Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:51 am
((Supreme's back! sorry if I havent been active lately, but im back on full time now. if someone would please tell me what is going on so far, it would be much appreciated.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:49 pm
Supreme Allah
((Supreme's back! sorry if I havent been active lately, but im back on full time now. if someone would please tell me what is going on so far, it would be much appreciated.))

((HOLY YOUR BACK! so this is what happened. Zack's party came to and end and everyone returned to their homes (rooms?) anyways. During the party Strike returned and so on. So...um someone turned themselves into a squirrle O.o and Strike took Xixi to the sanctuary he was working on for them both. Um Zack and Tiger are cleaning his room after the mess he made searching for his pendant that was stolen by lufu? right, thats it.))  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:31 pm
((O.K people, as the moderator of this RP, I have decided to take on the position of recap...so if someone is away please send me a pm and ask me what has happened. I'll post this up on the front page under the new rules and guides just incase you forget whose doing this job XP))

Zack shrugged at Tigers question. He wasn't really sure what he viewed genetics as. "I like things to be natural but if things go bad and genetics is incorporated into everyday things...say animals to help then I guess it's alright. However the idea of genetics over powering nature...now that I can't stand for." Zack finished up the cleaning and sighed as he put his hands on his hips and looked over at Tiger. "Did that answer your question?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:33 pm
havens-red-angel
Supreme Allah

((HOLY YOUR BACK! so this is what happened. Zack's party came to and end and everyone returned to their homes (rooms?) anyways. During the party Strike returned and so on. So...um someone turned themselves into a squirrle O.o and Strike took Xixi to the sanctuary he was working on for them both. Um Zack and Tiger are cleaning his room after the mess he made searching for his pendant that was stolen by lufu? right, thats it.))
((welcome back!!))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:42 pm
Geoffry peeked into Zack's room and grinned lightly before sneaking off again leaving his master with his guest.

Zack turned to the balcony doors and opened them up revealing the cold air and snow. He cleaned off railing and the rest of the balcony with his wings. He began having a bit of fun with the snow. A smile escaped his lips as he brushed his hands over the blanket of snow.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:56 pm
Tiger looks up at him, stretches her back then sits implike with one arm swinging on her knee and stretches her neck. "Yep... quite nicely." She looks around then grabs the last peice of trash and tosses it into the garbage can which nearly spills but doesnt quite.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:01 pm
Zack stood and looked over at Tiger wondering why she continued to ask him about genetics. He had a hunch she had something to do with it all but, that, he shrugged off as he walked back into the room closing the balcony doors. "Anymore questions you like to ask this fallen angel?" Zack asked as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:06 pm
The morning came quickly over the mountains. The sun shown through the sun roof to rouse them from their sleep. Strike woke up first. "Xixi, its morning, we need to get up and get going... we have so much to do..." Strike yawned as he shook her gently before kissing her on the forehead to wake her up.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:15 pm
Xixi groaned and turned on her stomach, running her arms under the pillow and berried her face. She wanted to hide from the morning sun and just rest there on the comfortable mattress. She hadn't had that nice of a sleep in ages.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:16 pm
Tiger thinks for a second then stands up and unbelts her glove. "Yeah... How about this?" Ty takes off her glove then walks over to Zack and shows him her scaled arm. "What do you think?" She examines his eyes carefully not really knowing what to expect.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:18 pm
Strike nudged her a bit more now. "Come on Xixi, we need to get going... SO much to do... I know it was a good rest but we have things to do.... Arg... Lay, I'll be back..." Strike left the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:25 pm
Zack was about to jump back but something kept him in his place. He stretched his wings and looked at Tiger in the eyes wondering what had happened to her. He pulled his hand out of his pocket and reached his hand out her hoping she would take it so he could get a better look. "Let me get a better look."

Xixi chuckled under her breath and held something in her hand tightly. She had stolen his keys that night when she had gone in search for the bathroom. She kept them hidden under the pillow with her as she tried to rest.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:34 pm
Strike opened the door and went out to the kitchen. There he punched something in on a little keyboard installed on the refrigerator as it produced 2 apples. He took them, rinsed them, and cut them. He put them on a plate. He grabbed some glasses and filled them with water. He took them back to the crystal room.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:37 pm
Tiger knew he wanted to get back but still sadly half smiles at her blueish hand then gives it to him. "Careful its cold and a bit sharp. Its... Awkward, I know." Ty thinks about the owner of the Wandering Star's reaction before they got to know eachother. She sighs reluctantly letting him turn her hand over to look at the black marking on her palm.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games