Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:02 pm
Shawn placed his hand on Emily's lap. "Relax." His glare turned to his father and his lycan seemed to show itself. Starting with his eyes glowing and his fangs enlarging. "After we get back to America me and you are gonna fight. Since I'm your son I have rights to the title of leader of the hunters."

John smirked. "Didn't know you fully lost your humanity to those beast. Fair enough I accept."

---fifteen hours later---------

After they landed Shawn helped Emily off the helicopter. He waited for his father. "No one interupt I gotta take him out on my own." He said cracking his knuckles.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm
their plane landed on a small clearing near the giant castle. to a normal person it looked like a frightening nightmare straight out of a horror movie. "you ready?" as they stepped off a group of servants met up with them and took them to separate rooms for their fittings. Desmund was taken to his room where Jenkins had him try on a few seperate tuxes before he found one he thought suited him. "how do I look old man?" he looked himself over in the mirror unsure if Belle would like it. Jenkins smiled and straighten Desmund's tie "you look dashing master"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:15 am
Emily was quiet on the ride. She was also quiet once they got of the helicopter. She didn't feel like she could do anything and felt there was no need to talk.

Belle nodded at Desmund. "Of course." Once she was taken away to a room the servants put her in a dress and did her hair and makeup. She kept talling them she didn't need their help, but they wouldn't listen. Finally, they said she was ready. She looked in the mirror and smiled. She was actually marrying Desmund.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:50 am
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni hopped off the helicopter and stretched. SHe looked around and saw Emily kinda standing apart. She walked over and nudged her, "Hey...you ok?", she asked.  

Banriona

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:53 am
Desmund was rushed out to his place at the alter with Jenkins giving him a few last minute pointers "man its weird how much I forgot about how this goes" Jenkins patted him on the shoulders "don't worry master you'll be fine" Jenkins dismissed himself and went to check up on Belle who was admiring herself in the mirror "Lady anabelle I must say you look stunning...are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:46 pm
Emily shurgged. "I don't know. I just don't feel needed. This is all my fault and no one else deserves to be in this."

Belle turned around and smiled at Jenkins. "Thank you. It's a bit much if you ask me though. And I am ready." She was given her flowers and she took a deep breath.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:08 pm
Johnathan pulled out a deasert eagle, and checked the clip. Ofcoarse it was full of nothing but silver bullets. He quickly aimed it at Shawn and opened fire.

Shawn easily dodged the shots while closing the gap between the two, grabbing the gun. Steam rosed off his hand, and he quickly let go shaking it. "Silver?!" He growled. Before covering both hands in his anti-matter fields. He rushed at his father again.

Johnathan pulled out another gun and opened fire. He remained calm and cool headed even the his target was his sun. He got in three shots: one grazed Shawn's left cheek, the second on the right side of his neck and the third struck him on his left shoulder. He began laughing softly to himself amused at the sight.

Shawn grabbed his shoulder and snatched the silver bullet out. He then fucused on the wounds and they began to glow before closing up. "That's the best you got?" He asked before getting to all fours while still in his human state. His speed wasn't as great as in his lycan form but it dwarfed that of his father's. Shawn managed to get behind his father's guard and grab him, puting his in a head lock before hip throwing the man. Johnothan landed of his but managed to back roll back to his feet. Shawn continued on the asault, kicking his first gun from his hand, sending it into the air, and punching his dad square in the face. The man stumbled back, while Shawn rushed grabbing him by the back on his neck and pulling him into a flurry of knees to the face and chest. After about five of those Shawn jumped back and taking a deep breath, shifted his center of gravity onto his left foot and pulled off serious right kick, his shin colliding with Johnathan's jaw.

Johnathan stumbled to the ground trying his best to recover. He lifted his gun at Shawn but Shawn wrapped a barrier around the barrel and desolved it. "You lost pop. The hunters belong to me now." Johnathan growled reaching into his chest. "No it is you that belong to me!" He pulled a device out of his jacket pocket and pressed the button. Shawn grabbed his head and fell over growling in pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 pm
Emily saw Shawn fall and ran to him. "Shawn!" She put her hands over his ears, not knowing what was going on. "What are you doing to him? She yelled at his father.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:20 pm
Jenkins smiled and gave her a hug "I wish you both all the happiness in the world" Jenkins excused himself from the room and took his place behind the alter to act as minister. the organ came alive and began to play a chillingly beautiful song to usher Belle in.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Belle hugged Jenkins back. "Thanks." When the music began to play Belle started down the aisle. She still couldn't believe this was real. She saw Desmund and smiled at him.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:36 pm
Desmund saw belle and for the first time in a long time he blushed in his adult form "wow"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:40 pm
Belle's smile grew when Desmund blushed. She looked down briefly, trying to keep back a laugh. She was finally beside him and couldn't wait to be married.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:48 pm
as soon as Desmund and Belle were in place Jenkins cleared his throat and opened a dusty black book Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we come together to unite our King Desmund Malotise and Annabelle in unholy matrimony, and offically bring lady anabelle into the royal family as our new queen. now before the vows if there is anyone who thinks these two should not be wed please speak now....." Desmund peaked at the crowd through the corner of his eye and sensing the danger of objecting no one said anything. "...good then now onto the vows" he nodded to Desmund and the two faced each other "Belle I take you to be my wife and Queen. In sickness and health, for rich or for poor, until death do Us part.....and for ever on after" Jenkins nodded and then looked to Belle  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:05 pm
Belle felt a tear run down her face and quickly wiped it away. It was a happy tear and was glad it was only single tear drop. "Desmund I take you to be my husband and King. In sickness and health, for rich or for poor, until death do us part, and for ever on after." She smiled and looked into Desmund's eyes.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:07 pm
Desmund returned the smile and found himself lost deep in her eyes. however the trance was quickly broken as Jenkins cleared his throat "well then by the power invested in me by the royal family I now pronounce you husband and wife, king and queen, Mister and misses Malotise.....you may now kiss the bride Desmund's smile widened as he leaned in to seal their marriage and their love.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games