Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:18 pm
priinzeziita89
mimiru_002
Mhm~
I think he saw some episode where they were playing a mario game and the audience laughed
And he said since then, he didn't like it
Because he's a HUUUGE nintendo fan xp
I still like it, it's funny
I laugh every time I watch that show~
I see.
Well that's silly.
But everyone sees things differently and such.
That's because nintendo is awesome. lol
IT is indeed. And yeah, so do I.

Mhm, I told him the same thing but he's a stubborn mule xp
Yup!
And yay for funny shows <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:54 pm
Clasela
that username

How do you think you went?
        Aminah (A-meen-a), but everyone calls me Mina or Minnie~

Ha , I'll call you MIna c:

And I'm confused with your question.  

that username

Sparkly Fatcat

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I think it depends, because some people like myself write really long sentences, so I usually say anywhere between 4 to 6. I usually judge just on how the paragraph looks if it's too long to read or not. xD Like our reply length to each other is probably about 1 paragraph if not a little over.
      My friend told me the name, "To Catch A Predator" on Dateline NBC. I think the one I saw he tried to run and got tackled in the front yard. Lol.
      I met him when I was 15 and he was 19, but it was a month before his birthday so he turned 20 right after, and then I turned 16 and now he's 21. Where he lives 16 is the legal age of consent, but where I live it's 17; it depends all on the state.
      Gosh, I can feel myself becoming the over protective Mom so easily with all this talk, even though I don't want to be. Dx But I don't want any ***** near my childrens! I remember once I called my friend and her Mom wanted to talk to me to make sure I really was a young girl like her daughter said and not some old man. XD

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:03 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Someone found it for me~ <3 So happy!

Really !? eek Thats good news ! 4laugh Though.. Do u know someone who has it? o-o yum_puddi  

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:54 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

I've already brought it! <33 No one I know has it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:55 pm
that username

I was talking about your test~

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:57 pm
priinzeziita89

Haha, where do you work? ^o^

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:00 pm
Clasela
that username

I was talking about your test~

Ohhh , hmm it was hard. But I think I did pretty good C:

I want some cute pants but i dont want it to be the rally ones.

I only got 210k D:

Recommend me some?  

that username

Sparkly Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:01 pm
Ritsmi

I have no idea. One of my friends tried it, but she doesn't eat red meat, so she had nothing to compare it to.
        Haha! They were probably just very curious. We have some at our zoo here and I don't really see the point since we're most likely to see them or hit one on the way home. >.<

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:16 pm
Broken Heart Production

Okay, sounds good. I stayed up until twelve this morning working on it, so it won't be long now.
        Haha, what an idiot! I just can't believe that there are men out there like that, it's very scary.
        That's still not too bad. When do you turn 17?
        Don't worry, I will be one as well. My parents were protective of me and whilst I did rebel, once, I think I turned out pretty good and didn't make any bad decisions. Haha, that's so cute of her! XD

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:24 pm
that username

Hm, well it depends on what you like. Personally I love Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans which, believe it or not, used to be 1g a few years ago. They also have cheaper alternatives like the Black Skinny Jeans and other colours. Or there is Kottan Bell's slim pants.
        Those are some of my favorites. I also know a pair of sexy shorts called Black Lace, but they've gone up a lot since I used to own them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:27 pm
Clasela
that username

Hm, well it depends on what you like. Personally I love Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans which, believe it or not, used to be 1g a few years ago. They also have cheaper alternatives like the Black Skinny Jeans and other colours. Or there is Kottan Bell's slim pants.
        Those are some of my favorites. I also know a pair of sexy shorts called Black Lace, but they've gone up a lot since I used to own them.

surprised ; I actually wanted to get trendy but im like i need something new.

I want keikos cake. But its like 600k now so it will take me a while to get there c:  

that username

Sparkly Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:31 pm
that username

Bullshoot! I just brought Keiko the other day for 580k. It must have gone up because it goes so well with Cafe Miam, I guess.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:33 pm
Clasela
that username

Bullshoot! I just brought Keiko the other day for 580k. It must have gone up because it goes so well with Cafe Miam, I guess.

I know! ;o ; Wanna see my dream avatar?

Keiko was a side quest ;D  

that username

Sparkly Fatcat

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:35 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Oh gosh, you sound like me with my role plays. x3
      It is scary, I can't believe it either.
      In October, but I'm going to be moving in with him in the next few months.
      My parents aren't protective of me, but I'm turning out pretty okay; my cousin though, her parents are protective over her and she's uh... not the brightest child. >>"
      I was so scared of what to say! I was shy. XD

Broken Heart Production

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games