Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:03 pm
I have somewhat of an idea, but she logs on and off at various times so it doesn't do me much good. *picks up an apple and takes a bite* mmm bleachy  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:05 pm
*smiles at TES* You know what? If bandaidd indeed makes a ticket, I'm up for the challenge. This'll be the craziest wild goose chase ever! *makes mental note to start analyzing TESs past posts*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:12 pm
*wakes up briefly when bleachy water gets in nose*

So here's how you move a ticket. You see it, then post that you are picking it up and depositing in somewhere else. Then you have, say a certain amount of time to post in another thread. *hides icy's ticket here* or something very similar. Considering what will be the boundaries though. Geezer Guild only?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:17 pm
Well, I can tell you right now that you're likely to find yours sooner than Psyzapp since she didn't even start looking for hers until a month had passed. You, on the other hand, have a head start.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:21 pm
bandaidd
*wakes up briefly when bleachy water gets in nose*

So here's how you move a ticket. You see it, then post that you are picking it up and depositing in somewhere else. Then you have, say a certain amount of time to post in another thread. *hides icy's ticket here* or something very similar. Considering what will be the boundaries though. Geezer Guild only?
game room only maybe? Spreading it across the whole guild with the various sub-forums would be a bit too broad, and cause confusion to those who do not visit the game room {though, being that Icy and I post right after each other quite often in the late night, I don't think I could hide it from her here without burying it in old posts}  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:24 pm
I don't know about that. Indeed I may have a head start, but bandaidd was tricky with Psyzapps ticket, and I'm sure she'll be the same with mine. Like I said, It'll be fun to search for it though, since I"m on the other side of the game. I had fun "retrieving the info" on Psyzapps, but now I'm in her shoes, but I'll hold off on contracting for it after I've searched hard for it. Might leave the whole contracting deal out of it...*shrugs and sinks deeper into the water, noticing how the apples appear to be losing their color and the water is turning a bright shade of red, almost blood-like* Mmmmmmmmm....blood...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:31 pm
*looks at the water, and then his apple and decides to toss it away without finishing it* I think I'll be staying out of the tub. Aside from my watch to worry about, I've also got an expensive suit this time. *brushes off his coat and straightens his tie*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:36 pm
awww. what if we fill the tub with confetti instead of water?  

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:40 pm
*eyes widen when he realizes the tub can be filled with other things*

can.... *looks around* .... can we fill it with those little plastic balls like in those ball pits in playgrounds?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:42 pm
even better! apples and plastic balls!

*drains tubs and dumps truckload of mosh balls and new apples in tub*  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:45 pm
*comes back in crying* TES TOOK MY TICKET!!! crying *picks up handful of balls and tosses them at TES* When I find it, I'll find you! *sticks out tongue and goes on her ticket hunt*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:46 pm
*takes off his shoes and places his pocket watch in a safe place before diving into the ball pit* Oh ball pit! How I've missed you so crying  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:50 pm
*jumps out of ball pit*

SURPRISE!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:54 pm
*chases banaidd back into tub and swims after her in a sea of balls*(WOW, I never thought I'd ever say that! eek )  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:57 pm
{sea of balls rofl }

*falls backwards at bandaidd's sudden appearance* what the.... are you trying to put me in an early grave, band? gonk

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games