Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:52 pm
"hey guys! gather 'round." i said as i got off blake and sat up. sora amy jess and derek all ran up and sat down in a littl clump in front of me. i looked over at jude and tomoyo and smiled aat how well they wer getting along then looked bak at the littl ones. "do you guys wanna stay here for a littl while or move on?" i asked. blake shot up and was practically talking so fast i cud barely understand wat he was asking, "wat are you talking about? stay here? u never like to stay in one place for more then a couple days. are you nuts?" "breath blake. and im taking your vote as a no?" i asked raising an eyebrow. "stay." the four littl ones said in unison. "move on." blake said without a second thought. "ok. so thats four, plus me is 5 for stay. blake is a no, so thats 5 to 1. kazumi, jude, tomoyo?" i said keeping count on my fingers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:01 pm
"We should stay for a bit longer. We've been hopping around so much..." Tomoyo said. Kazumi and Jude nodded in agreement.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:04 pm
i nodded. "sorry babe, you'v been out voted." i said patting his knee and kissed his cheek then stood up. "alright who wants some real food? i was thinking mayb some chicken or something?" i asked patting my stomach.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:10 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi nodded and smiled. Jude nodded as well. "Sure!" hey all said in unison.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:25 pm
"alright lets go get sometin to eat then..but mayb some new clothes first..." i said as i looked at how dirty we all wer and the many blood stains on jessica's outfit. "yup..clothes first..then food." i said scooping derek up into my arms and hearing him laugh made me smile. the rest of the flock nodded and followed after us.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:33 pm
Tomoyo nodded and walked in between Kazumi and Jude, holding Jude's hand. Kazumi smiled and thought to herself.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:38 pm
"so...am i gonna see another suprise pink outfit like your bikini? by the way..did i ever mention how much i like that bikini on you?" blake whispered in my ear as we walked thro the park hand in hand. i smirked at him, "such a guy...yes i think you'v mentioned it before a few dozen times. and nothing pink..hopefully." i said nudging him and rolling my eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:52 pm
Tomoyo looked at Kazumi, who was smiling insanely at her. "You are not picking out my outfit this time." She said. "Aww, but you looked so cute!" "No." She said. Kazumi grinned. "Fine." She said, laughing evilly. Tomoyo bit her lip. "Oh god... She's thinking..." Tomoyo said. Jude tilted his head. "Is that a bad thing?" Tomoyo nodded. "Oh."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 pm
(wow! we r such girls! lol im usualy not real girly either haha thats y i say that)

i smothered a gigle as blake wrapped his arms around me. derek jumped down and ran over with amy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:08 pm
((Lol, ikr? XD))

Kazumi chuckled evilly. "Your sister scares me...." Jude whispered. Tomoyo chuckled. "I know. She's more insane than anything.." She said, snickering. "You're both wrong, I'm ADD like you, Tomoyo!" She said, laughing. "Am not- squirrel!" She said, looking at a tree right next to them. Kazumi chuckled and shook her head. "Like I said.. Waaayy too much time in the forest..." She said, laughing.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:53 am
Amy ran over to Sora. "Look!" She held up her hands to show him the squirell sitting on them. "Why do you always manage to find a squirell?" Sora asked her, smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:55 pm
Tomoyo laughed nervously. "I don't know.." She said, rubbing the back of her head.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:34 pm
jessica pet the squirrel and motioned for derek to pet it also. i chuckled at how amazed ther faces wer looking at the squirrel. "do you wanna go pet the squirrel too?" blake asked in a teasing voice. i smirked at him and spun around so that i was behind him and jumped on his back. "nah...id rather you carry me." i said and kissed him lightly on the cheek. i shook his head and chuckled as he kept walking.
erin's vision:: short scrony women in a clothing store, looking a littl shady. she kept peeking over at the flock intently watching their everymove. the lights flickered, then went dark. everyone screamed but all you found were 7 dead bird kids lying on the floor of isle 7, lying in their own blood puddles. erin's face was unrecognizable and was stabbed many times in the chest and her face also, blake, derek, sora, and amy's throat had one deep slash and a stabb to his heart, kazumi, jude and tomoyo wer all bleeding from the wrists and wer stabbed many times to the chest. derek was missing but ther wer bloody foot prints leading to the emergency exit.
i got off blake's bak and had a terrified look that made the flock stop walking. i looked at derek who had started to cry cuz of wat he just saw go thro my head. "derek....dont think about it..." i whispered as i knelt down and hugged him close to me. he wrapped his littl arms around my neck and cried even harder. "dont worry...i wont let them take you away...just stay by me or amy..or kazumi or tomoyo...even jude...just..someone from the flock...i wont let them take you away...theyd hav to kill me first.." i said to him. "but thats wat happened! they killed you and took me away!" he said to me, still crying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 pm
"Erin?? What did you see??" Kazumi asked, her head swinging in her direction. Tomoyo tilted her head in their diection.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:43 pm
"you didnt see?....it was horrible...we arent getting new clothes i can tell you that..." i said my voice starting to crack as i rubbed derek's shaking back.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games