Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:38 pm
I just sat on the counter, contentedly humming. "Ooohh... Maria, can we listen to music on the loud speaker thingy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:08 pm
[i]Mia was quietly singing

Voile loin de la vie pour moi
Que le coeur toujours être mis en liberté
Jouer le plus petit violon de mon coeur
Je sais que nous allons bientôt partie..

Sail away with the life for me
Let the heart always be set free
Play the smallest violin for my heart
For I know soon that we will part..

She stopped to glace at Serenity and William, then walked up to William
You fall over most often.. Would you like me to help?

Melodic Seeker

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:00 pm
"Nah I'm fine. Shaio Nickchi! I scuffed up the floor!" He said leaning over and tring to clean the scuff mark. "Why... oh why must thy time be ripe?" He asked sielently as a pan fell off a shelf and hit William's head. He shouted a few profanaties as he threw his rag as what looked like a rat.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:34 pm
Mia laughs as William is constantly being injured As you wish William, but I would suggest you step to your left and hold your right hand out right now because a coffee mug is about to drop.
She points up above his head then slides her left foot to the side to stop a roach in it's tracks, then picks up a broom and flicks it out of the cafe

Melodic Seeker

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:01 pm
William insted of moving pushed a cushin out from under the bucket and the mug landed on it withous breaking. "How'd you know this?" William said looking at he questinally, as if he didn't know about magic.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:11 pm
"Thank you, Mia. It's beautiful." she touched the necklace around her neck. Maria twitched when she saw the roach. "Dammit! We're going to get shut down by the health department!" she cried, running around the kitchen. The young woman began swearing angrily in French, her voice getting louder and louder.
"Maria, que faites-vous?(Maria, what are you doing?)" Aiden asked, waltzing into the kitchen.
"Tuer un certain bugs.(Killing some bugs.)" she replied, narrowing her eyes. Maria took a can of Raid out of the air and began spraying the bugs with it. "Huh. Je devine que je devrais sortir l'autre chose…(Huh. I guess I should get out the other thing.)" she sighed to herself.
"Le papa de chose utilisé pour employer?(The thing dad used to use?)"
"Yes." Maria set off up the stairs to her apartment, bringing down a small, gray box. "You all might want to cover your ears." she said, then flicked a switch on the side of the box.
[[I used an online translator for the French...sorry if some of it is not right! Please tell me then!]]
[[Also...edited.]]  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:59 pm
Covering my ears, i watch with interest. Ikima sits on the counter beside me, turning human and covering his ears, watching as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:14 pm
Mia smiles at William Simple observation. Nice cover with the pillow.
Mia then watches Maria Maria, you needn't worry too much. She puts some cotton in her ears, waves slightly to Aiden then picks up a broom to start sweeping. If that gray box doesn't work with whatever you're doing, I can suggest something. She smiles briefly then continues sweeping

Melodic Seeker

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:44 pm
William's head started to throb. "What is that?" He said grasping his ears and kneeling on the floor. "Ah... I curse these ears!" After a few seconds his ears go use to the box and he stood up getting back to work.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:55 pm
Fei-Tao suddenly let out a loud yelp from the couch as he threw himself up and hopelessly pressed his hands over his ears. His hearing was still too sensitive for it to be blocked out, so he tried picking up a pillow and covering his head with it for a while instead. It worked a bit better, much to his relief, but he knew he would have a bit of an irritating ringing in his ears later.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:59 pm
Maria scowled, then whacked the box with the heel of her hand, seemingly doing nothing. Rats and other pests fled out the back door, into the alley."And don't come back!" the woman shouted as they ran off. She flipped the switch on the box and the noise stopped. "Ah...better. Thank you, Mia, but that usually works for about half a year. Eh, sorry everyone. Fate, hon, are you okay?" she asked walking over to the boy. Maria gently took the pillow off his head and touched his ears. "Is that better?" she asked. "Anyone else have ringing ears?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:01 pm
"Whos said somthing about raining tears?" William spoke shaking his head. He walked over to the counter with a bucket and rag in hand. He started to wash the counter as his ears popped.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:46 pm
"Ikima's out!" I poke Ikima, who had fallen off the counter and was now crumpled with his back against it, his eyes staring blankly. I press my hand to his forehead, turning him back into his dog form and I pick him up, him unconscious.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:01 pm
Fei-Tao looked back up at Maria as he felt her fingertips against his ears. The ringing sound was gone almost instantly. He blinked in amazement, then smiled up at the woman and nodded in response to her question. "Tank yuu~" he said happily.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:20 am
Mia blinks rapidly as her eyes start to water and she holds her ears after feeling other's pain.
Oww.. Yeah, my ears are ringing a bit but it's not m-.. er, I mean, don't worry about me.
She turns to Fei-Tao and nods once the ringing is gone then turns to look, teary eyed at Ikima.
Is.. he okay?

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games