Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:50 pm
icywind1980
katana68
Looks at Psyzapp, TES, and Exor with a confused look on her face.*

Ummm, do ya'll mind? Don't know Drow......and just what is so funny, TES?

Yeah I don't know this version of drow either but it's interesting to listen to.

LOL, some of it I can figure out on my own...but I may have to cheat & find a translator  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:51 pm
Mine was kind of backwards from that, icywind. I did the ceremony -then- did the legal stuff, so I was married before I was married. When the spouse and I went to get the paperwork for the legal portion done, the employee there tried to say that our wedding was "illegal" and that we had to have a completely new one. I wondered if she realized what she was saying when she said it.

*looks up at Katana and crosses his arms*
Psyzapp was just telling me how Exor's demanding of payment for services rendered as a "mercenary" was similar to another profession.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 pm
*As the waiter bring TES his steamer, she orders another Cosmopolitan.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:55 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Mine was kind of backwards from that, icywind. I did the ceremony -then- did the legal stuff, so I was married before I was married. When the spouse and I went to get the paperwork for the legal portion done, the employee there tried to say that our wedding was "illegal" and that we had to have a completely new one. I wondered if she realized what she was saying when she said it.

Maybe it was some kind of bureaucratic paperwork scheme. I have little to no faith in our legal system or the way that marriages are processed.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:55 pm
eek redface scream Just what are you insinuating, you damn elf?!?!?!?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 pm
Ah well. It's almost 1am and I guess that sandwich just isn't coming. Another time perhaps.

I gotta run, lots of last minute things to do early am tomorrow. g'nite all.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:59 pm
*As the waiter places her Cosmopolitan in front of her, she polishes off the other and places the empty glass on his tray.* Oh boy…now you've gone and done it TES. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:01 pm
*smirks* Hey, don't yell at me. Psyzapp was the one who said it. *carefully takes a sip of his steamer*

As far as our legal system and marriages go, I personally think that's an issue that is absolutely no business of the government. They don't need to know who, when, and where I married.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:04 pm
scream WHAT??!?!?!?

*she turns to Psyzapp with a hurt look* You think I'm actually willing to pay him for.....for.....oh God, I can't even say it!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:06 pm
NO! I thought it rather suspicious that he wanted you to pay him for his services and I was referring to HIM. Certainly not you…I would never refer anything of that nature about you Katana. You know me better than that.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:08 pm
"A likely story... you can do better than that, guys..." He finished off another coke.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:09 pm
*laughs hard enough to have to put down his steamer to avoid spilling it*
A word too naughty for Katana to say!? I think that just made my day!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:10 pm
*Relieved, she takes a sip of her drink* Now if ya'll hadn't been speaking in Drow...I would have understood......TES made it sound like I was trying to pay him in exchange for......well, you know what I mean.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:12 pm
"To recap, that's about correct, my dear. In short, they were calling me a nightwalker and you the one interested in retaining my services..."  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:12 pm
TES…pft. I can hardly believe you'd listen to anything TES has to say and take it to heart. *sips her Cosmo*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games