Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Great Hall – Ravenclaw Table

Dakota was trying to find Feather. He heard about the Yule Ball and well simply put he wanted to ask her. They hanged out a lot so who better to ask then her. Of course he supposed if someone had asked her already he could ask Tori or even Rider to go with him. Though, he hoped she would be available to go with. Not that he was into girls that way or anyone that matter.

Walking into the great hall Dakota was hoping to hit her up at breakfast. She should be there or so he figured. Where else would she be this early in the morning? Scanning the room he didn't see her but that didn't mean she wouldn't show up. Taking a seat at the Ravenclaw table Dakota hoped she'd show up so he could ask.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: ...

Wearing: Casual

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

shabatha

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:28 pm
User Image
Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind,
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she,

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow
First Year///Ravenclaw///Pureblood

looked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
(cause next thing I remember I was)
there, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
and then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather yawned as she entered the Great Hall. She had her History Of Magic book. She had done everything else. Homework, studying, reading ahead. But no... She still hadn't finished reading ahead in History of Magic. The pink haired girl only had a few more pages before she was finished with the next two weeks reading. She stretched as she approached her table, and absentmindedly sat next to Kota. He was technically her only friend in the Ravenclaw house. She just hadn't said hello to anyone else. She hadn't had the time. No she had really just been focused on making sure that she had perfect grades and was able to say she told her sister so. Just because Sapphire didn't think she could, didn't mean she couldn't. The girl had spent a day maybe, to make sure that she had everything for the next two weeks complete. And you know what? She was almost there. It had been so simple. She sighed before placing her book down to ladle things into her bowl, and a couple of things onto her plate. "Good morning Kota!" She finally said.

It had only taken her a moment, but she finally greeted her silver haired friend. The girl happily added cheese and sausage pieces to her bowl of porridge. It was different but definitely yummy in the end. After a moment, she finished stirring the concoction and took a bite. She smiled until she noticed something was missing. Oh! Of course! Seasonings! Salt and pepper! She chuckled slightly to herself as she added the salt and pepper in a very accurate measure. It took four grains less than half a teaspoon of salt, and fifteen more than half a teaspoon of pepper. And then it was perfect! The Ravenclaw smiled happily at the finished product before biting into a very yummy blueberry tart. And was surprised by the part of strawberry also inside. Hmmm....

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my unirform!
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Dakota
Although my mind keeps wandering to ugh i should have slept more

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image

Dakota watched as Feather sat next to him as he put a spoon of oatmeal in his mouth. She had been studying a lot lately pretty much in advanced, not that he hadn’t been doing the same. It took his pink haired friend to finally register that she sat next to him which he found kind of funny. Swallowing Dakota smiled when she finally greeted him with a good morning. “Good morning Feather.” He replied back to her. She sure did look tired lately maybe she should take a break from all that studying? Nah, what else were Ravenclaw’s supposed to do.

“Hey I have a question I wanted to ask you.” Dakota mentioned as he watched her constructed her rather odd breakfast concoction. “It’s about the Yule Ball.” He added with a smile. “I was wondering if you had anyone to go with.” He said hoping she didn’t. “The reason I’m wonder is, if you didn’t I was wondering if you’d like to go with me.” Dakota asked curiously. The silver haired boy really hoped she’d say yes. “But if not that’s okay too.” He added still believing there was a possibility that she’d say no.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Feather

Wearing: Casual

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

shabatha

Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:34 am
User Image
Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind,
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she,

Feather Applauna Snow
First Year///Ravenclaw///Pureblood

looked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
(cause next thing I remember I was)
there, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
and then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather turned to look at her friend as she brought the pastry to her face to take another bite. "Oh? Sure what's the question Kota? She asked smiling at her fellow ravenclaw. She finished the distance for the bite and started chewing as he started to ask her. To the ball. She swallowed rather hastily before setting the pastry down. She looked over at her friend to see if he was serious. And the way he babbled made her smile. So he was serious. "Awe Kota! Of course I will. But I don't really have anything to wear to that sorta thing. But I'm sure one of my sister's will be asking home. I'll just have to ask them to add me to their letter." She said happily. She gave him a quick hug before starting to wonder how this would go. It sounded like so much fun!!! She couldn't even imagine not going.

((Ugh this post is awful. I'm on my phone and figured I needed to reply... Sorry it's awful))

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my unirform!
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Dakota
Although my mind keeps wandering to ugh i should have slept more

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image
                                                      How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad
                                                      Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
                                                      I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
                                                      Can't understand what I mean?
                                                      Well, you soon will
                                                      I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
                                                      I have a history of taking off my shirt

