Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:05 am
(( heart ))

Clorogne held her close. She was his only weakness. He really did love her.

Akila stepped forward to look at the feathers, but was suddenly thinking she shouldn't be in there, back up to go back down the hall, but not turning her back to the glittery blackness.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:26 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera relaxed into his hold. Her body was there, moving to his every touch, but her mind was elsewhere, planning on how to bring this man down.

Markus, needing a break, had slipped away from the yelling match that had erupted. He sighed, running a hand through his hair as he trotted through the halls. He rounded the corner the same time Akila back up, bumping into her. "Whoa!" He caught her about the waist to steady her. "Sorry about that Akila. You alright?" He asked worriedly.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:59 am
Akila jumped in surprise, and steadied herself against him, realising it was him almost instantly. She nodded up at him, over her shoulder. She gave him a reassuring smile and looked back to the glittery cave.

After a a while of cuddling and kissing Aleera, Clorogne sighed, "But now it is time for work...they will be waiting..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image

Markus smiled at Akila, then looked past her to the cave. He wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Pretty, isn't it? I come here to think, or to relax sometimes." He told her softly.

Aleera sighed and nodded. She drew away from Clorogne. "Very well. I suppose you're right." She said, stretching.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:13 am
Akila nodded, relaxing back against him. It was so pretty. So THAT's why there were feathers in there. She rested her hands on top of his. She wanted to ask how whatever it was that he had had to do that morning had gone well, but she really had no idea how to ask that using body language.

Clorogne sighed again, and went to get cleaned up, shaving before dressing in new clothes and going into the hallway to wait for Aleera to be ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:20 am
User Image

Markus sighed, relaxing against her. "Sometimes I think I'm not a leader. I'm just a figurehead to guide what would have happened anyways." He admitted quietly. "I'm trying to shape this, but it's not always working."

Aleera took her time, making sure she was presentable. When she finally stepped back out into the hallway, her long hair fairly gleamed with the brushing it had received. Not a thing was out of place on her as she smiled at Clorogne.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:47 am
Akila turned in his grasp, and caressed his face in her hands. Leaning up, she kissed him and looked him straight in the eyes. Stepping back, she lifted her arms to do the strong guy pose. He was strong. He was a great leader.

Clorogne wrapped his arm around Aleera as he led her back out towards the market, and then towards the old palace, which now had wooden supports up, ready for lining.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

Markus chuckled and kissed Akila's forehead. "Thank you. I needed that reminder." He said with a smile.

Aleera slid her arm around Clorogne's waist, walking beside him. She smiled, looking over the structure that was already up. "They're doing well." She commented quietly.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:00 pm
Akila gave a silent giggle and hugged him, glad to help.

"Yep...at this rate, the entire thing will be done by the end of the month." Clorogne smiled proudly, and nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

Markus returned the hug, then moved towards the pool. "Did you see this? You can't see it until you get close, but this is quite cool." He said, leaning over and pointing down. Inside the pool, at the bottom, the crystal had been smoothed by the water, forming a disk. Within the crystal was the truly amazing thing though. The crystal had grown around various water plants, leaving a virtual picture in time.

Aleera nodded. "That's good. The sooner, the better." She said with a smile. "I can't wait to have my king."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:38 pm
Akila shook her head 'no' and followed him, peering curiously over the edge. Oh! It was so pretty! And cool! She leant over more, and knelt by the edge, blinking at the crystal. How did it do that?

"Not can I wait for my Queen." Clorogne gave her a kiss, "I'll see at lunch, my dear." and with that he was off towards his workers.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

Markus reached down into the water, pressing his fingers against the surface of the crystal. The pool wasn't as deep as it looked, not even two feet. He ran his hand across the smooth surface, startling away small white fish. "Amazing, isn't it? I have no idea what happened, but it's beautiful......."

Aleera gave him a quick kiss, then waved him off. "Bye! See you later!" She turned and headed back into the market.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:37 pm
Akila nodded slowly, staring at the crystal and her eyes went to slits, watching the fish zoom over the spot she'd been watching, though her pupils dilated as her vision went to a close-up of the rock and she leant down closer. Any closer and she just might fall in. It intregued her. She'd always liked to learn...and nature had a certain effect on her. He'd seen it before, where she was there one second and then her mind was miles away just at the scent of a forest. Call it instinct, if you will.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image

Markus chuckled, seeing the look on Akila's face. He didn't bother "waking" her up. Instead, he simply took a grip of the back of her shirt. He didn't want her falling in, after all. With her secured, he let her look and play with the crystal garden.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:29 am
Akila was so close to the water. Her mInd was almost completely blank Except for her attraction to the shine and urge to swipe her hand at the fish. She slowly dipped her small hand into the water and touched the tips of her fingers to the crystal. It was so pretty!  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games