Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:50 pm
((Oh, it is so tempting...grah! Give into the temptation to be moderately ballsy!))

"Grah, what the hell!? Ahhh!" Temp, flew towards the ground. It hurt like you would imagine being flung at the earth would; like some powerful wind blows a large bus towards you and doesn't seem to notice the small animal it runs over. He hit the ground once, bounced, and hit again. He slowly raised up just in time to notice his own digimon flying at the ground. Ignoring the pain, he lunged forward and caught the tiny dragon that couldn't fly before he hit the earth. That hurt too, and it probably hurt Ashu as well. But it probably hurt him less than flying into the Earth.

"Owwwowow..." Ashu muttered in pain. Tears were welling in his eyes. This really made Temp mad. "How...dare you..." He cast his gaze up to Goldramon.

"Hey, you! Yeah, you! Goldy-locks! What on earth gives you the right to just deem me and my friend worthy of your own personal shot put, huh!?" Temp roared at the dragon. "I admit, Draco told me it would be dangerous to come here. But I followed anyway because I don't know what else to do what with no memory! So don't you get mad at him either, it isn't his fault!"

Ashu was transfixed and horrified at his friend. "Temp... you're yelling at a practical GOD right now do you realize that..." he muttered. "And you thought I was stupid for saying 'Oh look!' ..."

Temp's headache was getting worse, but the madness blanked it out momentarily.
((Well, one can say I might die after that. But it is neccessary!!!

....kinda...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:35 am
(Don't worry. This is the Digital World. You can have your arm busted and remade here.)

Draco winced as Temp hit the ground, and bounced. "Owch." He muttered as Temp stood up, jumping forward, and managing to save his precious digimon. "Yeah!" He cheered, proud of the tamer for his actions.

Draco turned back towards the Dragons, "That was uncalled for." His voice hadn't changed as he spoke, remaining at its usual level.

Goldramon voice echoed through the sky and Temp's head. "If you knew the fire was hot then don't be shocked when you get burned." He spoke, his moustache twitched a little. He floated forward, "And who I get mad at is my own business. And if I wish to destroy you for your insolence I shall."

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:29 pm
Temp turned his gaze from the approaching dragon. "Tch, some God he makes Ashu. It would seem like he doesn't care about anyone except himself. Fitting for a gilded dragon..." he mumbled to his friend. Ashu was still staring in disbelief. Temp turned his attention back to the dragon.

"I had full intention of bearing the consequences or any harm that might come to me for following Draco. Granted, I was a little shocked when that harm was being dropped from the sky," Temp cleared his throat, "but hey, what can you expect, right? Happens all the time here, I'm sure." Sarcasm and disdain seeped from his words like sap from a punctured tree. "Anyway, if you would prefer I wait from behind a convenient rock or bush until you and Draco are done conversing, I would be happy to comply," he told the dragon. "Not that it matters, Goldy-Locks. Since beyond your title as one of the esteemed Four Great Dragons, I have no idea who you or any of your buddies are, nor your intentions...gahhh...my head..." Temp held onto Ashu with one arm while bringing his other hand back to his throbbing head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:13 pm
Goldramon moved forward, stopping before the lowly tamer. He didn't reply yet, examining the human as he clutched at his head. "Hmm..." He thought as he pulled back. "Human, a Gods job isn't to care for every individual. That is impossible. But rather to maintain the world around them. You were warned of the dangers, that you would get hurt. And when you were caught you had to get your punishment. That is part of the balance of life. I didn't kill you because that would have been to far." He spoke softly. "Don't try and pretend that I am the bad guy."

Draco watched all this, remaining silent as he moved closer towards the two. He had no idea what to say, he had expected worse to be honest. "Are you alright Temp?" He asked, landing next to the human. "Are you bleeding? Or anything?"

Goldramon started to float away. "We are done here anyways. And human," his attention of Draco. "Next time you bring someone you will be punished as well, be warned." His attention shifted to Temp. "Humanoid, try and calm down. A world without rules and consequences falls apart quickly."

