Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:31 pm
II_Kuro_II
Abel waited Shun and crossed his arms at the main door.

*Caught up to Abel and looked at him wiht his hand stretched out* "My photo. Can I please have it back?" *wincing from the cut in his mouth, making him taste his own blood*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:32 pm
Abel walked towards Shun and couldn't resist the sweet scent of his blood and kissed him, allowing him to taste the blood and drink it.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Blais: *walks outside to the koi pond. She looks down at the beautiful fish. She sighs quietly then flashes to the roof. She glances at Abel's mansion, and then Mitsuki's then thinks* why is it that the other two masters are vampires. . . . . . *she pulls her hood over her head then looks at the shingles on the roof, looking a bit sad, but not feeling anything at all*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:36 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *walks outside to the koi pond. She looks down at the beautiful fish. She sighs quietly then flashes to the roof. She glances at Abel's mansion, and then Mitsuki's then thinks* why is it that the other two masters are vampires. . . . . . *she pulls her hood over her head then looks at the shingles on the roof, looking a bit sad, but not feeling anything at all*

Tora walks outside to Blais holding an old bottle of sake and four drinking sacuers. "OI LADY BLAIS" Tora yells trying to get her attition walking over to her.  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:37 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

Tora walks outside to Blais holding an old bottle of sake and four drinking sacuers. "OI LADY BLAIS" Tora yells trying to get her attition walking over to her.

Blais: *looks down to see Tora. she nods to her absent mindedly then looks down at the roof once more*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:38 pm
II_Kuro_II
Abel walked towards Shun and couldn't resist the sweet scent of his blood and kissed him, allowing him to taste the blood and drink it.

*Eyes wide by the sudden lips on his(Yaoi!!), He tries to push Abel away*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:39 pm
*heads to town but instead gets lost in another part of it and comes across an old creepy shop* ive never been here before... *opens the door* hello..? *the place looks deserted so she goes inside to explore, the door closing behind her*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:40 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk

-/-Kaoru gets on the roof not knowing Blais is out there -/-  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:40 pm
((lol well u asked for more right?))
Abel kept a stern grip on Shun and kept sucking out his blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:41 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *looks down to see Tora. she nods to her absent mindedly then looks down at the roof once more*

Tora yells up to Blais "hey care to have a drink with me!?" She show her the bottle of sake and the sacuers.  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:44 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

Tora yells up to Blais "hey care to have a drink with me!?" She show her the bottle of sake and the sacuers.

Blais: *shakes her head, alchohal was not good to her. Her eyes flickered to Able's mansion, seeing Shun struggle in Abel's grip. she sighs then falshes to them. she looks at Abel and puts her arm between them and with unexspected strenght, pulls him off of Shun.* contain yourself, Abel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:45 pm
II_Kuro_II
((lol well u asked for more right?))
Abel kept a stern grip on Shun and kept sucking out his blood.

(mhm. I'm such a yaoi fan^^)
*Keeps pushing even though he knew that Abel's grip was like steel. He then tries to turn his head to the side to break the blood-sucking kiss*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:46 pm
((lol))
Shun was getting weaker as he was losing blood and kept drinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:47 pm
Yuki eventually wakes up, wandering around the halls, eventually seeing abel. "A...abel?" she turns a bright red, turning around. "E..everyone has their own opinion I guess..."  

kimasari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:48 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *shakes her head, alchohal was not good to her. Her eyes flickered to Able's mansion, seeing Shun struggle in Abel's grip. she sighs then falshes to them. she looks at Abel and puts her arm between them and with unexspected strenght, pulls him off of Shun.* contain yourself, Abel.

"well..."tora says sitting on the ground with the bottle and and sacuers not even close to hitting the ground. "i was hopeing she would have a drink with us since she got mad after i drank some of her sake" she puts the sake in her bag with the sacuers. "another year we have to wait bro"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games