you sure you want to be leaving just yet?" He asked her looking at Alice as she stood next to the T.V. "Not everyone you meet or run into is going to be as giving" he told her looking back to the game as he was looting the dragon to see it's spoils. "And with you not even well enough to walk straight the next one you run into might be your last" he shrugged reaching down beside him to pick up a glass of juice and sip on it. He was still debating simply increasing the gravity and forcing her to have to lay down but then that would have a chance of breaking the building. He would also be exposed and who he is if did that which would be ruin the fun.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games