Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:32 pm
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7

kay: *blushes* cuz i like you

negi: oh ok. well i like you to

kay: *intwined her fingers in his*

negi: *kisses her on the lips*

kay: *kisses back*

negi: *yawns* im geting tired

kay: oh my gosh h-hi yuki
yuki: hey *the baby started to cry yuki ran over to him and picked him up and took him to go get a warm bottle*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:37 pm
yuki: *realized that sevuruses car was gone and she focused one of her extra sences to hear his thouts and then realized how obset she had mad him she put her voice in his head* im sorry *she fed the baby the bottle while she waited for him to speak back

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:39 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7

yuki: hey *the baby started to cry yuki ran over to him and picked him up and took him to go get a warm bottle*

negi: so kay what now?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:40 pm
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7

kay: i dont know *she said siting on the bed*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:41 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
yuki: *realized that sevuruses car was gone and she focused one of her extra sences to hear his thouts and then realized how obset she had mad him she put her voice in his head* im sorry *she fed the baby the bottle while she waited for him to speak back

-he spoke back, his mental voice was calmer then what his actual voice was-......its ok, im just...nervous, i didnt mean to make you cry......i feel terrible about that  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:43 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

-he spoke back, his mental voice was calmer then what his actual voice was-......its ok, im just...nervous, i didnt mean to make you cry......i feel terrible about that

yuki: im sorry i was so sencitive its just all of my strees fome being up all night i love you sevurus *she said to his mind while burping kaori*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:44 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

yuki: im sorry i was so sencitive its just all of my strees fome being up all night i love you sevurus *she said to his mind while burping kaori*
- a few moments later, he was standing back in the doorway to her hospital room, his car parked messily down in the parking lot, he could not help but smile-.....you know i love you too  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:47 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

- a few moments later, he was standing back in the doorway to her hospital room, his car parked messily down in the parking lot, he could not help but smile-.....you know i love you too

yuki: *she walked up with kaori in hr armes and put her head on his cheast* i know  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:47 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7

negi: oh ok  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:48 pm
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7

kay: im gonna hate it when i go home  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:48 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

yuki: *she walked up with kaori in hr armes and put her head on his cheast* i know

-he put his arms around her waist, pulling her close, but not so close he squeezes the baby-.......good, then we both know.....we love each other  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:50 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7

negi: why?  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:50 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

-he put his arms around her waist, pulling her close, but not so close he squeezes the baby-.......good, then we both know.....we love each other

yuki: yes yes we do *she wraped one arm around his waist carefull not to drop kaori*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:52 pm
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7

negi: why?

kay: i mean my home in japan  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

yuki: yes yes we do *she wraped one arm around his waist carefull not to drop kaori*

-he smiled-....how long do you think youll be in the hospital?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games