Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:48 am
*kakkosen squeeks under the pressure*
What the hell are you doing! scream
*yells so loud the nurses could probably hear her*
You of all creatures should know how fragile a grunny's heart it and you're going to sit there at crush her!??? evil
*leans in to pry Kakkosen out of Draa's grasps - Kakkosen tries her squirming abilities again to free herself too*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:53 am
*as Leko leans down further, the blood starts pouring out of his nose. At this point, he doesn't even know what she was saying or that Kakkosen was even in his hands* eek  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:58 am
*glares at Draa* stare
really?... you too?...
At least TES can contain himself around me... rolleyes

*frees Kakkosen and gets a small towel to help catch the blood*
Keep this up to your face...
geez it's not like you have been up close and personal in there... I mean I've stashed you away in my breast once before I think

*continues holding the towel up*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:07 am
*takes the towel and holds it under his nose, grinning when she mentions stashing him in her breasts*
We should do that again some time... I've already reacquainted myself with Katana's twins.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 am
twisted
only when your cute, small, green and furry love wink
then we can do that again.

*takes out her flask and sits in a nearby chair, Kakkosen sits looking at her from the floor as she drinks*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:37 am
Two out of four ought to count for something, right? I'm still cute and I'm still covered in green! See! *starts to hold out the arm that isn't holding the towel for her, but it's also the arm that has the IV in it. When he feels the tug, he sucks in a sharp breath and puts his arm back down*

Well... I was going to point out that my arm hairs are green too, but I'm not sure you can really tell from there. The point is, all my body hair is green.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:44 am
{{....ALL? eek Hmmmm, too bad you won't still be in the clinic when we make it back. twisted }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:48 am
((the grass is greener... and such hehehehe))

*snickers and gets back up scratching Draa under the chin again*
no love - it's all or nothing with me....
Maybe you should just relax hmm?....

*pets him on the top of his head*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:54 am
{{Yes. ALL. I offered to show Kits a few pages back, but she wasn't interested *sigh*}}

*starts to kick his foot again at being scratched under the chin. He's sure there's some sort of comeback to the "all or nothing" that could be said, but he can't think of it. Yawning when she starts to pet his head, he lays back in bed and nods off*

{{Should have been sleeping a while ago sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:58 am
((I figured as much! rofl i think you just missed me wink ))

*after he drifts to sleep Leko motions to Kakkosen and the grunny leaps onto her shoulder and they head out - she winks at the nurse Flo as she leaves*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:06 am
(( rofl Thanks, I needed those laughs.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:18 am
*walks into the clinic and goes up to the front desk, informing the person there that he was planning to take Draa home. The person at the front seems very relieved to hear that, although their expression changes to that similar of one that would be made while scolding another. The person at the desk reminds him that Draa was set to be discharged yesterday, but with no clothes and no one around to ensure he made it home safely, they could not make him leave. Ryzan apologizes profusely and thanks them for having cared for Draa as long as they have.

The person at the desk hands him some paperwork and tells him to have Draa fill out and sign it. Though he's not sure why such a thing is necessary, he just smiles and accepts it, taking it back to Draa's room with him.

Quietly opening the door and peeking in, he's relieved that Draa is alone in the room this time.*
Bwael kre'tan~ *walks up to the bed and sets down the paperwork and the clothing he had brought* Are you ready to go home?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:36 am
Definitely stressed Things have all gone downhill since they stopped giving me a painkiller... and since I got a little "friendly" with Flo *cough* No one has stopped by at all since my last dose except for once for the purpose of removing my IV. They didn't even bring me any food gonk I'm starving! gonk

*throws off the covers and gets out of bed, carelessly grabbing the shirt out of the stack of clothing Ryzan brought in and in turn messing up the entire pile*
I think if they had realized that pink outfit Psy dropped out was still around here somewhere, they would have forced me to put it on just so they could boot me out of here. stare as well as have some laughs at my expense before I leave.

*shakes the shirt loose to get out the folds and puts it on one arm at a time*
So what are those? *nods at the stack of papers*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:50 am
Gi ussta... perhaps if you had been more polite to the girl afterward, she may have continued to ensure your needs had been met. If you are anything like dear Quortek... *looks over Draa's naked body and smiles* ... which I can see you certainly are in some aspects wink .... and you hold no interest in having a serious relationship with rivven, that does not mean you should just toss them aside once you have had your way with them. I would think it best to avoid them altogether. They still have feelings, afterall.

*glances over at the paperwork when Draa nods to it*
The person at the front desk asked me to have you go through those, sign them, and return them to the front desk before leaving.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:02 am
*buttoning his shirt while Ryzan speaks, he notices where he was looking when comparing him to Tes*
Well... it's nice to know that I didn't get gypped in that area.

*grabs the pair of boxers from the pile of clothes and goes to bend down to put them on normally, but he soon finds he just can't bend down that way and ends up clenching his ribs in pain*
Vith.... *backs up to the bed and sits down, breathing slowly and waiting for the pain to pass*

Think I'm going to need a little help here, Ry.
*holds up the boxers to him*

As for Flo, if I knew she was going to turn on me so quickly, I would have made sure I finished having my way with her first stare You sort of interrupted me there.

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games