Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:16 am
Other than Squidward, have we found any other bodies since we last camped?

Just wondering if the dead stopped dying or become absent at some point, or if they continued beyond count to here from the entrence.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:17 pm
You have come across almost no dead bodies in the city and those you did seemed to be enemy combatants and not that of the Goliaths.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:46 pm
Are the tables and building made of wood?

If so, how easy would it be to light a fire? Given Ruin has fire based moves.

And, more importantly, How mad would the group be If Ruin did that? You know to kill Buggy McBuggerson. twisted burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:58 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Are the tables and building made of wood?

If so, how easy would it be to light a fire? Given Ruin has fire based moves.

And, more importantly, How mad would the group be If Ruin did that? You know to kill Buggy McBuggerson. twisted burning_eyes

As a Paladin, I have to be at best nonplussed. It's in the Paladin Code.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:31 pm
Tables are made of wood. The building is stone with a wooden roof. You can try to set the the tables or roof on fire but remember combat rounds are 6 seconds. A lot of rounds could go by before you can cause the kind of destructive fire you are thinking of.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:09 am
I figured that it wouldn't be instant wildfire. I was going for...

Round 1 tell plan to group and to anyone is behind locked doors, and fall back to Kouri, I would be arround Q27 at this point (Guessing bug doesn't know Common) Shoot Buggy And Summon Blade.

Round 2 By this point now slowed by DT climb on table to meet up with the group and wait for buggy's attack to firestrike the table we both would be standing on. From this point on, I think the group could lock Buggy's movement, while adding their own flavor.

BBQ Buggy... Or would that be roasted bug? question  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:12 pm
I mean, once he's gotten the initial hit Illikan is pretty good at telling something it's not allowed to move, ever, but that requires him to pretty much stand next to it.

And not be fireproof.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:26 am
I kinda assumed the Mindcrushed wouldn't just lay down for the fight. It having a place marker on the map and all. I guess no cooking of the bug.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:29 pm
Not sure if I'm reading this right, looking to move to N27 with a double move- if Im not mistaken it gives me JUST enough movement to get adjacent.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:13 am
Southern Cross Nemesis

Hey ruin, Casque of Tactics use to switch initiatives with you so that the healer can go right arfter the bad guy and buff/heal accordingly?

ie so that Ruin can 100% take advantage of said buffs before getting hit again.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:49 am
Buffs away, Ruin can get into a flanking postion no matter which intiative slot he holds.

More Buffs... Its like the better holidays!

Edit: Though, Ruin will miss the chance to tell the Umber Hulk that, Ying will be very cross with it for attacking her friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:24 pm
PupSage

Hey Kouri, kick their a** before Ruin lights tables on fire just to smite these things.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:51 pm
Kowsauni

Since it appears like it will chain through all of our turns, I have a question: are there windows where we can see the action through (maybe not from our current vantage point, but where I can direct Irene to)?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:23 pm
The initiative switcheroo ******** with my head. Will post tomorrow.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:19 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni

Since it appears like it will chain through all of our turns, I have a question: are there windows where we can see the action through (maybe not from our current vantage point, but where I can direct Irene to)?

There are no windows in the building but the front doors are torn open.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games