Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:30 pm
Michishige sat next to Maria and attempted to hide behind her. "If anyone asks, I don't exist, okay guys?" he whispered to those seated with him. Michishige also pulled up his uniform jacket over his head, hoping that hiding in his jacket plus the cover of Maria's hair was enough to hide from the dentist.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:07 pm
"Hey Spencer," Jordan said when he sat down with them, "Did you hear something?" she asked, nodding her head at Michishige.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:39 pm
"Huh?" Spencer asked, then realized the message. "Oh, yeah. I heard that you passed your test today. Congrats" he said.

Alex walked into the cafeteria and got in line for food. He scanned the cafeteria with his eyes and saw Michishige with his jacket over his head. That wasn't in the dress code. Naturally, Alex thought that Michishige was trying to hide from him, not from Dr. Sullivan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:47 pm
((NO DRESS CODE ON TEST DAY! HAH!!!!! :3))

"Yeah, thanks," Jordan answered Spencer. "You too. Good job passing your test, I mean."  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 pm
Spencer nodded. "Thanks" he said. He looked at Michishige hiding under his uniform jacket. "Why are you hiding?" he whispered, "got in trouble with Alex again?". He wasn't aware Michishige was not following the 30 minute wait time that Dr. Sullivan told him to do.

Dr. Sullivan was aware Michishige was there and that he was trying to hide...rather poorly even. However, he pretended that he didn't notice and continued waiting in line for the food.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:57 pm
Michishige looked over at the doctor, and it seemed like he went unnoticed by Dr. Sullivan. Michishige looked at Spencer. "Nah... just ran into a bit of... trouble, I suppose you could say." he then proceeded to dig into what was on his plate, devouring his food in literally less than a minute. "Anyways, what's up guys?"

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:41 pm
Jordan averted her eyes from Michishige's rampage on his food. "Oh yeah, you guys, um, want to go looking for treasure later?" Jordan asked. "You know, in the library?" Of course they'd know what I mean. Prez...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:24 pm
"Yes, I am. My test is over so I am free for the rest of the day. I can't wait" Spencer said.

Dr. Sullivan got his tray of food and turned and walked to a table, however it appeared as if he was walking by, or perhaps even toward the table that Spencer, Maria, Jordan, and Michishige were at.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:28 pm
"Ah j**z..." Michishige said as he saw Dr. Sullivan coming near. He ducked under his jacket and tried hiding behind Maria again. "Shhh, guys, I'm not here." he whispered to them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:33 pm
Jordan drank her water, looking out and spotting Dr. Sullivan coming towards them. She looked back at Michishige and tapped her fingers on the table. "How about you, Michi?" she asked, rather loudly.  

Wolfyofthesky

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:35 pm
Rock checked around the engine. ''Hmm. It sounds like the spark plugs need some tweaking... The pistons to re-adjust... I could tighten the head of the engine right now, it seems a little loose...'' He muttered to himself. The water left the engine and seeped to his arm which he extended aside of him. It went into the car and pulled the clench of the trunk, which popped open. It cut the engine by turning the key before reaching into the trunk and bring back a red toolbox without any much preoccuptation or sign of concentration from Rock. He opened the toolbox, grabbing a rachet, the water fitted itself on the nut, then Rock passed a hand over the heads and took the right size from the measurements of the water. He quickly gave a tightening of the nuts before putting the tools away and back in the trunk with the water. It broguht back a waterbottle to him, which he opened with a single hand and took a mouthful when he remarked someone was there. ''Oh. Sorry I have not remarked you before hand, sir. I was preoccupied with machinery, as you must have observed. May I help you?'' He asked politely, as he put the bottle down and took a rag that the water he was controlling was handing to him to wipe his hands from the dirt on the engine.

((Wow... I guess I may think of writing less next time XO))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:42 pm
((Jordan's a poopy face for that.))

Michishige glared at Jordan from under his jacket. "I'm. Not. Here. Remember?" he whispered to her. Damn, I hope Dr. Sullivan didn't hear Miss Potty Mouth over there... he thought to himself.

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:44 pm
((I think I was using darkgoldenrod instead of goldenrod...oh noz! It's teh end of the world! D: ))

Telemachus stood with his hands in his pockets. "I don't suppose there's anything I need. This your car?" he asked, walking up and looking at it critically.

Jordan exaggerated a wink a Shige and looked back over at Spencer and Maria.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:45 pm
Dr. Sullivan didn't need to hear Jordan to know it was Michishige. He put one hand under the tray to hold it and took the toothbrush (still in its package) out of his shirt pocket and put it on the table in front of Michishige. "I forgot to give this to you before. Funny, I don't believe a half hour has passed between you coming here and the end of your appointment" the dentist said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:53 pm
Michishige, although it was obvious he was him, didn't give up his attempt to stay hidden. "Uhhh... I'm not Michishige... I'm, uh, Shigemichi, yea." he said in an exaggerated deep voice, keeping his face behind his jacket.

((Gotta get off soon.))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games