Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:25 am
User Image
LeonSkurks

I wonder if his gal pal chopped his balls off, He thought amused to himself. Before they had gone off, Brago had spoke of taking Soli, but now he was all depressed and crap. So it was funny. It made Leon feel better that Brago suffered because it meant weakness and vulnerability, the two things that could get a person killed in a heartbeat. No, he didn't really wish death upon him, but to see such torment was such a gleeful event for Leon. Hearing Soli, Leon looked over to her, "Hmm?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:25 am
inkheart-21-death
"The Whisperer told me this would happen but I didn't believe him I guess he's always right when he sees the future."Soli started walking away,"Oh Leon I have to tell some more things about the collar your wearing."

"goodbye soli, you did seem somehow hotter than the last time Ive seen you."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:29 am
"Damn it!."Soli grabbed Brago and started pushing him towards the Whisperer's house."Let's find out why your like this shall we."Soli hated the way Brago was now she couldn't leave him like that  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:31 am
"Let me go please.." Brago said quietly. He had truly lost his will to fight and his heart had felt strained.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:35 am
Soli didn't care she opened the door and pushed him inside,"Whisperer I need you to help on this one."

Slowly the whisperer come down the stairs his black mist body moving rapidly he was laughing,"Well it seems Brago has graced my home,though the spirit has left there is still much more to mend."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:37 am
"Theres nothing that needs mending..."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:42 am
"Shut it that's how he is always giving riddles and confusing people to think other things so what's wrong with him."Soli asked him.

The Whisperer came closer looking at him,"It seems you do not like what Nike did you were hoping your blood could have satisfied her it is too much for you to stop thinking about her as well."The whisperer's eyes glowing black,"You look like your father."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:43 am
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon followed after him, his ears drooping a bit, his tail swaying gently behind him. Why bother with Brago? He sighed and listen to what the Whisperer had to say and chuckled silently. Wow, really? All this over Nike?

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:45 am
"no... its not just about Nike."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:50 am
"Yes I know I wanted you to think; it is good your giving up your ways for Hana though."The whisperer moved around and looked at Leon.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 am
"When one commits themselves to a relationship, they must consider those they left behind. If I give up women, I am no longer the man I believe I am. All my claims and ambitions..they're all pointless now."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:56 am
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon noticed the Whisperer's gaze was upon him. Ear perking up, Leon stared back at him before he flickered his gaze to Brago. "Dedicating yourself makes you more of a man than you were, to have a trust that you shall never do that one person wrong is worth more than sex." He said.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:57 am
The whisperer chuckled,"You sound just like your father when he gave up women as well to be with your mother,it seems you really are like him but no you are still the man you believe you are but wiser."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:00 am
"I do not wish to be wiser. I have people for that. I do not desire to have something worth more than sex. I do not wish to throw out the way I have been for the past 100 years. This is the way I shaped myself up to be, despite what others think. I love my old self, yet I promised it away."  

DemolitionboyXX

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games