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟḯ✖т♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer flopped down at the table, his robes already blue as he looked around. He was waiting on Gypsy, after all, and he was really hoping that he didn't have to deal with anything tonight. After all, they were leaving right after this. Or well, in the morning. He drummed his fingers on the table and then took out a pack of cards, shuffling them quickly and starting up a game of solitaire. It wasn't like he couldn't take them off the table in a snap. Besides, he had to start planning for street performances again. He knew some things he wanted to incorporate into his acts, and he was certain no one would be the wiser for it. Seriously, being a street magician and a wizard had its advantages. If he put enough stage magic with the real stuff, he could pull it off without anyone being the wiser. Grinning to himself, he worked on his game, thinking that Gypsy would join him soon.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Hrm, what about some simple spells and charms to go with the street magic?
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It's been one week since you looked at me
                                                      Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
                                                      Five days since you laughed at me saying
                                                      "Get that together come back and see me"
                                                      Three days since the living room
                                                      I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
                                                      Yesterday you'd forgiven me
                                                      but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:18 pm
User Image
                                                Your clothes never wear as well the next day
                                                And your hair never falls in quite the same way
                                                You never seem to run out of things to say

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli sat down at the table, realizing he was one of the few at the Ravenclaw table for the feast. He frowned, wondering where everyone went. He couldn't be that early, could he? He already spied one older student playing solitaire, but it was that weird Cockney guy, and Eli didn't feel like bugging him. Funnily enough, he actually wanted to talk to David. The guy seemed like he was having a rough year, and Eli wanted to what? Give him a pep talk? Maybe say he wasn't that bad even if he was weird? Well, Eli thought he was weird. After all, the guy seemed more interested in being severely serious and didn't know how to lighten up. Eli figured what the heck, he'd maybe extend the olive branch and maybe get him to lighten up. Maybe. He didn't know if he'd succeed, but he could try anyway, right?.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Sooooooooo... Where is David, anyway?
                                                OOC:

Now how many lovers would stay
                                                Just to put up with this s**t day after day
                                                Now how did we wind up this way
                                                Watching our mouths for the words that we say
                                                As long as we stand here waiting
                                                Wearing the clothes or the soles that we choose
                                                Now how do we get there today
                                                When we're walking too far for the price of our shoes

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:01 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier was quite glad that the school year was over. If nothing else, he could retreat from the school and ignore all of the stupid stuff going on in the school. Ugh, students drinking at the Yule Ball. Seriously? He didn't like to recall that particular event, considering what happened later. He'd heard Peeves made an appearance, and was quite glad he wasn't there for that. Beyond that, he had spent most of his time at the library. Sadly, he did wish the quidditch season had gone differently. However, it was what it was and Xavier could only wait for next year. Which, he needed to start discussing with Gypsy who would take over when they left. It couldn't be Inigo, considering what happened last game. He was still peeved about that. Ruddy idiot not protecting his seeker like he should have. That was just asking for a loss. Xavier then caught himself and put his head down with a groan. Lovely, he was thinking just like his dad. Maybe he could gracefully retire next year before he really started sounding like him.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Merlin, I'm starting to think like him...
                                                OOC:

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Table with Jer
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Hungry
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Can we just skip the speech? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy slunk over to the Ravenclaw table with a small frown on her face. She half-fell into her seat and settled in next to Jer with a light huff, leaning her head over on his shoulder with a pout. Tonight, she wasn't in the best of moods. Mostly because she was ruddy starving for some reason. And, yeah, okay, a little bit of it was that she was irked about the cups... mostly the Quidditch cup. At least they'd won one game, she kept telling herself. Lexine was turning out to be a damn good Seeker. But she was still annoyed that they hadn't beat at least scored before Kenny had gotten the snitch. And she was annoyed at Inigo for not trying to save Lexine. Hell, half the time he couldn't keep his damn eyes off the girl, especially during practices, and the one time she ruddy needed the guy, he wasn't paying attention? ******** idiot. She turned her face up to look at Jer. "Jeeeeeeer..." she whined, though she couldn't quite think of anything to whine about. Mostly she just wanted attention, she admitted. But he should be used to that by now. He'd known her a rather long time, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:57 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart at the Ravenclaw Table with - - -
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Bored
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Hm, maybe I should start sitting with Ariana... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

If you thought I'd leave ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          Then you were wrong ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          'Cause I won't stop holding on ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott took a seat at the Ravenclaw table silently, his nose buried in a book almost the instant he was settled. But, he found that he wasn't really paying much attention to it after a moment. He was pretty sure he'd read the same page twice, and hadn't retained any of it. Which was weird, since normally he had an almost perfect memory for such things. He sighed, closing the book and resting his chin on his fist. The second year glanced up and down his table, noting the people who'd already arrived. Spotting the pink-haired prefect and her Slytherin boyfriend, he frowned slightly. Apparently, sitting at tables other than your own was the norm, if it meant socializing with people. He considered for a moment that perhaps he should move to the Gryffindor table to sit with Ari, then, but decided against it. William hadn't bugged him much at all this last year, and he wouldn't have put it past the brat to take it upon himself to fulfill his yearly obligation all in one night. Ugh. He really ought to try and make more friends in his own house... but who? Seriously, he sucked at socializing. He was pretty sure he was lucky that even Ari was able to put up with his attitude, he could hardly expect to find a plethora of others willing to do the same. Or even one. His fingers tapped out an annoyed rhythm on the tabletop; hopefully the feast would start soon. Food would distract him from how bored he was.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃ Because I've seen love die
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ Way too many times
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ When it deserved to be alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:36 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine sat down at the Ravenclaw table hesitantly, immediately stuffing her nose in a book. Unlike usual, she wasn't looking forward to talking to anyone, really. After all, she was pretty upset that she had lost their final game, a game that, if they'd won, they could've won the cup. Then again, she guessed it wasn't really that surprising she'd lost, Kenny had won ever single Slytherin game, and it was obvious that she wasn't nearly as skilled as he. Either way, she was still pretty upset about it. No doubt Lexine was going to beat herself up about it, she always did. She lowered her head, pretending to read, but not really catching a single word that was written. She didn't really want to read, she just didn't really want to talk to anyone.

