Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:38 pm
*a staff member, instead of handing dame anymore candy, gives him a lecture regarding greed or some such. His monotonous voice makes it really hard to pay attention.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:42 pm
*convinces the staff at the spa to give him a bath and scrub all of the black paint off him*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:50 pm
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:15 pm
Amy had been at Aqua Springs all day, checking to make sure the winter resort would be ready to open up soon. The cold weather had hit suddenly, almost without warning. It had been the first time in a long time that she had actually welcomed the cold weather with some enthusiasm. She knew that it meant AS could open the resort soon, if everything was ready that is.

She was inside the expanded building and was helping to hang some beautiful winter paintings on the wall. Almost all of them had a fire in the background, whether it was outside in the middle of a forest or viewable from a window of a house. She thought the paintings looked very cozy.

While Amy was hanging the paintings, she'd glance over at different mugs Jessi would hold up. She was trying to figure out which styles were her favorite and which would go best with the resort. They wanted variety, so there'd be styles that both she and Kits liked.

"That green... Nah, I don't like it. It's too pale."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:43 pm
Amy had a pair of ear buds in, was listening to a mix CD, and was chewing gum to the beat of the current song. Both helped keep her warm while she was outside watching the tarp be put on over the pool. Some of the other employees were also making some last-minute adjustments to the ski lift. More seats were being put on, and Amy thought they would look better as a deep shade of purple rather than a brown. So they were being repainted now.

Amy quickly took out her phone from the back of her thick jean shorts and texted Karrie.

Amy's text to Karrie
"I'm FREEEZING!!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:14 pm
Karrie's text to Amy
So change your clothes. lol

Amy smirked at the message Karrie had sent her. That was right. He had seen what she was wearing this morning before they went their separate ways. He knew she was wearing shorts.

She began typing back a response.

Amy's text to Karrie
But my long furry boots were supposed to keep me warm enough. Besides, it's much more fun when YOU warm me up. So why don't you get over here and do that? wink Besides, there are a few last-minute changes over here for the resort. Since you're my partner in this, I thought you might want to come over and check it out.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:22 pm
Karrie's text to Amy
Kits and I are at Dame's, watching her bake right now.

Amy frowned slightly at the short response from Karrie. He didn't even respond to her comment about her liking him to warm her up. That was odd.

Amy's text to Karrie
Oh. Okay. I'm sorry. I thought you were at home or something. I'll let you go, then. Have fun.

Amy sighed and looked over at the pool. It was now completely covered. She was a mix of emotions right now. She was excited to see the winter resort open soon, but she was going to miss the pool. She loved it and it was how everything had started here.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:41 pm
Amy was a little surprised when her phone when off again. When she looked at the screen and saw it was from Karrie, a smile began to appear on her face again. She quickly opened it up.

Karrie's text to Amy
No, I stopped at Kits' after work and Dame asked us to come by. Start thinking about what you want for dinner. I'm sure we can think of something to warm you up. wink

A flush immediately began to fill her face and his words started to warm her. An employee had been walking over to ask her if she wanted all of the buckets on the ski lift painted purple or if she wanted an array of colors, but when he saw the soft look on her face as she was looking down at her phone, he quickly changed his mind and decided to ask her later. Everyone knew what that look on Amy's face meant and to give her a few moments alone. The girl was positively love sick.

Amy's text to Karrie
You sure we have to have food? With you next to me, I'm sure I won't need it to warm me up. wink But you know... Taco Soup sounds GREAT!! Plus, with Tostitos chips broken over the top, it would be awesome... Yummm.... Speaking of, have we decided what we're taking to your dad's for Thanksgiving?

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:55 pm
Karrie's text to Amy
Sounds good. I'll pick up what we need on the way home. I'd planned on making a couple of pies, and maybe a side dish. Anything served warm should be cooked when we get there.

Amy's mouth was practically watering at the idea of Taco Soup. She hadn't had it in a couple weeks.

She quickly started typing back a response. She tried to focus mostly on food for the moment rather than about how nervous she was at having her first traditional Thanksgiving with a family, Karrie's family at that. She thought they were awesome, but she was worried about making a fool of herself. She didn't know much about customs during Thanksgiving. For example, did people actually do that wishbone thing she had seen in movies? Did she and Karrie need to bring a big meal to help out with the dinner? Should she dress up?

Amy's text to Karrie
Thank you sweetie! My mouth is already watering at the thought of it. It'll taste even better tomorrow after it's had a chance to simmer a little bit after we've eaten. Oh, and I was thinking about making homemade macaroni and cheese for Thanksgiving. Sound good? I can bring a crock pot to heat it all up in when we get to your dad's.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:31 pm
Amy smiled at Karrie's text and felt her stomach unclench a little bit from nerves.

Karrie's text to Amy
Sounds good to me. Anything with cheese is always good with my family, and Kits too. XD

She quickly typed out a response to him.

Amy's text to Karrie
Oh good! I knew you, Velcore and Kits liked cheese, and so does Thistle. I just didn't know if I should make something fancier or not. I'll need you to help me decide on what to wear, too. Perhaps you can get a fashion show tonight. wink I'll see you at home, soon. Love you!

Amy quickly finished up some last minute things and then went racing home. Thistle was at home sleeping in the toy room. Amy hadn't wanted to bring her out in the cold today.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:05 pm
*after a weekend with Karrie's family, Kits walked over to Aqua Springs to make sure everything was on schedule for the grand opening of the winter park later that week. Walking around, she decides to send a text to Dame*

text from Kits to Dame
Hey Dame. You doing anything?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:30 pm
dame's Text to Kits
"Hey babe. Not particularly, fixing to come back from the Upper GGG. You?

*gets a text and sends a response*

text from Kits to dame
Just finished checking things out at Aqua Springs. Needed some time away from Karrie and Amy. Only so much I can be around them...

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:43 pm
dame's Text to Kits
rofl LOL, hilarious, Kits! Though, I'm sure you felt the same way about me and Karrie when we went out. wink You wanna meet over at the bar and you tell me how things are coming along at AS?

*giggles a little at the text*

text from Kits to dame
Not so much, actually... Sure, I'll meet you at MW.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:56 pm
*while talking to Tommy, gets another text and responds*

dame's Text to Kits
K, see ya there. biggrin

text from Kits to Dame
See you in a few.

See you later, Tommy. smile *waves and walks out*

Good night, Kits. *waves to her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:42 pm
*razz slowly walks into the spring... Dragging his feet with a stupid look on his face. He sees a bel,l and begins to beat the heck out of it repeatedly.*

HELLO!!!!! User Image Is any one in here? I have to pick up Kakkosen For Leko. HELLO!!!!!!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games