Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:37 am
"He thought we were gonna hurt the mountain people because you had dissapeared. Natsu was gonna take Nakhti down. Then he said he was coming, there was no stopping him. He was very brave and noble. Then again..." She says as she glares at the babbling child. "He used to be scared of me and pretty quick I wouldn't be sad if he were again." Tiger adds as she clenches and unclenches her hands, wishing she had her tail out.

((Sorry, been busy. Then again I am sure most of us are... Sorry anyways!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:18 am
(that's okay!)

"Oh, so that's what happened." Mia whispered to herself. She turned back to Amelia. "We're very sorry! We would never have let anything happen to him. We're really, really, REALLY sorry!" Waving her hands in front of her, Mia slowly took one step back, a bit afraid of what Amelia might do.  

Mia_Amerne2

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:52 am
(Hey, um, if my rp starts to lose it's flare or starts to get boring or not interesting, tell me. Because I'm not so sure if my rp is interesting anymore, but I do like rping in it. But if nobody else likes it, what's the point right? So if so, this rp might end up being proclaimed.....dead. *buh buh buuuuuh.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:29 pm
((NOES!!! I don't think it is... I dunno about wnyone else though... Some one I know just got sick recently. Kinda been preocupied.))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:36 am
(sorry work is hell throwing over 5oo boxes of various items several nights in a row kills me! I'm sorry about not posting! I'll get back to it!)

Amelia stared at them for a full minute of cold hard eyes before breaking off into a chuckle.

"Come eat something.......... your friend can eat when his tounge has cooled."

Amelia went about setting three more spaces at the tables for the three seperate travelers. All the while Nakhti was whineing and cursing over the dull throb in his ears.

(Sorry thats all i can manage for now i'm dead tired....)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:16 pm
Tiger gathers water from the air and spalshes him in the face, making sure to get water in his ears. "Thank you very much Amelia." She says kindly as she evaporates the water that didn't hit Nakhti. Ty glances at Mia as she walks over and sits down.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:06 pm
From upstairs Nakhti spluttered then cursed once again this time from being splashed with water. He may be more human then cat but h still did not appreciate being suprised by water. Nakhti froze the water before sending it through a wall and out the house without causeing any damage and then began to head downstairs to lecture Tiger on soaking him....... even if it did make his ears feel better.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:53 pm
(Sorry, I went camping over the weekend so I haven't been up to date since about thursday.)

Mia sat down beside Ty and picked at whatever was there on the table. "Thank you Amelia." Mia watched as Nakhti came over and began to lecture Ty. After a bit, Mia decided to ignore Nakhti's lecture and began eating again.

(Sorry, not very exciting, was it? I'm just tired. We just got back. But I'm sure the both of you are much more fatigued than me.)  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:35 pm
Tiger listens for a few seconds, then pulls him down into a chair next to her. "Sit, eat, be thankful. The nerve of you! Honestly man! You are being rude." She says before she starts to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:40 am
Nakhti paused mid rant on why cats hate water and how since he was part cat he did not take well to it either. At Tigers words Nakhti grumbled sat down and ate in silence glowereing in a foul mood. Amelia sat down at her spot and chuckled at Nakhti and Tiger. Not knowing a good topic while people outside of the town were around she proded with a simple question for information.

"So whats your business here?"  

NakhtiChaos

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:23 am
Mia looked at Ty, then Nakhti. Then she turned back to Amelia. "Uh well, one: we came to drop Natsu off here. And two: I guess...we're looking for a way to get inside the volcano, that is, if it's possible." Mia remembered the sealed off door at the side of the volcano.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:45 pm
Tiger grins widely at Nakhti's reaction and takes another bite, savoring the taste, then taking out some of the water to get more flavour. She uses her other hand to reach up and scratch behind Nakhti's ears. Ty give Mia a slightly incredulous look. "Wait, volcano? I thought... Never mind..." She says as she looks back to her soup. "Is there any holes that something could crawl into? like a cat?" Ty asks, not wanting the woman to think that they want to take a kid.
((Sorry, goin' away for two weeks.^_^ See ya!))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:30 pm
Nakhti ate in silence while Amelia's old eyes gave a curious glint.

"What could you be wanting inside of a volcano?"

Nakhti still in a foul mood paused in his eating long enough to ask one essental question.

"Whats blocking the door?"

Nakhti knew if it happened to be the right material he could blast it hard with ice freeze it through and through and shatter it. Though.... it all depended on what blocked the way and how big it was. It did take a while to freeze a rock through and through. If said rock or boulder was too big then he would be unable to do anything for it unless.... what if he and Tiger and Mia triple teamed the land blocking the door with thier magics?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:06 am
Mia knew that Ty was about to say something and remembered about her not wanting to go underground. Mia leaned in closer to Ty to whisper. "Don't worry. I said that we wont be going underground. We're going to go up from there."

Mia looked at Nakhti to answer his question. "Well, when I saw the door, it just looked like an arch and under the arch where an opening should be...well...there isn't. It's just a smooth slab of rock. And it's kind of hard to tell how thick it is....oh! But maybe we could try and bust a way through from that crack in the volcano I saw. You can see all the way through in the crack so maybe it's weak there."  

Mia_Amerne2

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:02 pm
Nakhti tapped his chin as Amelia fell silent now merely listening to these strange travelers. Nakhti eyes went half closed as he thought up a plan like so many times before on a bounty mission. One of the key things you had to learn was analyze the details and what you got to work with. Nakhti smiled as a thought came to him.

"Mabey you can use your earth power to shift the crack........ make it wider for us to walk through........ then slowly close it behind us so we have no one to follow us in...."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff