Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:54 pm
Sub, can I find my little Chinchou scared and hiding in a corner in the cave we are in? Purpose being for story building to start a bond with the pokemon right off. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:01 pm
RhymeJW
Sub, can I find my little Chinchou scared and hiding in a corner in the cave we are in? Purpose being for story building to start a bond with the pokemon right off. <3
Oh, well, guess we can do that instead, I just posted the Pokemon under the possession of the guy we are facing, I thought Josey could snag it, but that works too.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:01 pm
No I can work with that no problems ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:03 pm
RhymeJW
No I can work with that no problems ^_^
Alrighty then.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:11 pm
Thankies for the pokemon snag <3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:13 pm
I have a list in mind of pokemon I want to place on my team, but I was just reading over the pokemon by rank. Looks like the next pokemon my eye was on is out of the question for my rank lol

Aerodactyl, non-evo pokemon. Hmmmm I'll have to think of what else is my goal. ^_^  

RhymeJW

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:16 pm
It's about time this thread gets used for its intended purpose o/  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:36 pm
lol easier then sending PMs all the time. XD  

RhymeJW

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:55 am
Found a mission I like and have a question. If I do the "Do ya dig it?" mission, can I get a fossil of Aerodactyl and just hold onto it until I'm of the rank for it to be revived?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:26 am
RhymeJW
Found a mission I like and have a question. If I do the "Do ya dig it?" mission, can I get a fossil of Aerodactyl and just hold onto it until I'm of the rank for it to be revived?
Yes, you may do so.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:03 pm
So, since the chances of Odd getting a Gundam!Golurk are slim to none....and Slim's leaving town.....how would I go about reviving him a Wing Fossil for an Archen? I'm think of giving him a decent Flying-type for personal transportation instead of relying on Lykas and his Kirlia to get around and I think Archeops, as a Zombie!Pokemon, would be perfect for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:05 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
So, since the chances of Odd getting a Gundam!Golurk are slim to none....and Slim's leaving town.....how would I go about getting him a Wing Fossil for an Archen? I'm think of giving him a decent Flying-type for personal transportation instead of relying on Lykas and his Kirlia to get around and I think Archeops, as a Zombie!Pokemon, would be perfect for him.
Well no one said you couldn't get him a Golurk to fly on, since they can fly. But if you want a Wing Fossil, just do the "Do ya dig it?" mission. >.>  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:09 pm
Well, I meant how would I go about reviving it. I already knew that I could get a fossil from that mission but I've never bothered reviving any of the fossils I've gotten in the past since I'm not a huge fan of fossil Pokemon, myself.

Anyhoo, flying -on- Golurk doesn't seem plausible to me, considering the speeds they're supposed to fly at. Flying at Mach speeds unprotected seems dangerous, ya know?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:39 pm
You can revive it in the mission, or perhaps just RP out your character going to get it revived in the HQ thread or something. Also, I'm sure a Pokemon can control how fast it flies.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:41 pm
Might as well ask because of what I want to get later on in my lineup, what's the rule on getting shinies? Do we limit those at all?  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games