Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:40 pm
JustinShowcase
bandaidd
JustinShowcase
bandaidd
Runs treadmill through the standard 10 speeds and inclines, maxing out at 7.5 mph and a gradient of 28.

How you doing, officer?

Yes…Ma'am…doing…fine. *starts reciting cadence to himself softly as to not disturb anyone and tries to remain focused with the task at hand.* Pain is a mere weakness leaving the body. Airborne Rangers…HOO AH! wink

I can't HEAR YOU!

U! You are ugly.
G! And yo momma, too.
L! I am so glad
Y? I don't look like you...

MA'AM, YES MA'AM! (edited cadence for TOS compliance wink )
I DON'T KNOW BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD!
AIRBORNE RANGERS HAVE A HEART OF GOLD!
SOUND OFF 1, 2, 3, 4
SOUND OFF 5, 6, 7, 8
1…2…3…4…1,2…3,4!

Ah! the sweet smell of sweat and obedience! and not hard on the eyes, either. If only my work day were always so pleasant. biggrin Continue.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 pm
*Hauls her soaked to the bone self into the cabana bar and heads off to her room to change in to dry clothes. Then she sits down in her rocker by the big window and stares out at the stars for awhile.* Just about my bedtime.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:23 pm
Psyzapp
Well, well, well…if it isn't Jack having to serve drinks in a thong. This is just gonna be too good. twisted Jack dear, could you please get me a Sweet Brandy Manhattan with 2 cherries? *gives Jack a light swat on the behind and smiles at him.* xd
I read the fine print on my community service ticket, and it didn't say nothing about a thong, babes. But since ya like it so much wink
Mixes Pyszapp's drink and leans down with his face in hers.

For you, Miss Psyzapp. As you take your drink, I lean closer, lick you on the nose then walk away before you can react.

That'd be 2 of the 5 I owe here. And now I got drinks to serve in the Booty Bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:52 am
Wretched Soul
Psyzapp
Well, well, well…if it isn't Jack having to serve drinks in a thong. This is just gonna be too good. twisted Jack dear, could you please get me a Sweet Brandy Manhattan with 2 cherries? *gives Jack a light swat on the behind and smiles at him.* xd
I read the fine print on my community service ticket, and it didn't say nothing about a thong, babes. But since ya like it so much wink
Mixes Pyszapp's drink and leans down with his face in hers.

For you, Miss Psyzapp. As you take your drink, I lean closer, lick you on the nose then walk away before you can react.

That'd be 2 of the 5 I owe here. And now I got drinks to serve in the Booty Bar.

TEE HEE HEE *giggles at Jack*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:06 am
Miss Bandaidd…Ma'am…with all…due respect…I've been…running…for quite…some time…can we…get on…with it…already?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:50 am
JustinShowcase
Miss Bandaidd…Ma'am…with all…due respect…I've been…running…for quite…some time…can we…get on…with it…already?

With all due respect, Case, the treadmill test is not finished. Let me know when you have chest pain, difficulty breathing, dizziness or simply cannot run any longer.

bandaidd turns away from Case and a huge grin spreads across her face. xd  

bandaidd
Crew

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:44 am
*ayami looks up at the bar tender with pleasant surprise*
well i never, and in a good way....
*she gives him a wink and sips at her drink*
how about a round of Irish car bombs then suga - since you seem to be so sweet and all. but this can only count as a single for ya.
*she chuckles a little and takes another sip of her scotch*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:59 pm
I'm back to raise some heck.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:14 pm
*wanders in from the BG bar* JACK!!! Dangit, get me a drink, I don't care what, just make sure it's strong! xd Dang Killa & his CS orders.....
*sits at bar mumbling to herself* gotta find Psyzapp, we got PLANS to make NOW, goshdarnit.....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:34 pm
He steps behind the bar and grabs a few bottles, mixes up the Guinness, Bailey and whiskey and sets them on a tray. Now for Miss katana68's drinks. Hell, I'll just make another one of these for her.

A moment later, Jack appears by katana68's table and drops of her drink, number 3 of 5. Here's your drink ma'am.

Leaving katana68's table, he carries the drinks to lady ayami chan's table and set down her round of drinks, number 4 of 5. Hope these are alright for you, ma'am.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:52 pm
Well, while you're at WS, make me your fifth person to serve. Give me a quadruple Henessey with a Red Bull.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:06 pm
Girls got taste.

He steps behind the bar one more time and reaches far back on the top shelf to pull down the cognac. Four shots later, he adds the Red Bull to the glass and carries it over to Miss Icy Reign.

Your drink, ma'am. Thanks to all you lovely ladies for assisting me in completing my community service for Mr. killafrog.

Leans over and kisses the top of her head, then tips his hat to the ladies and heads home to get a shower and a change of clothes.

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:04 am
bandaidd
JustinShowcase

With all due respect, Case, the treadmill test is not finished. Let me know when you have chest pain, difficulty breathing, dizziness or simply cannot run any longer.

bandaidd turns away from Case and a huge grin spreads across her face. xd

*So Officer Showcase keeps running on the treadmill sweating bullets knowing full well Ms. Bandaidd is trying to break him. But seeing that he is highly disciplined and extremely competitive, he trudges on as best he can.* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:29 am
*walks into bar, looking for his new Rookie* Geez, dude! What kind of discipline are they teaching at the Academy nowadays?!?

@ bandaidd: Hey bandaidd! Don't you think you're working Officer Showcase a bit too hard? You need to finish up that there exam with my rookie. I'm in need of his assistance ASAP!

@ Gilda: So sorry that you got caught in the cross-fire at Most Wanted, M'dear! At least it sobered you up quickly! lol

*sits down on end bar stool* Barkeep, pour me a double shot of your finest whiskey. Need something to take the edge off before I head on into the game forum ...  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:01 pm
Nei slumps down in the chair holding a picture of Long Island Ice Tea/  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games