Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 am
* sees apparent confusion on her face and decides to leave it at that for now. Takes a sip of his drink * nevermind...dont worry about it... * turns away to hide the slight embarrassment in his eyes *  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1, 6, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:23 am
{{oops.... fell asleep for a moment there. Guess I should get to bed?}}

I highly doubt that's the "end of story", dame. I've had lesser things involving Ryzan come back to haunt me around here *glares at Icy and mouths "I want those pictures"*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:28 am
-looks at Tes with cold eyes- Oh trust me. That's the end of the story.

I should head to bed. -takes keys out of her pocket and quickly slips one off the ring and hands it to Tes- Here, for whenever you get ready to head to the apartment. I'll be so far gone by the time you get there I won't hear your knocks.

-smiles deviously- Don't worry 'bout me, I have my own ways of getting in. twisted

Oh! Before I forget, -grabs a napkin and pen and writes a quick note to katana then stuffs her number napkin inside it- Icy, will you slip this and Maune's note under Katana's door? Thanks so much! -hugs her then Ryzan-

See all you guys later!

-waves and exits the bar-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:28 am
{{Yea, you might want to do that hon. smile }}

*shrugs Blacks comment off and turns to see TES glaring at her, mouthing that he wants the pictures she took of him and Ryzan. Smiling deviously, she mouths back,"in exchange for those videos"* wink  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:29 am
In Katana's note dame
Dear Katana,

GOOD LORD, WOMAN! They are crawling out of the woodwork now!

Oh, and by the way, Officer Hunkypants never showed back up. Lameass. Hopefully you can give him your number another night. wink

Enclosed is your napkin number to him and a note that Maune left for you the other night/day. I asked Icy to slip it under your door for me. ^_^

See ya tomorrow!

<3 damey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:32 am
* downs his drink and sits down at the bar replaying the events of earlier in his mind. For a moment he couldnt believe that it had happened but the memory of her lips was too real to be anything else *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:32 am
*takes the note napkin from dame and hugs her back*

Goodnight lady. See you later! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:35 am
*looks back and forth at Icy and Tes, not sure what is going on*
Plynn kyon, fair dame~ *waves to dame as she leaves*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 5, 4, 6 Total: 24 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:41 am
tch stressed *rubs his forehead*
We'll have to discuss this some other time. I've had a long night. stare We both know those videos aren't nearly as bad as the picture, though.

*looks over at Black and Ryzan*
I guess I'll be heading out now.

*finishes off his shirley temple, then exits*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:44 am
* looks up and waves at TES as he leaves. * I guess thats my cue as well..* finshes his drink and stands up * Ryzan if Leko happens to come up while you're still here let her know I will see her later. * starts to walk out the door *

(( Yay no IEDs or shooting on the way here. hope i have the same luck on the way back. ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 am
*smirking, she wiggles her fingers in goodbye to TES, knowing full well they're going to be in "negotiations" forever for those pics/videos*

twisted

*seeing Black stand up, she smiles and waves her goodbye to him as well. Looking outside as the sun starts to rise, she looks at Ryzan*

So Ryzan. Shall we retire to our respective rooms?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:02 am
Gi ussta~ I do not know why he feels that I am capable of delivering such a message each time he leaves. I do need to take rest too. sweatdrop

*puts the rest of his wine away and nods at Icy. As they get to their rooms, he pauses at his door and looks toward her bashfully*
I did not think a moment would come in which I would say this, jhal.... *looks down at the floor* ... thank you... for listening...

*enters his room and heads straight to bed*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:09 am
*shakes her head and shrugs as to why Black feels Ryzan is a messenger boy. As they arrive to their respective doors, Ryzan sheepishly thanks her for listening and goes inside his room before she can answer.

Smiling, she nods her head towards his door in goodbye and enters her room, only to stop midway and go next door to Katanas room, slipping the note under her door. Returning to her room, she locks her door and heads straight to bed*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:21 am
*Walks into the MW bright and early. Hoping to run into Katana or catch someone to give her a message, he goes in and finds the place empty. He takes his pager off of his belt and takes a long hard look at it as he furrows his brow. He strings a few curse words together and thinks back as to "why" he wanted to join the force again when the hours sometimes suck and come at the worst possible moments. stressed He sighs and puts the pager back on his belt. Gets himself a cup of coffee to go and heads out the door.* Hopefully, she'll be here later tonight. sweatdrop *He hopes his frickin pager hasn't blown it for him.* stressed  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:59 am
*materializes into the bar late this morning and heads over to make a coffee*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games