Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image
I'm going to go ahead and log off from here. I've gotten distracted doing other stuff. So... later!

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:06 pm
User Image
Hello everyone! Sorry that it's been so long since I last posted here.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:08 pm
User Image
For awhile, I was pretty busy hanging out with Alex and his friends from a birthday outing, late night get-together, and the university's Spring Gala dance. So, I didn't really have time to post anything because quick responses to threads in the main forum area of Why Not.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:10 pm
User Image
I'm just eating lunch right now.

I've gotten a late start today. I slept in until 1... took a shower around 2-ish... and now eating lunch. *laughs* Yeah...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image
Considering the salmon was supposed to me the main highlight for this frozen dinner, it had the smallest piece I've ever seen. While the salmon is fairly good, I don't plan on getting this frozen dinner again. It's pretty plain. *sighs*
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:14 pm
User Image
My Dad left awhile ago for a doctor's appointment. He recently has been experiencing some pain in his lower back area. So, he's going to get it checked. Hopefully it's nothing too serious.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image
I might have to eat one of my ice scream sandwiches to feel like I've eaten something with some flavor. This frozen dinner is becoming for disappointing as I grow closer to the end of it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image
Mmm... yes. That ice cream sandwich was definitely more satisfying flavor wise than my lunch was.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image
La di da...
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm
User Image
I'm going to head off. Later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image
Hello again.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image
Sometimes when I have conversations with my Mom that relate to my relationship with my boyfriend, I always end up feeling like I'm being a bad girlfriend or doing something wrong. It's quite irritating and hurts me a bit emotionally.

Like recently she keeps asking me if I want to do something for his birthday ((which was last Sunday)). The thing is I already did sort of a birthday outing with him on Thursday... not to mention, the late night hangout I did on Friday and going to the Spring Gala dance on Saturday (which I have a few comments to make about in another post). Although I told her this, and her saying that she is just trying to ask what I would do for his birthday, I feel like I wasn't doing the right thing.

Honestly, what else am I supposed to do? Especially at this stage in our relationship. We've only passed the 5 month mark. I can understand doing big fancy things for a significant other's birthday when you've been together longer than that... but when you're still in the early days of one, it seems a bit extreme to go that far.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image
I still have to get him a birthday card, I know that much. And I do intend on doing that. I just haven't had the chance to go somewhere to get one. But I don't know what else to do. Especially when it's already almost a week since his birthday.

*sighs* Geez... Mom... thanks for making feel terrible.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image
With that part aside, now to discuss the other thing that's been on my mind lately.

So, after spending a lot of time with my boyfriend on last Thursday and Friday, I went to the Spring Gala dance with him on Saturday. You would think that after our past get togethers being group oriented, he would take this dance as an opportunity to spend more one-on-one time with me. Did he? Strangely no. After looking back on it, I felt that I spent more time with his friend and that guy's girlfriend than my own boyfriend. My boyfriend was either playing Poker with his guy friends... or had gone out to "get some air". Half the time, I didn't even know where he went. Considering Spring Gala was the key event that started our friendship and led to our eventual relationship, I would have thought it would be made more of a big deal. And yet... it was sort of a disappointment. Sure, I had fun dancing and hanging out with my boyfriend and his friends, but it just wasn't what I thought it would be.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image
And now I haven't had a long conversation with him since the dance. I understand that he's got a lot on his plate now with two jobs and school... but still I would think he would be able to find some time to make some form of communication with me. The few times I have tried to start a conversation with him, I barely get any responses back to work off of. It's just really weird.

Especially since tomorrow will probably be the first time that he'll actually have some free time. In the past, if he knew he had some free time, he would suggest getting together to do something. But he hasn't done any suggestions like that this time.
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games