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:55 pm
Something Goldramon had said clicked inside Temp.
Rules... Order... Balance...
These words had heavy meaning to Temp. But he couldn't pinpoint why, and when he tried harde it just made his head hurt more.

"I..." Temp began, stuttering a little. "I'm alright, thanks Draco. I apologize, Great Dragon...Goldramon. Your name is Goldramon. You are correct; I was in the wrong. But at that time, Draco was really the only lead I had to going anywhere. Ashu's home in Drive City was overrun by miscreants and people obsessed with power. He offered me a home at one time, but now, in a way, he is the same as I am." Temp bowed humbly to the dragon. Temp thought that this was weird, and that this sudden change in personality probably wouldn't go over well with the Dragons. (heck, it was weirding him out! How was it not for anyone else!?) But at the same time, he felt like this wasn't totally out of the ordinary. Given the power Goldramon held, he realized it certainly wasn't inappropriate.

"I will not trespass upon your privacy again as you wish, and anything you said here will not be repeated by my lips nor Ashu's I can assure you. However..." Temp looked at the dragon straight in the eye and spoke with a firm voice. "I need something to do. At the moment I really have no direction. I would be happy to repay you for my being an, excuse my language, 4$# in good company. I could even help Draco somehow if you'd like. So long as it doesn't separate me from Ashu. We kinda need each other now I think..."

Ashu smiled subtly at that and rubbed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:05 am
Goldramon was silent as he returned to the sky, turning only for a second to give Temp his last words. "If you are looking for direction you have two choices, following or leading. It is up to you. But make the best of it." And with that the four were gone, just disappearing into the Aether.

Draco turned to Temp, his hands pressed together. "I am so sorry." He said, "I knew it would be dangerous, but I didn't think they would hurt you like that, more turn you into something." He said, hoping Temp wasn't that angry.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:55 am
Temp had re-assumed a rather peeved perspective of the dragon after 'helping' him with such a cryptic message as that. Especially after practically turning into another person to act more kindly.

"To be honest, I would rather be dropped out of the sky than turned into anything I think. But it's ok, Goldy-Locks was right. What's the phrase...Don't get in the kitchen if you don't wanna get burned?"

"Kitchen?" Ashu piqued. "Does that mean we're getting food?" Temp turned to the little dragon disbelief on his face.

"You JUST had around 30 or so hamburgers!" he exclaimed. "How on Earth...grah..." the boy looked around and spotted a fruit tree burdened with what looked to be pears."Look, there's some good fruit over on that tree over there. It's tasty, natural, and a lot less fattening than darn burgers. Plus, it isn't going to drain Draco's wallet again." Ashu licked his chops and was off in that direction before anyone spoke again.

"So, oh herald of the dragons," Temp joked. "I think I'll choose to just follow you around for now. I owe you still anyway for the hamburgers and ticking off Goldramon. What's on the agenda?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:36 am
(Actually. Goldramon just liked Temp's spirit. That is why he was nice...)

Draco nodded as he stepped back, just watching the tamer and digimon playing together. He smiled as he looked up at the spec that was Chaos, floating up there, as calm as ever. That one would never act like Ashu was.

Draco laughed as Temp gave up trying to talk a sense of fullness into his digimon. "You two are welcome to come. But don't call me Herald of the Dragons. Three of them still don't like me much, at least officially." He grinned as his hand came down, thumping Temp on the back. "And the agenda is completely blank, sort of. We still don't even know what the Spring of Sol is. So I suppose we should try and look for something on that."

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:54 pm
((Considering my rudeness, that was rather nice wasn't it. sweatdrop ))

"Sol...Sol....Sooooooooooolllllll...-a..." Temp played around with the word trying to remember what it meant. "Oh, come on, I know this...I know this...! Aha!" Temp adopted a stance that appeared formal and studious.

"Sol is the Spanish translation for sun. In relation to that, the solar Roman deity was also named Sol," he worded off like he was reading from an encyclopedia. He blinked twice before realizing what he had said.

