Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:59 pm
...More people...And work. He growled angerly. "Please be quiet." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:00 pm
Kishiko let her neck go then smiled. "Well you should learn who I am."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:01 pm
Kuhn looks over to Jack "Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:02 pm
"Not just you...Everyone." He looked toKishiko. "I know I can't tell you to be quiet. But still, does everyone have to be so loud?"  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

X Saya_MinatsukiX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:07 pm
Misao still cryin teleports to a different room.
I can`t be choked again not after that grueling experience when I tried t go look for my mother.
I can`t talk anymore ever again or i`ll get choked...3 times...
(She has a very sensitive body and whenever someone grabs a holdof her neck she gets choked and feels very scared.So please don`t do that.Oh and after this she won`t yell anymore))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:07 pm
Kishiko skipped over to Jack and hugged him. "Sorry VP"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:10 pm
"So Im just gonna drop off these Toquitos for Eric and Look for someone is this okay Kishiko?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:10 pm
He tenced up for a few seconds and patted her back. "No problem..." He slipped out of the hug and sat down at the desk to finish working.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

X Saya_MinatsukiX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:16 pm
Misao has never evr frowned.
She now will nor talk nor make a sound.
Misao sat at the basement as that was her favorite hiding spot from the stress.
SHe put her head down and didn`t put it up.
She just wished people didn`t tease her as her life is screwed up as it is  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:16 pm
"That's fine," Kishiko said to Kuhn.

(( umm ok but to warn you Kishiko doesn't do what she's told most of the time mrgreen evil vampire you know ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:23 pm
Kuhn Disappears and is nowhere to be seen, Ghost do that a lot "I have to search for her I havent seen her for 100 years" he begins to wander around the school transperant so no one could see him

((Switch characters!!!!))

Tsuna runs to his room and hides under his bed "Kishiko was so Scary gonk " then he heres some moans and groans in the coriddor basment "Huh? another DeathPenalty or a person whos sad?" he gets out from under his bed and walks out to the door of the basement and knocks "Hello? anyone down there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:29 pm
Ichiro got bored and started to follow Tsuna. He saw him calling out to someone. He snuck up behind him. "BOO!"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:34 pm
Tsuna jumps out of his skin and yells "AH! DeathPenalty I taste like Rubber!" he falls to the ground and bows down to Ichiro not nowing it was him yet "I'm not even big enough for an appitiezier Please let me....." he looks up to see Ichiro laughing his guts out, he jumps up and brushes the dust off his shirt "Not funny...." He blushes in embarrassment "I heard a voice in the basement and I came to investigate"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:37 pm
Ichiro scratched his head. "I've been in there already. Nothing much. I annoy Jack. Eric annoys me. A new girl stumbles in and Kishiko almost choked her to death. You know. Same old same old."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:41 pm
Tsuna looks at Ichiro with astonishment "new girl, Strangle, DEATH!? OMG.... is she alright?" Tsuna all of the sudden get concerned

(Tsuna care for everyone if theyre hurt or sad he becomes concerned XD)  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games