Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:27 pm
Dark watched as more soldiers came towards the castle, intending on coming in, handling them would be no problem, yet he still wondered where the other War Lords had run off to. And for that matter where was Ra, there were many unanswered questions but his main concern was making sure the woman beside him didn't die on his watch so he stayed close.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:56 pm
"Well does being able to see the future count?" Emma asks as she stands there talking to him. " How bad is the battle? How many of your people have perished? and how many injured?How many of the bad guys are left?"Emma asks trying to assess the situation to figure how and if she can help.  

ninjaangel18

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:41 am
Dark looked at her and almost laughed, "some many questions from someone who claims to see the future, we have lost some but the enemy has lost more." he looked out amongst the wreckage, "to closed to call on how many is left, but I suggest we stop talking and get to cutting down their numbers." Dark pulled out a extra blade and handed it to Emma, "know how to use on of these?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 am
As Scanda and his brother fought off soldiers as they saw Dark and a new person as they went over they were suddenly tackeled by two massive soldiers and threw them off as they realised they were back at the tree's position and the tree had been brought back up as the two soldiers came back somebody came behind them as Scanda looked at them "S***"he said as he saw Destryu back up and pushed the two soldiers back to mean it was his fight alone as Sxcanda stepped back aswell "They will not force us and they will stop decraving us and they will not control us and we will be victourious"Scanda said as he and the warlord started to circle and prepared to fight.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:29 am
Lunar nodded. "Yes, I'm tired." She sat down and closed her eyes. Her eyes widened again when another group of enemys appeared. She sat up and got her bow in her hands and started firing Flame Arrows at the enemys.
".... wont they stop coming?" She whispered to herself  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:45 pm
*watches the battle from a fairly safe distance* i wonder if i should help....well it seems they have it under control...but just in case, ill wait here.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:26 am
i already gave rebu a good slamming. don't make me do the same to you. leave him alone.
*she gripped her sword tighter*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:45 am
As Scanda and Destryu brawled they eventually broke and pushed each other back as they did Scanda spat blood onto the grass "Iam using my bare fists and your using a sword and some weapons I think thats a little unfair"he said as he was hopping from one foot to the other then stopped and caught a gleaming behind Destryu as his fists came down from his face he stared in amazment and shock as he was Destryu charged at him with great spead and stabbed Scanda thorough the abdomen as the blade came out the otherside Scanda still stared and as Destryu pulled his blade back Scanda helplessly fell to the floor as Sxcanda stared in amazment and stared at Destruy who was licking the blood off he ran off into the castle looking for the man who was with Goddess earlier who appeared to be with another woman as he dodged attacks from enemy soldiers as he reached him and got into a safe place "You gotta help Scanda hes down when Destryu hadnt even hit his weak spot in which if any part except that he would heal but something has gone wrong"he explained to the man.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:33 pm
*As Goddess and the Archangels flew over the battle, they rained a near constant stream of spells apon the enemies. The spells where an invention of Goddess' and they where disgined to kill Shadow Creatures. Goddess was loking for Nick in the fray, but could sence that he was in town instead* "I hope Nick is alright," *Goddess said to Michael as he flew past* "Would you like me to go find out? I sence that Ra is with him and they are fighting some one strong. They might need what help I can offer." *At a nod from Goddess, Michael took off twords town to find Nick and Ra. He would die helping them, he knew that. He would at least die knowing that he had helped those who wanted to bring peace to the world they lived in* *Malric was running. Shadow Creatures had rushed at him and his guards. He had seen his guards die before him and he wanted to get away from it all. He could still See what was going on in the battle, and he didn't like it* "When we return home, I don't care what the others say. I'm never going to war again. There is too much death here. I can stay in battle no longer." *As he was running, Malric was crying for those who where dying and dead upon the ground. His beloved guards had given their lives to defend him. In his eyes, Malric was unworthy of life. He stopped next to a huge beach tree. As he sank to the forest floor, the tears came more and more. Where each tear fell, a young sprout sprang up. Soon, Malric was hidden from all* *Atmund was fighting 5 at once. They where strong Creatures, but he was a stronger Centaur. He had centuries more experence over these simple things. They where bereed for strenght, but he had trained in all weathers and that had made him stronger still* "Oh, Malric, where have you gone? Why do you flee from your people?" *Atmund thought to Malric*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:06 pm
*Goddess saw Scanda be stabbed and she flew to his aide. She started a healing spel before she got to him. As Goddess knelt in the pool of blood that Scanda was lying in, she placed her hands on the wound* "Stay with me, Scanda. Chief'll kill you if you die on me. Look at me, boy. Keep your eyes locked with mine. I know it hurts, but you have to stay focused. We'll get you through the pain." *Goddess kept up her pep talk to Scanda as she finished healing his would* "You're comming with me. You need to see this battle from above." *Goddess picked up Scanda and flew back into the air, showing him that another legion of the enemy was on it's way*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

ninjaangel18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:41 pm
" Isee the future while I am in the midst of a battle. I also see the future when someone is about to die, a good guy of course." Emma begins to say something then stops as she realizes the answer. " Of course I know how to use a sword. Now let us go forth into battle and defeat these shadowy figures!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:38 pm
*keeps sitting there watching the battle from a distance and sharpens small sticks with a small dagger* *looks up and sees flying beings throwing spells down on the countless enemies* oooooh...interesting...  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:41 pm
*summoned some strenght to fend the soliders off.* Damn it why at of all times did that b***h decide to get bored! *I was extremly tired but had to protect myself.*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:44 pm
*Phylum chuckled deeply at chief when she thought she had him pinned. he swiftly alluded her firm hold and pushed her, which caused her to fly towards the other wall* *he placed his feet firmly on the ground, and just continued to stare at chief.*

*Now he smiled Mischievously and quickly sank into the floor leaving nothing of himself, only but a mere puddle of black tar like substance*  

Repo ManX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:49 pm
*THE END OF WAR LORD DESTRYU* *Destryu fell to the floor in a sure but satisfying defeat, he had held of one of the enemies long enough so his lord Phylum would be able to make his way to there true intentions.... he closed his eyes and he accepted defeat sweetly with a smile, as the blood poured from his heart*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games