Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:11 pm
"You think it could be both?" Lewis asked simply as he floated along. He felt fine, he didn't have any major head pains and he wasn't experiencing bloody nose or aneurysms either so it was more likely the grown-ups didn't want them going out and doing anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:07 am
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven listened to the explanations of what had happened and sent a copy of the information that Datascape had downloaded to the JLA mainframe up in the Watchtower for Oracle to sift through. At Supergirl's offer to go help the poor sod trying to stop a robbery, she glanced at Superman and Wonder Woman as if to ask their permission. They had, after all, only just gotten their daughter back after six months of searching. The two heroes shared a look and nodded. Snow nodded in return. "Go ahead, Supergirl. You don't need an order from me to help someone," she said with a small smile.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Supergirl
R’E’L / Ariella Kent

The offspring of a human and a Kryptonian; the most powerful of both races...

Ariella nodded sharply and took off. She was over the city in less than a second and easily saw the getaway van lose control. She landed in front of the vehicle and stopped it easily, then grabbed the men inside before they could escape. "Sorry, boys. Doesn't look like this is your lucky day."

...And the most compassionate. I will do what I can to preserve that legacy.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer walked alongside her teammates, checking her bow for any damage. "We don't know what Cadmus did to make those...genomorphs..." she said. "For all we know, there could have been some slow-acting radiation or something in the air down there. I think they just want to make sure we're safe."

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:23 pm
The Underachiever

He was sure they were going to crash soon if he wasn't fast, but sooner than he though the van quickly came to a stop sending the men inside flying to be caught by something that he couldn't quite see yet. The Underachiever unfortunately went forward and hit the steering wheel so that might be why he is a little dizzy. He lifts his head up and raises his to pistol as he now sees Supergirl and quickly puts his pistol on "Safe" before side arming it and lowering his head. He failed to catch the criminals even if he was close and as long as it took to do all he did, Supergirl did it in seconds. He was happy they were caught, but a little discouraged. He shakes his head to remove the dizzy swirls in his head and looks up with a smile on his face "Glad to see you Supergirl. I am glad you came to help out, I am the Underachiever." He says as he crawling out the window and dusting himself off.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Supergirl
R’E’L / Ariella Kent

Ariella cocked an eyebrow at the name the other hero gave, but she otherwise ignored it. She didn't want to offend this young man who could be a possible ally. "Glad I could be of service," she smiled.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 pm
(Idk what to post with brink so.)
Being taken to the medical bay Dead had been layed on one of the beds. He had been looked over and aside from exhausting his powers there was really nothing wrong with him. The mental strain he had been struck with from earlier when his portal had collapsed was healed and not much could be done about it by the medical bots nor likely any medical staff even if the JLA had them help. "What a day" he muttered rolling over on his side on the bed and tugging the blanket over him. He was tired to the point of falling asleep already as he curled up a bit more in his bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:04 pm
"I guess that's a valid point." Datascape said in response to Archer. Once Dead was on one of the beds, she dismissed the robot and went to a bed of her own for a check up.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:53 pm
The Underachiever

The Underachiever looks at the criminals and then at her "It may seem like an odd request especially seeing as I am a newbie, but mind taking me with you. I am not sure if your going home or anything, but I though even a small time like me could be of help even to the big times." He says smiling, even if the answer was no, he would still finish his route before heading home for the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:15 pm
"True enough, but I doubt they're going to find anything wrong with us." Lewis said and sighed as he followed along side the two women.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:40 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade quietly sits down on an empty bed, half listening to the others as she starts to fidget.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:00 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde watched as the young superheros were sent away and Supergirl was sent off to help out the wanna-be hero. the Leaguer then looked to Snow with crossed arms. He wasn't offended by anything, just curious. He knew Snow would be able to pick up on it. "So what do we do now?" Clyde asked to break the silence. He could pick the faint voices of the young ones speaking to each other. "Apart from a small mall robbey, things have gone quiet. It's...unsettling."

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:47 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"That is speaking the truth" Brink said to Clyde as he shook his head. "Nothing that the team has returned nor the sudden silence of activity in the city is a good sign. The villians are planning something tho what I do not know" he sighed a bit as he crossed his arms and shook his head. "We can only be on a more vigilant guard" Brink said as he rubbed the side of his head.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:54 am
((Bump))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:48 pm
(*Give RP a phoenix down/revive/ cocktail* I would like to apologize for my own assheadness.)

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Seeing as how the group had come to an agreement on the situation, Clyde took upon himself to think every possible security and precaution for the situation. "Let me know if anything comes up. I'm going out for a walk." And with that, the Leaguer left the control room to his fellow compatriots in quiet mystique.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

~Meanwhile, lone figure arrives at the door of two old "friends"~

Those who are considered geniuses, walk a fine line between insanity and brilliance.

It quite a feeling to be the doorstep of two of Julian's old comrades. He suddenly became a little nostalgic of his days back in the HIVE. He would say that he missed it, but in truth, he didn't. The mad genius cleared his throat and knocked on the door in front of him. "Time to get the old gang back together." He whispered to himself. Hex and Morrigan shouldn't be too hard... then again, if memory served well, Morrigan wasn't exactly fond of anyone but Hex. This might a bit harder than first imagined. Gamer was going to be a different story though. First, Julian had find him!

But at the same time, there are those who are simply insane and have genius level intellect.

Minnta Aloripma

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:06 pm
Supergirl
R’E’L / Ariella Kent

Ariella glanced at the would-be robbers in her hands, then gave a half-shrug and shook her head. "I think I've got this covered."

Ꮋ𐌄𐌗
Katriana Violet

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana looked up at the sound of a knock on the door. "The hell?" They never had visitors, well, except her mother every once in a great while. And the landlord didn't knock. Just yelled in through the door. She crossed to the door and looked out through the peephole. "Huh." She didn't recognize the guy on the other side, but she was confident she could deal with him easily if he tried anything. "You'd better not be sellin' anything, mister. We're not interested if you are."

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

((Hex and Morrigan live in an apartment complex. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in my earlier posts, but I wouldn't expect anybody to remember that.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:18 pm
“If you know the enemy and know yourself,
Then you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy,”

"Want me to scare him off?", Arielle asks from where she's seated on the couch. She had done it before, turning into her wolf form to run off unwanted visitors.

“For every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
You will succumb in every battle.”
-Sun Tzu

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out