"You would think I would remember something slightly relative to my own past and not a word of Spanish or a member of the Roman pantheon. So, unless you know somewhere that's always 'sunny'...the desert? The beach?" Temp, remembering the map application his D-Arc had, pulled it out and spawned the hologram that showed all of the Island. He started looking it all over, studying the projection.

MEANWHILE....

Ashu carried a load of fruits with him as he walked back to the boys. He looked up at Chaos in the air. "Hey Chaos! Want a pear!?" he yelled and waved up at the soldier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:01 pm
(You stuck to your guns.)
(Aha ha ha. Did you use google or is that from memory? Because the Roman part is how I got it.)

Draco shook his head as Temp spoke. "I don't think that it is as simple as that. I have heard of countless lake names that are based off the sky, luna is fairly popular, it could just be named from a tribe that worshiped the sun. I have no idea." The tamer leaned forward as Temp pulled out his digivice. "Oh wow, that is the one you got? That is pretty cool, mine doesn't do much of anything like that."

Chaos looked down as he floated towards the ground, seeing the commotion is over. He landed next to the little Dracomon, not replying as he looked away, watching his tamer. Waiting for his new orders, or a chance to fight.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 pm
"Hm?" Temp turned his attention to Draco. "Oh, yeah. I hardly remembered how I discovered it in the first place. Nifty little thing; I've found this map, a compass, RADAR, a way to store and write documents. It's really impressive, I'd say." Temp pressed a button on the D-Arc and the hologram dispersed. He stuffed it back into his coat pocket. "Anyway, I'd say that if we don't have any idea or lead we should go to a library or ask around...preferably the library. Because I think I like books..." Temp looked over at Draco's digivice. "You know...may I?" he asked, gesturing for the digivice.

"Hey, Mr. Chaos...sir?" Draco used a free hand to start poking the warrior's foot for attention.

((What kind of Digivice does Draco have anyway?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:59 pm
(Gen 1. What Tai, Sora, Mimi, Matt, TK, and so on had.)

Draco shrugged as he reached into his pocket, removing the badge like device, the digivice completely black, the buttons a dark purple. "Sure here you go." He said, tossing it over. "And that is exactly where I thought we should go. Only where we are going isn't just any library. But the information HQ of the entire digiworld!"

Chaos remained silent, the little dragon had no value to him. He was a fighter. He wanted to get stronger, everything else wasn't important.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:07 pm
"Sweet! I didn't think libraries like that even existed," he exclaimed as he caught the digivice. It was definitely different than his; it was missing the slot his had on the side, and it only had two buttons. Plus, it was missing the little belt hook. He started pressing a button here and there, avoiding anything that had to do with Digimon stored in it. He couldn't find anyway to produce a hologram like his had. It almost seemed that instead of being just different, it was...

"Hey, is this thing...I dunno, outdated or something?" he asked, trying his best not to sound offensive at all.

MEANWHILE!!!!

poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:25 pm
Draco looked over at Temp. "Hey, just because mine doesn't have fancy holograms doesn't mean it is out of date! It digivolves just fine, holds onto my digimon easily, and work as well as the day I got it! I don't need maps anyways. I know the digital world like the back of my hand." He replied, grabbing his digivice back from the tamer. "If you don't like it then good, it can be just mine then."

Chaos growled as the dragon continued to bother him. "If you keep that up I will have to treat you like a challenger." He said simply, his black claws glinting in the sun light. "And no challenger has stood before me and lived.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:33 pm
"Ok, ok. Just wondering, is all. No offense meant." He heard the word digivolve in there, and wondered what it was. It must have been the sequence that the beasts back in Drive City went through when the changed before his very eyes. "Then shall we make our way to this library place of yours...Ashu, I think were gonna get ready to go now!" he yelled for his comrade.

As of Chaos' last statement, it didn't take much for Ashu to zip back to his Tamer, abandoning all the fruit he had picked at Chaos' feet.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games