Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:56 am
All of the last contests were agility based though. If there are events that continue to play to Sayoko's strengths, (one of which would be ironically strength) then we're gonna get wiped out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:59 pm
Rain Yupa
With how I've been feeling the past couple days, I wouldn't count on the latter. Hope it's just the starting symptoms of illness, rather than depression! Either way, I won't let it affect my normally allotted posting schedule for you guys smile

Bedtime for me. Hopefully sleep will remedy whatever it is.

Crisis (mostly) averted. Or more likely, postponed. Sleep did help, at least as a temporary coping mechanism. I should be good for a couple more months.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:07 pm
I wonder what would happen if we confined you to a room where you had to watch an endless stream of Maru the Cat videos?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:06 am
Quickly spam cute cat pictures to keep him occupied.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:18 pm
Because my group is ADHD, we can't stay on a campaign very long (-_-') and the new game we're playing, I'm the party paladin honorable Shiba Bushi, paired with a lecherous Hiruma, a lying Bayushi, and a bloodthirsty Yoritomo-trained Moshi.

This is what I've been up to for the past hour:

http://community.livejournal.com/team_disaster/311283.html  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:23 pm
Oh boy >< Poor Shiba!  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:10 am
Just goes to show how powerful disadvantages are. Kojiro and Denbe were both knocked out because of their disadvantages.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:23 am
Also, with the end coming up it's probably going to occur to Denbe now that he's done the athletics that he's got a good shot at the finals. So while I could just say he reviews old iaijutsu techniques on his own, I feel like it'd be fun to actually do a couple of practice rounds in tonight's evening, if there are any PCs interested with a rank or two in it.

I was thinking Zanzen since it's a big thing for the Kakita and it would let him and Denbe be a little more familiar with each other, but I know Kojiro is a good duelist as well. I'm sure at least one other person has a katana and a rank in it, too.

If not, an NPC wouldn't be terrible either. Just thinking I should get Denbe interacting with somebody before the last round starts.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:26 am
Quick reminder. To raise a trait, you need to multiply the value you're raising it to by four in order to get the experience points needed to raise it. EG to raise strength from 2 to 3 requires 12 points ><  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 am
...oh.

I guess I'm not raising reflex then. x.x  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:55 am
Look at it this way. Denbe can use that experience to bring forth his hidden talent in Iaijutsu and bring it up to rank 2! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:00 am
Yup, and anatomy, which means I'm probably picking up Horsemanship with my 1 xp from Day 5, and then holding out on spending until I can raise Willpower or Reflexes.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:44 am
Yeah. I'm gonna spend my exp from today on something else rather than Horsemanship right now and then go pick up Horsemanship when the chapter's done.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:40 pm
If Denbe wishes to find Zanzen and ask him.

Don't know what I'm going to spend my XP on.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:04 am
Maybe later, gotta give Zanzen a chance to have tea with his lady. wink  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games