uniform x ooc :: free for interaction

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:41 pm
x
x
x
x

x
                                    ████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxthe difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

First Year | | Eleven | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Dmitri walked over to the Ravenclaw table and sat down alone, as per usual. He still hadn't really made any friends, although really it wasn't that surprising. Sure, he'd talked to a few people, however friends weren't really his strong point. He thought about going to sit at the Slytherin table or asking Maisie to come over, but decided against it. Even if she didn't have any friends, he doubted she'd want to go to the Ravenclaw table or have him over their. So, he decided on sitting alone.

uniform x ooc :: free for interactions

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image

Dakota walked into the great hall for the end of the year. He'd like to think his first year was just how he imagined it, friends and great times. He couldn't think of anything better but to go home and spend time with his mother. She probably missed him. Looking along the Ravenclaw table Dakota noticed Dmitri sitting alone. He'd been saying how he didn't have any friends but didn't want to get to know anyone.

Deciding to go over and sit with his housemate Dakota did just that. “Hey, hard to believe the years over already. Isn't it?” He said sitting down beside Dmitri. Looking around the room he had yet to see his cousins. He figured they'd turn up eventually. “I have to admit it was just like I thought it would be.” he added brightly.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: housemates... Dmitri

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Arkendrai

Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:19 pm
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff Third Year~Pure Blood

My heart can't possibly break.....

Iris approached the Ravenclaw table a bit hesitantly. She usually wasn't one for defying the house seating, even if she wasn't particularly fond of her own house. But...she bit her lip as a ravenclaw girl sat next to Jer. From the way she leaned on him, it was fairly obvious it had to be his girlfriend. With a huff of annoyance at herself, Iris slapped on a nice 'good, shy girl' mask, stopped dithering and perched lightly on Jer's other side, ready to leave if anyone objected.

"Sorry to bother you, Jer, but I wanted to ask if you'd be running the same areas this summer that you did last year," she managed to get out in a reasonably light tone. Her eyes flicked nervously to he other girl, hoping she wasn't the violently possessive type.

.....When it wasn't even whole to start with*

x Hufflepuff x OoC:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:31 pm
x
x
x
x

x
                                    ████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxthe difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

First Year | | Eleven | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Dmitri thought that he was going to be spending the end of the year feast alone, but he was surprised to see Dakota come up and begin talking. "I don't know, I guess..." Dmitri shrugged slightly. "It's just like every year with every school, and every year it comes to an end. So, no, I guess it really isn't that hard to believe..." He sighed, slumping down a bit, leaning on the table.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image
                                                      How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad
                                                      Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
                                                      I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
                                                      Can't understand what I mean?
                                                      Well, you soon will
                                                      I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
                                                      I have a history of taking off my shirt

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟḯ✖т♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer blinked as Gypsy, and soon thereafter Iris sat next to him. He blinked, pausing in his shuffling of his deck and instead began to play with one of the cards instead. He looked from one to the other, the card dancing across his knuckles before he decided to address Gypsy first. "Wot's up? Ya sound li' somethin's wrong. Unless yer jus' doin' i' ta ge' me attention, an' if tha's th' case, ya succeeded." Considering he could figure on at least four things Gypsy could be annoyed with, but decided to say nothing. Living with three females under one roof taught him that it was the stupidest thing in the world to assume they were going to complain. Instant death sentence for any male that decided to say they were complaining. He rather was fond of his eyes, thank you!

He then glanced at Iris, a small smirk playing across his features. He sat back and shrugged.
                                                      "Kinda. Been thinkin' on ways ta liven up me ol' act back when I din't know I was a wizard. Pretty sure I can do i' withou' lettin' on tha' I was usin' real magic, ya see. Used ta make a decen' amoun' b'fore I 'ad ta stop 'cause of underage magic restrictions. Now tha' I'm no longer underage, I coul; do a lo' more than I used ta, 'specially wit' wot I learned in school." He then looked between the two girls, figuring that introductions were in order. "Gyp, meet Do- err, Iris. Dove, meet Gyp. There, introductions done an' over wit'."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Hrm, what about some simple spells and charms to go with the street magic?
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

It's been one week since you looked at me
                                                      Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
                                                      Five days since you laughed at me saying
                                                      "Get that together come back and see me"
                                                      Three days since the living room
                                                      I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
                                                      Yesterday you'd forgiven me
                                                      but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games